The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-06-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 15
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Seldom will I commando...cause I always like to do some research and make sure my money well spent.

Dunno why this time willing to commando (or at least I think I did as I didn't get to read about this girl recently from this thread)

In any case, I think this girl is a gem sia...can massage, can sensual, can gfe...

http://www.shenhua69.com/lilili/
She also advertise in SLG but I lazy to search...

I am surely not OKT but then again in a fantasy world, maybe I would like to be one (at least can QC so many girls...)

She does do the services as per stated and the services she provide me was damn damn good...

Good points:
Good massage strength
Saliva not stinky
Smooth skin
Picture is surely her
Nice smelling hair
Not time watcher (but that's because no one book after me)
Very gfe
Value for money (1hr $100)
Can click with Uncle like me

Bad points:
Tall at 1.7
Shared apartment (but got toilet in room)
Very naughty, keep teasing, don't let me cum

Guess will RTM for sure.

Above are purely my own views, if you experience differently, please share with all Bros here...
Old 23-06-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysters View Post
Seldom will I commando...cause I always like to do some research and make sure my money well spent.

Dunno why this time willing to commando (or at least I think I did as I didn't get to read about this girl recently from this thread)

In any case, I think this girl is a gem sia...can massage, can sensual, can gfe...

I am surely not OKT but then again in a fantasy world, maybe I would like to be one (at least can QC so many girls...)

She does do the services as per stated and the services she provide me was damn damn good...

Good points:
Good massage strength
Saliva not stinky
Smooth skin
Picture is surely her
Nice smelling hair
Very gfe

Bad points:
Tall at 1.7
Shared apartment (but got toilet in room)
Very naughty, keep teasing, don't let me cum

Guess will RTM for sure.

Above are purely my own views, if you experience differently, please share with all Bros here...
Bro, i guess is this one

http://sglonelyguy.com/liu-xin-massage/
Old 23-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/coffee-massage/

Hi bro. Ever encounter the new arrival? She said she work in massage parlour. Anyone tried before?
Old 23-06-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengcainarwhal View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/coffee-massage/

Hi bro. Ever encounter the new arrival? She said she work in massage parlour. Anyone tried before?
The last pic is quite badly photoshopped and put me off.
Old 23-06-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
synergy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgfoxy.com/佳佳-jiajia/ Just now manage to book a session with this ml. Promised her to write mr for her due to her good attitude. Look : sweet , like jc Student. Body:Slim like those sport girl. Fair n very smooth.
Boobs : Not for boobs lover. Nice nipple to suck . Massage : not those piano type. Target on tired shoulder very well. Sensual massage : few positions.. One position I like is she harass my body with her fingers from behind, licking n sucking my nipple make me very horny. Gf feeling very strong on me. B Auto roaming : depend on chemistry. Location:central.. Mrt purple line. Rtm: sure.
Old 24-06-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://sgfoxy.com/%e6%95%8f%e8%bf%aa...ang-lookalike/

Just tried Mindy this afternoon. Photos are 100% genuine. She's a well-trained masseuse. According to her, she was spotted by the boss of $$$$$$ who invited her over to Singapore to work. Very chatty, warm and fun person to be around. The session I had was reminiscent of my first session with Moon (the one currently based in HK). As she's new to providing sexy, sensual massage, spent half the session teaching her, but had a blast of a time doing it, because she was really enthusiastic about learning.

Looks: 8.5/10 genuine sweet, sweet young thing
Body: 8.5/10 slim, young, like a Poly girl
Boobs: 32A+ with cute, tiny pink nips, strictly not for boobs lovers
Massage: 9/10 genuine stuff. Massage lovers die die must try.
Sensual: unrated, but she'll be hot stuff very soon!
Autoroam: 3G/3.5G limited roaming near south pole
Attitude:10/10 she's wants to give the best authentic massage coupled with a most enjoyable sensual package, within her limits
GFE: 9/10, loved her smile and the way she would bury her face in my embrace when she felt embarrassed. High playability!
Location: discreet but inconvenient for non-drivers (same building as Moon/Lemon/Crystal)
Damage: $110+GST
RTM: A big resounding YES!
u mean somewhere near peace centre ? Good location near a lot of ktv girls.

Seem like quite a number of good looking girls residing nearby. Moon lemon crystal. Anyone know where Chiobu crystal? Last heard she went overseas back on 4 June schooling only weekends can meet afterthat lost contact recently. She got those almond shaped eyes and v shape Korean Chin that look attractive on her.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 24-06-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengcainarwhal View Post

Hi bro
Anyone recognized this gem? Is she still working?
Round face, average eyes flat nose big mouth smile lines no idea why u call her a gem doesn't look at all attractive.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 24-06-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
So I hear news that something "naughty" is coming back very soon. Different website but same same.
do share the ctc bro
Old 24-06-2016, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
do share the ctc bro
Should be landing today I hear. When start work I dunno. Ad should be same websites as her AP friends that are already here.
Old 24-06-2016, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Should be landing today I hear. When start work I dunno. Ad should be same websites as her AP friends that are already here.
Oh... her friend told u already.

Mack... heads up.

C
Old 24-06-2016, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
STUPlD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
u mean somewhere near peace centre ? Good location near a lot of ktv girls.

Seem like quite a number of good looking girls residing nearby. Moon lemon crystal. Anyone know where Chiobu crystal? Last heard she went overseas back on 4 June schooling only weekends can meet afterthat lost contact recently. She got those almond shaped eyes and v shape Korean Chin that look attractive on her.

Hey bro, me too...

Last edited by STUPlD; 24-06-2016 at 08:57 AM.
Old 24-06-2016, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Oh... her friend told u already.

Mack... heads up.
Give her fans heads up ma. So can prepare to spam refresh on the major three.
Old 24-06-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good points:
Good massage strength
Saliva not stinky
Smooth skin
Picture is surely her
Nice smelling hair
Very gfe

good MR. upz u
Old 24-06-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bad points:
Tall at 1.7
Guess that is a good point for many...

Her legs long and slender type?

C
Old 24-06-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 15
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Guess that is a good point for many...

Her legs long and slender type?
Bro, paisay I can't really answer you. My attention was on other areas.

Hoever, It is confirm not elephant / tree trunk type.

Will confirm when I rtm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1