The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
superb88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Cheat pimp 0102992710 at Wechat ID sex210821

Hi bros,

Well, I must say i am to be blame for letting my guard down after a few successful calls via Wechat in the past.

I have searched through Wechat nearby in KL Bukit Bintang area and saw this wechat ID sex210821 with contact number 0102992710 for outcall services. He has a numbers of girls including services for threesome in his posts.

It did not happen!

He contacted me and quoted me for RM$450 for 6 hours for 3some as listed in the website, asked me to come down the hotel and pay the driver then he will send the lady up. I went down pay the indian driver and the girls never appeared - i waited for 2 hours text numerous time and even called but he picked us once and said on the way and subsequently he did not pick up the calls anymore.

Lesson learnt that i still need to be vigilant and only pay to the girls directly as i did in the past. I am too trusthworthy given a few success in the past.

So a sharing session to all the brothers out there from my bad experiences.

Not so Superb this time.
Old 13-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cheat pimp 0102992710 at Wechat ID sex210821

[QUOTE=superb88;14772282]Hi bros,

Well, I must say i am to be blame for letting my guard down after a few successful calls via Wechat in the past.

I have searched through Wechat nearby in KL Bukit Bintang area and saw this wechat ID sex210821 with contact number 0102992710 for outcall services. He has a numbers of girls including services for threesome in his posts.

It did not happen!

======

Thanks for exposing this cheat!
Hope other cheongsters who have been cheated will expose the cheats.
Old 13-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 19
crazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superb88 View Post
Hi bros,

It did not happen!

He contacted me and quoted me for RM$450 for 6 hours for 3some as listed in the website, asked me to come down the hotel and pay the driver then he will send the lady up. I went down pay the indian driver and the girls never appeared - i waited for 2 hours text numerous time and even called but he picked us once and said on the way and subsequently he did not pick up the calls anymore.

Lesson learnt that i still need to be vigilant and only pay to the girls directly as i did in the past. I am too trusthworthy given a few success in the past.

So a sharing session to all the brothers out there from my bad experiences.

Not so Superb this time.
Bro

Thanks for sharing a cheat.

I think this also serves as a warning to other bros (new or old) that sometimes, when the price is too good, it should be an alarm for you.

While I am not an expert in the Msia scene, I have a little experience there.

RM450 for 6 hours and 3p somemore, should have set off alarms already.

Anyways, thanks again for the post, it is very much appreciated.

Cheerios
Old 13-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 8
Tona is a name known to allTona is a name known to allTona is a name known to allTona is a name known to allTona is a name known to allTona is a name known to all

Thanks for sharing...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1