The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
supermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysupermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I got downsized and need a pick me up..

Hey bros

Due to the downturn I got canned by my boss as of Dec 1st, so am planning to go drown some sorrows in LOS. hahah lol. fucking DBS.

Actually, never been past msia before, I need some advice from bros who have been to thailand.

Im thinking of going to Pattaya, how much to stay in hotel there? and how to pick up? what should i know to be safe and not in trouble?

thanks bros.
Old 20-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: I got downsized and need a pick me up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonkey View Post
Hey bros

Due to the downturn I got canned by my boss as of Dec 1st, so am planning to go drown some sorrows in LOS. hahah lol. fucking DBS.

Actually, never been past msia before, I need some advice from bros who have been to thailand.

Im thinking of going to Pattaya, how much to stay in hotel there? and how to pick up? what should i know to be safe and not in trouble?

thanks bros.
bro .. sorri to hear abt that ..
i will suggest u not do any travelling or holiday ..
save the money ... u'll need it ...

and pattaya is not a sfae place to be in .... especially if u r alone and have never been there before ...
Old 20-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

since you are out of job, you should have a lot time to do your own research in this forum or on the internet, instead of posting a new thread here.

DBS must have gave you quite a big payoff for you to be able to not look for job and go holiday instead
Old 20-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
DBS must have gave you quite a big payoff for you to be able to not look for job and go holiday instead
Hmm...been tere, done tat. If he had been DBS for long, he really need a break...a short one hopefully.
Old 20-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

and pattaya is not a sfae place to be in .... especially if u r alone and have never been there before ...
Pattaya is one of the safest cheong places in the world. Just have to use common sense....
Old 21-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

if you can speak thai, then going alone should be fine.

pattaya and bangkok tour?
Old 21-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro .. sorri to hear abt that ..
i will suggest u not do any travelling or holiday ..
save the money ... u'll need it ...

However it would be safe if u tag us along na...
Old 21-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Pattaya is one of the safest cheong places in the world. Just have to use common sense....
bro .. i think that statement is over-stated ... "safest cheong place" .. ??
if u asked thai ppl ... they will tell u pattaya is a notorious place compare with bkk, phuket, huahin, chiangmai etc etc ..

common sense doesn't apply if the place is already bad ..
can u said that johor is a safe place to be if u use ur common sense ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident
However it would be safe if u tag us along na...
u cum here and ka chiao ka chiao ....
Old 21-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
bro .. i think that statement is over-stated ... "safest cheong place" .. ??
if u asked thai ppl ... they will tell u pattaya is a notorious place compare with bkk, phuket, huahin, chiangmai etc etc ..

common sense doesn't apply if the place is already bad ..
can u said that johor is a safe place to be if u use ur common sense ??

u cum here and ka chiao ka chiao ....
Johore is also safe la. What is the percentage of Singaporeans kena rob there? Still thousands cross over for seafood , sales and nitelife. If Singaporeans dont show off their porsches and gold chains , the % will even be lower.

Most places are safe if you keep your common sense. Do not look for trouble like get into arguments with locals. Pattaya's problems mostly away from the tourist area ; 3rd road and above. Their two main problems are the locals youth gangs (localised) and angmo cant holding their booze (tourist area)
Old 22-11-2008, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
That's not an issue. Upon arrival quickly step into an Agogo Bar and barfine a girl for companionship. There you have it. You got yourself a tour guide and in safe hands. If you need a bodyguard can always engage a katoey. They're known to be more aggressive than males.
Old 22-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster

yeah katoey can fight with the best of them! Catfight with puying and muay thai with puchai 55555555555
Old 22-11-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
yeah katoey can fight with the best of them! Catfight with puying and muay thai with puchai 55555555555
5555 yes do not underestimate the power of katoeys. One moment can behave and talk like a sweet girl but the next moment can be a real fighter when they are really pissed!

Engaging them as bodyguards are even better than CISCO Police. 555.
Old 22-11-2008, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Maybe u should work as a consultant for Cisco.......
Old 22-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
5555 yes do not underestimate the power of katoeys. One moment can behave and talk like a sweet girl but the next moment can be a real fighter when they are really pissed!
maybe CISCO shld employed them instead ...
low cost labour ... maximum return ...
Old 22-11-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: I got downsized and need a pick me up..

ahtecklim,

Katoys, Thai puchais and Samoans like to gang up on you! I wonder, how good fighters are they, if they had to fight alone, one to one! In Hawaii, there is a saying, "if you fight one Samoan, you have to fight the whole familes and their relatives!"

In my opinion, if you fight Thai puchai, just be careful of his kicking and elbowing, that's all!

One advice, you all should never fight a Korean because you know for sure your heads going to ^&%* *&^%#@@! HA ha ha ha ha ha ha

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1