The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
typhoon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
19 Year Old Qi Qi

Bro C. Thank for the arrangement. Appreciate this gem. As promised, here is the FR

Saw this 19 year old Qi Qi thread for some days already. Also seen lots of bro asking for photo. However, none was available. Curiosity got the better of me and seeing that massage by a 19 year old gal for 60 bucks for 90 minutes looks very attractive. So started to SMS bro CK. His reply was prompt. Qi Qi available. A couple of SMS to and fro and finally confirmed Massage + FJ @ $100.00. I say go for it man! So, arranged for 1630 Hrs at Hotel 81 XXXXXX.

Was there early at 1605. So sms bro CK and was told the girl will b on time. Seconds tick away like forever and finally at 1645, door bell rang! Open the door and saw a very young girl in White Top and Jean Shorts. First impression, REALLY YOUNG ! Fair and smooth complexion. She got that lasting look “耐看” type of look. Small pink luscious lips makes me even more on! She is considered the right size for me as I dun like petite type.

She came over and sat by me. Start to tok cock a bit and holding my hand all the time. Finally, she gestured it’s pong pong time! So both strip and enter the toilet. First look at her body, mari-kita liao! Bey tahan man! Nice C cup. The right size for a handful. I love those brownish pink nips. Inverted nips! But I love it. Further down, just a little small bushy patch. Just the right amount. Very sexy I would say. I dun like girls too bushy. Turns me off. Standard bathing and proceed to bed.

Ask me to lie on my tummy and started to massage me. From neck to shoulder to butt and calfs. All this time, I am only thinking of how to bonk her! Hahahah! Massage was pretty standard, need improvement. Finally, the moment came. She capped me and started blowing. BJ was good, a little more suction would be great. But well, she is only 19! So give her time to pick up la. After about 5 minutes blowing, she start to ride me. Wow! Hole was tight even with her on top. She was wet as hell. Can smell her juices!
Changed to missionary. One of the best view. Nice tits bouncing! Then change to side winder, doggy and back to missionary and wanting to lick her. But she politely declined. She said she feel ticklish. So I oblidge la. Started to bonk her. She came. Or that’s what I presume the water is from! Hahahaha. I was holding back wanting more! Took both her tits in my hand. So wonderful to touch. Feels like heaven man! Finally cannot tahan and release my load. She did not immediately get up but hug on with me on top of her and can feel her pussy contracting and squeezing my exhausted little bro. It was a damn good session!

After about 5 minutes, got up and she took off my raincoat and clean my little bro very delicately. I love that look on her face. Nice and cute girl! Then we proceed to wash up and she washed me up too. Got dressed, paid her and tipped her 30 bucks. I felt it was worth it. I told her, I will be back and damn sure I will! I sms bro CK and told him, the session was good! Thanks to bro CK for the gem. Those who want a session with her, please sms bro CK for appointment.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Definitely
No need to ask for photo la. You won't regret it!

Sight, is what you see with your eyes. Vision, is what you see with your MIND.

----- Original Message ----
To: Club_SYTs@yahoogrou ps.com
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 8:55:58 PM
Subject: [Club_SYTs] new gal arrived

Hi Bros,

Ck here. New china girl , Qi Qi is on board. Perfect massage service @ $60
for 1.5 hours.

Bio data : 19 yrs old pretty decent look and like school girl.

1.64 m ,52 kg , very fair skin w boot: B cap big.

First come first serve. Please sms/call CK @ 81347714 for booking.

Cheers

CK
Old 23-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

Re: 19 Year Old Qi Qi

Yo Bro CK,

Think I lost track of your SYT Club thread. So I post the FR on this new thread. Hope you don't mind. CHeers!
Old 25-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 17
iMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Qi Qi 3 days ago, thanx to bro CK for the arrangement, nice gem.
First impression, pretty SYT, big boobs, and friendly.
Not gonna go into details (not good in writing FR) but overall the service i got was bath, massage, FJ, then bath and finished with massage again

Summary :
Looks : 7.5 (already look nice without makeup, with makeup maybe more stunning; just try u wont be disappointed)
Body : 7.5
Boobs : 8 (i like her boobs. soft and natural. first i thought it's 36C but she said 36B)
Massage : 6.5 (quite standard but have strength)
BJ : 7
Painting : allowed (at first she resist a bit seems she said she feel ticklish)
FJ : 7 (im not good in this area, only did missionary position. but she is still tight, and after I cum I feel her vagina muscle contraction; dont think i made she cum, so i think she can do it manually)
GFE : 7 (nice attitude; the problem was with me; i can only understand very limited mandarin while she cant speak engish; should be much better for you guys)
Damage : 60$(massage) + 40$(1 FJ)
Old 01-08-2008, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold
Must try if u like big boobs SYT

Tried Qi Qi just now, thanx to bro CK for the last minute late arrangement, nice gem. btw i arranged at 1200am for 1230 range .

I reached earlier and had a shower as was tired after a hard day's work and needed a massage for my shoulder and back .

Soon ding dong and a pretty young lady was standing at the door . She saw me with towel and asked me do i want to shower with her again ? of coz i said yes why not ? She washed me and ask me wait outside as she is not used to other people staring at them while she bath . I obliged and waited at the edge of the bed and watch tv .

A nice friendly lady who is hardworking and eager to please . Chit chatted along the massage and she commented that i was long (1.85m my height) and how muscular i am . She was using all her body weight and panting when she ask me is the strength ok . I replied use all the strength u can . She was sweating and panting throughout the ordeal .

Next the fun part begins bj/catbath . i tried to find her sweet spot down there and attacked .
She was panting with ecstasy when i attacked the sweet spot and soft moans came out . Afterwards i attacked the twin peaks and conquered them . while my mouth was on 1 peak / left hand on another peak and right hand attacked sweet spot .
Sent in the recee platoon to explore the black hole and started bombarding .
15 mins later game over after 2 positions and released with her on top . The way the bouncy peaks swayed while she licked my nipple in cow girl style was pure enjoyment .

Looks : 7.5 (gnd with sholder length hair)
Boobs : 8 (natural and bouncy)
Massage : 6.5 (need more practice as i enjoy step back type of message)
BJ : 6
Painting : did not try
GFE : 9
Damage : 60$(massage) + 40$(1 FJ)[/QUOTE]
Old 01-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. Nice FRs ! Looks like anthr 1 of those die die must try gems!!
Old 01-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
santaclaus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I have her contact please? Would like to try her.
Thanks
Old 02-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
johnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

QiQi, like always seen before in my email.
Bro, you got any pic of her, I also like to try her...
Is she really 19 year old?
Old 02-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold
Re: Must try if u like big boobs SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by uobboss View Post
Tried Qi Qi just now, thanx to bro CK for the last minute late arrangement, nice gem. btw i arranged at 1200am for 1230 range .
Damage : 60$(massage) + 40$(1 FJ)
[/QUOTE]

Hi Bro, thanks for the info. msg bro CK to arrange a appt and tried her at L81.

arranged 2pm but bro CK say abit jam will be late.
anyway , i just go ahead n get the room 1st. i should skip the details, here is my rating

Looks : 7/10 (not those SYT who are slim and small size.but not those meaty type. more like proportionate type of middle height gal, i am 178cm)
height : around 160 - 165cm
weight : ard 50-55kg
boob : shy gal, keep on covering it up.
body : i think abit of tummy fat.other then that mostly all ok.
massage : 3/10 , really dont know how to massage but she is hard working in trying , as i complaint abt my neck pain from the nite b4.
BJ : sucking power not hard enuff for me.
Frenching : NO
painting : ok , trying hard but seems like she dont really know how to make a guy aroused.
FJ : didnt really complete it as she keep on complaining big. and scare the shit out of me when the CD broke. and no more mood to do it. she keep on saying i unloaded inside her .

RTF : KIV , if rtf her i will wear two CD

damages : 100 exclude CD n RM , tips her 20 to buy some pill to eat. JUST In case.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 02-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Samster

uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

FJ : didnt really complete it as she keep on complaining big. and scare the shit out of me when the CD broke. and no more mood to do it. she keep on saying i unloaded inside her .

RTF : KIV , if rtf her i will wear two CD

damages : 100 exclude CD n RM , tips her 20 to buy some pill to eat. JUST In case.[/QUOTE]

Feel bad about recommending her and it turned sour .
And it was my virgin recommendation

But ur thing is really so big that cd will break ??
Old 03-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
FJ : didnt really complete it as she keep on ..........................
Feel bad about recommending her and it turned sour .
And it was my virgin recommendation

But ur thing is really so big that cd will break ??
my little bro very small one, not big lah, maybe her pussy small, told her not to move liao, put in liao then a while later she keep on moving on top.

dun understand her, told her if pain then dun move 1st,

i rate my kkj small lah, i saw bigger then mine 1 b4. remember NYP tammy? her bf in that video clip, wow

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

Old 03-08-2008, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post

i rate my kkj small lah, i saw bigger then mine 1 b4. remember NYP tammy? her bf in that video clip, wow
Ya the young guy one thick and long i also envy .
Old 03-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya the young guy one thick and long i also envy .
yeah loh, gifted guy. just that his head not big enuff.
my one just head big lah.
not like him , long and thick.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

Old 03-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vince_kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, pm you already
Old 03-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Samster

RTF 19 Year Old Qi Qi

Belated RTF FR on 19 Year Old Qi Qi

Was yearning for a return session with Qi Qi. So confirmed with bro CK and as usual, was at the room earlier. However, this time, Qi Qi arrived faster than the last time. Ding Dong! And I saw this sweet young thing standing at the door. She look as good as ever. Know she like sweet things. So bought 2 pieces of pastry from BreadTalk and yes, she like it! After a little chatting, proceed to shower. The shower was better than the last. Probably we had broken the ice during the first round. She cleaned me up real nice and slow. And while cleaning back, can feel her breast rubbing on my back. Wow! Shoik man! We dried and proceed to bed. Told her no need massage full body. Just the neck will do. After about 5 minutes, cannot than liao. Turn over and she started to cap and BJ me. Wow! Another shoik! Then suggest her to do 69. Initially she refuse. Reason being, she said its not nice to position her love hole in front of my face. Told her its ok., In love making, anything goes.

Got into 69 position and I began to paint her love hole. Can feel her reaction immediately. Cuz she stop blowing! Hashanah! I paint her passionately~ Thrusting my tongue deep into her love hole and can feel her quivering! Turn her over and began to attack her breast! Smells nice! Then move downwards to her love hole again and start to paint her all over again! She was definitely enjoying it! She grasp my hand so tight! Hahahah. Then time came! I rode her missionary. Hole is as tight as the first time I had her! Really, shoik is the only word I can say. Then did her side winder! She felt good! Juices started to flow. Turn her back to missionary, more love juices! And she said my CD drop out cuz she felt wet. We check and found my raincoat still intact but lots of juices flowing from her love hole! Told her its her juice, not mine! Hahahahaha. Finally came in missionary.

I really enjoy doing it with her. She is passionate and she reciprocate. No fake stereo here. Can feel the genuine soft moan and the love hole contracting when she came! Wow! One of my best bonk in recent years. Thank you bro CK, you’ve got a gem there! And tell Qi Qi, she is a nice girl and I will still be back for more! Cheers!

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Definitely again!
No need to ask for photo la. You won't regret it!

Please sms/call CK @ 81347714 for booking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1