The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2008, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Happening at G lor 17.....

Went geylang today to look see. Of coz i also abit horny la...... Spend an hour looking couldn't find anything suitable. Disappointed sia...... Didnt give up, die die must find something to "loot" today. Saw a prc walking into lor 17. From back look not too bad. decided to follow. From far i saw a few more Fl standing there. So must check it out. Theres a praying session today at lor 17, i not to sure whats it, maybe some tao pek kong special celebration day i think.( sorry if i say wrongly)......
I follow the prc and when she stop and turn around, cmi but notice a young prc there....Confirm i like the look from far so move closer to "study" abit.
She not the syt type,young not tat sweet, maybe abit cute but dressing abit hip hop sia. Her hair medium length, spikey look with some bleach high-lighted. Trust me, she not the ah lian type. Slim body and quite small cup. Not for boob lover. But dress with hip jeans and tight tee. Very "in"kind of dressing.She got small tatoo at her back near her neck, Theres piercing on her nose and side of her mouth. This are the few things if you see her you cant miss.

Name....cant remember.xiao ping or xiaoming...
look...7.5/10
Age...confirm young, below 23.( i guess only)
FJ...$60 exclude hotel
Small cup, not for boob lover
Bj... cant do cause she just pierce her mouth, theres still pain she say.
Attitude...friendly, abit shy in the beginning, but later can play a fool .
Fingering..allowed, think she love it too...

Heres where you can find her: Lor 17, around bright star hotel. She usually around there after 5. She wont cross over to the other side of geylang...dunno why, never ask her. You can tell she pretty inexperience in this trade. How i know??..you find it out yourself ba....
So for those who love young and not so typical China looking Fl......can check her out. Think shes definitely young guys favorite .Pls don ask me for her no, coz i dont have it. Just spend an hour to see for yourself my recommendation, no harm rite.......

For me i will definitely return coz she promise to give me the best bj once her mouth recover....haha.Shall see about that.
For those who go, hurry up coz she might be leaving in a month time.......And don't forget to write fr once you try it....good or bad doesnt matter. If good, more bros will cheong, if bad...don't zap me hor......

Happy looting.........
Old 30-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Samster

waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening at G lor 17.....

Seem like nobody like my lobang
Nvm i go loot her myself........hahha
Old 30-07-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
Kexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, camp here for her contact. Can share?
Old 30-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Samster

Sorry..i really don't have her contact. I just know where to find her only......paiseh. go take a look la...Confirm young and no experience de, unless she good acting...... I shower and finger fuck her inside toilet le..........
Old 30-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Bright Star Hotel is back in action
Was there the previous week & at least more than 20 there.
Increased to 30+ after midnite
Old 30-07-2008, 08:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
For me i will definitely return coz she promise to give me the best bj once her mouth recover....haha.Shall see about that.
Thanks for sharing,TS.
Any idea when she recovers ? Thought she got pierced tongue when I first read your lines
Old 31-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
Ya ....I go around the few famous lor, the prc all very familiar looking and alot cmi 1. Tats y i venture further...Like what you say, must check it out 1 day after midnite lo........
Old 31-07-2008, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Thanks for sharing,TS.
Any idea when she recovers ? Thought she got pierced tongue when I first read your lines
She told me at least 2 week wor........ She pierce her side of her mouth not tongue ..... I heard people say those who pierce her tongue 1, give bj very shiok......haha..Dunno is it true????........
Old 31-07-2008, 07:12 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
I heard people say those who pierce her tongue 1, give bj very shiok......haha..Dunno is it true????........
If the girl knows how to rub the tongue ring against the underside of our didi,it's mindblowing,otherwise not much difference
Old 01-08-2008, 08:35 AM
shacker

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Agree with Cummon ... only if the ger knows how to use the studs to stimulate, else you cant feel it, which happen to me once, where the ger though have a stud ... din use it, so to me no dif.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
camelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
BS just got raided yesterday at 6 pm...be careful hor..
Old 01-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelot View Post
BS just got raided yesterday at 6 pm...be careful hor..
Alot of raid nowaday. Think its best go to the legal 1. Don't have to gui gui shi shi.....
Up this post so bros can know theres raid there.....

Thanks to bro cummon who up my point......thks
Those who zapped me......thks, I learn my lesson......
Old 01-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Bs got raided?..when ?
Old 01-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
XueJing has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

BB, you still so interested in BS .... when you going again ?
Old 01-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
Bs got raided?..when ?
Relax lahh... this is BS Htl, not the BS in HC/TN thread

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1