The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2008, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naughty SYT Sichuan gal dares anyone to challenge her

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Hey when u r going to RTF
Aiyah....... Before I knew it, she gone liao..... Our time just don't meet. Hai...........
Old 12-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
Aiyah....... Before I knew it, she gone liao..... Our time just don't meet. Hai...........
She's back but too bad she's on red light
Old 12-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She's back but too bad she's on red light
Aiyo.... that is equal to never come back..... When her red clear????? But miss her..... damn playful....
Old 18-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

Yo bro, you bo working ah???? She back liao but you never tell me her red is over..... kekekeke
Old 18-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yo bro, you bo working ah???? She back liao but you never tell me her red is over..... kekekeke
yo bro GhostRay... ytd after la kopi me reached home and was surprised the newbie TS in our la kopi group sms me for the gal in yellow hp number.... (which i dun hv ) guess quietly he going for the kill....shhhhhh.....
Old 18-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
yo bro GhostRay... ytd after la kopi me reached home and was surprised the newbie TS in our la kopi group sms me for the gal in yellow hp number.... (which i dun hv ) guess quietly he going for the kill....shhhhhh.....
Hai...... I see him keep eyeing her (which part I dunno) without blinking the eyes..... I already know liao. Still wanna act virgin...... Kekekekeke.
Old 18-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iluvpiakpiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share her contact? good find!
Old 21-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Samster

Finally after so long manage to RTF her. Instead of sms her, I call her direct. After quite a while, no one answer, I tot maybe either still sleeping or working. Put down the phone & after 2 min, she called back. She told me she did not heard the phone ringing cos the phone ring tone is quite soft & she put it in her bag + noisy street = never notice phone ringing. Anyway arrange a slot & me again fly down to GL. Get a room & sms her the number.

Within 10 min she arrive, we chit chat for a while then she start climbing like a monkey (not bro monkey) & we sat face to face. We chat & french & hug & laugh & start stripping each other. Then I lay back & she on top on me. Still in hugging position & she said "So I can start liao" I was quite stunned by her words..... I told her haven bath yet, she told me like this then got natural taste. Then we both laughed. After we proceed to bath.

Completed & we both dry ourselves up. Carry on the hugging & frenching, she asked me lay back & gave a quick catbath & a long bbbj. She lick the shaft up & down & suck the balls. I think her bbbj last for about 15 min. Never really counted & cannot concentrate on counting too. Then my turn to painted her inside out. I work from her nipples down all the way to her pussy. She can be quite wet........ After a good 15 min paint job, I noticed the bedsheet got a patch of stains. I touch & quite sticky..... She quicky hid under the blanket & said 你好坏,不要跟你好了. Again we both laughed. She capped me & start missionary. After a while, she told me she want to be on top. Fine with me, so change position. Ask her why, she told me or else later her leg go jelly again & later cannot cowgirl liao. So from cow girl to doggie & back to missionary. She keep wanting to french when bonking. I already quite out of breath liao & she still want to french. Bonking for dunno how long, finally cum....... SO EXHAUSTED. We both hug on the bed for a few min then she help me remove cd & to clean ourselves up.

After bath, she help me massage the shoulder for a short while. But the massae is being interrupted by out chit chat & laughter. Finally I told her ok liao...... Paid her, leave the hotel & I send her back.

Name: Fang Fang (Sichuan)
Look: 7/10 (Cute looking)
Body: Petite & slim
Boody: A+ or B-
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
French: 8/10 (she like a kissing fish)
Painting: WET if you can make her
Cathbath: 5/10 (too short & quite a room for improvement)
GFE: 8/10 (playful, full of funny idea, chit chat a lot, fun & full of laughter)
RTF: Yes

Damage: $60 + rm + cd
Old 21-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Finally after so long manage to RTF her. Instead of sms her, I call her direct. After quite a while, no one answer, I tot maybe either still sleeping or working. Put down the phone & after 2 min, she called back. She told me she did not heard the phone ringing cos the phone ring tone is quite soft & she put it in her bag + noisy street = never notice phone ringing. Anyway arrange a slot & me again fly down to GL. Get a room & sms her the number.
After bath, she help me massage the shoulder for a short while. But the massae is being interrupted by out chit chat & laughter. Finally I told her ok liao...... Paid her, leave the hotel & I send her back.

Name: Fang Fang (Sichuan)
Look: 7/10 (Cute looking)
Body: Petite & slim
Boody: A+ or B-
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
French: 8/10 (she like a kissing fish)
Painting: WET if you can make her
Cathbath: 5/10 (too short & quite a room for improvement)
GFE: 8/10 (playful, full of funny idea, chit chat a lot, fun & full of laughter)
RTF: Yes

Damage: $60 + rm + cd
Yo glad u enjoy
BTW she will go back on 7th and will not be back
Old 22-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yo glad u enjoy
Wa lau..... why all go back & will not be back again..... hai......
Old 23-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yo glad u enjoy

bro brian33, so did u try fang fang ytd..... can still remember u beo-ed her up down left right...during our la kopi session last week... so u like those small petite gals ...why ? is it becos u can do Monkey Ramp on them

hi hi bro GhostRay
Old 23-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro brian33, so did u try fang fang ytd..... can still remember u beo-ed her up down left right...during our la kopi session last week... so u like those small petite gals ...why ? is it becos u can do Monkey Ramp on them

hi hi bro GhostRay
Monkey Ramp???? I tot that your secret weapon???? When become bro brian one????

Bro brian, still waiting for your FR.... Kekekekeke
Old 24-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Monkey Ramp???? I tot that your secret weapon???? When become bro brian one????

Bro brian, still waiting for your FR.... Kekekekeke
So when is ur turn to find FF Monkey, as she still got someting that u wants ?
Old 24-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
So when is ur turn to find FF Monkey, as she still got someting that u wants ?
bro lightning, paiseh, FF got something that i long for but her face not my type.... more for brian33
Old 24-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro lightning, paiseh, FF got something that i long for but her face not my type.... more for brian33
Bro Monkey, maybe u kena stuck by her after u tried her..... kekekekeke.......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1