The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 23
shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!
Re: Ramadan Season

I met up with her on sunday at 6pm.I'll follow up with a summary on her with some pics in a few day time.Stay tune for the FR.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstars View Post
I met up with her on sunday at 6pm.I'll follow up with a summary on her with some pics in a few day time.Stay tune for the FR.
hope u enjoyed ur session with her after the slight hiccup on sat.looking forward to ur pics.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

guys who want to meet this super frenching not to be missed hot brown sugar pls pm contacts.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her abt the price n b nice.all contacts have been passed to her.happy bonking.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

[/IMG] just to refresh the bros memory.more to come from bro shooting stars pls pm contacts nos so that she can get back to u.damage at $150/2shots/90mins,cd n rm not included,pls do not bargain with her n b nice,those who have pm thier nos,i have pass them to her.happy bonking.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 23
shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!

FR on Liza aka Fifi aka Felicia.

I met up with her on Sunday at 6pm.First impression she gave me was a cheerful and friendly gal. .Buy her a drink and sat down with her at the back of the hotel, while waiting for our room, Today was very pack with many peoples

The Person
Friendly and cheerful personality with girlfriend feeling, like having an afternoon getaway with your girlfriend in a hotel,

The Body
She has a lanky body with never ending long leg and nice boobs and ass (good for doggie, see pics) but she had two tattoo on her back and a small one on each of her arm. Not for brothers who dislike tattoo.

The Service
She is actually making love to me rather than just having sex. I can feel that she is really into it rather than just going through the motion.
The sex part was like making out with your gal rather than with a FL.
All I can say is she know how to make a man feel good and sextified.
Overall she got good initiative and nice to chat with.

A brief summary of her statistics
Height : 1.69m
Weight : about 52kg
Vital Stat: see pic
French : She is very good in it.
Foreplay : She will make love to you.
BBBJ : Very powerful deep throat with lot of suction and slurping up down action. I nearly CIM if I didn’t stop her in time.
FJ : Very responsive and proactive with nice sexy moan.
Pussy : Fairly tight. Well shaven and odorless Get wet easily when fingering.
Overall Service : Splendid .
Damage ; 150/90/2

P.S : She requested me to introduce some guys to her.Any brothers who want a session with her please leave a PM to me with your Name and contact number so that I can forward it to her.I’m not her OKT, just helping her out only.

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 05-10-2007 at 11:10 PM.
Old 02-10-2007, 01:20 AM
ahmadfirdauze

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

underneath part is exempted from sex for ramadan goood
Old 02-10-2007, 07:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
Volker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
nice pics bro.i guess my job is done then.cheers
Mine done as well
Old 02-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nookiebukie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apologies to all the bros who had pm me for leeza's number.
Pse contact bro hawksbay as he has her blessings to get the business for her.

Happy bonking, guys.

BTW, I still think that this zapping business is utterly juvenile. Bros come her to exchange fr or get contacts so that we can chiong, not to get rep points so that we can use it for childish games. But I guess that's only my opinion, zap me all you want, children, you'll only prove my point.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Samster

jus finished a super hot session with her. so guys who want to meet up with this super frenching,super luvmaking hot brown sugar pls pm name,race n hp no n she will get in touch with guys.if i m rite she s here only for short time only,so fastest finger wins the race.all nos out to her,those have pm asking for contacts pls do the needful.to view pic jus click on the frog
Old 04-10-2007, 05:18 AM
Samster

guys who r intrested in this super frenching,super luvmaking hot brown sugar pls pm name,race n hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.those who have pm ur nos i have forwarded to her.happy bonking.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nookiebukie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apologies for not responding to those who have recently pm me for leeza's contact.

Pse pm bro hawksbay if you want to meet her as he has her blessings to intro new bros to her.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

leeza is taking a short break due to menses.all nos out to her so be patient guys she will get in touch with u.bros who r intrested in this hot sex machine pls pm name,race n hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her n b nice.i m not a okt,i dont get free sex or discounted sex not even a cup of kopi o.i m a client jus like all the bros here.promised u guys a brown sugar one of the bros got 1st blood so standby for a fr.she is as good as leeza.happy bonking
Old 08-10-2007, 04:43 AM
Samster

guys who r intrested in this super frenching hot luv machine pls pm name,race n hp no n she will get in touch with u.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her.i m not a okt,jus helping out. pls do not ask for contact so pls do the needful.quite a no of bros have met up with her so put up a fr.akan datang(coming soon)another hot minah to blow u guys away.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:12 AM
Samster

the super frenching hot luvmaking brown sugar is avaiable till fri.so guys pm ur name/race/hp nos.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.do not bargain with her abt the price.i m not a okt,i don t get discounted sex or free sex.me jus helping out.to view pic jus click on the frog.happy bonking
Old 10-10-2007, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

My FR on Leeza:

Look: 7.5/10
Definitely one of the better looking Malay Gals. Sweet looking with a nice smile but I believe that she will look even better with longer hair... Haha... cos I'm a sucker for long hair gal.

Figure: 8/10
She's tall (Ard 1.67m?), slim with a well-toned body... plus a pair of long legs... best for bros who had fetish for that pair! She has a nice butt too though I didn't have the chance to bonk her in doggie.

Boobs: 8/10
B Cup Size just nice for her body... with nice suckable brown nipples. Soft and bouncy... Love the way "they" move as I started my 'exercise' with Leeza.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Her skill is absolutely mind-blowing - deep throat with great suction....and very very wet type of BBBJ....1st time I experienced this, especially with the tongue stud! Plus ball licking.

FJ: 8/10
Manage 1 shot in 2 positions and came quite fast after all her mind blowing BBBJ at the bed. Luv to see her expression and hear her soft nice moans.

Attitude factor: 9.5/10
For a local, she's very chatty and totally doesn't makes you feel that you having a 'business deal' with her. Think she can 'click' very well with guys who luv to talk too :P

Verdict: Worth the money spent! Despite that I only manage 1 shot... never rest enuff before I go meet Leeza.

RTF: Certainly if i still have the $$!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread