The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2008, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chinchiasong is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Thai trip in Jan

Thanks to all bros who provided me those valuable info. As this is only my sec trip in my 36yrs of life, so i won't wanna end up like those i heard got slaughtered (in terms of $$$) by black shops.
Old 27-11-2008, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
When i first started to cheong Bkk, i have 6 pages of info plucked from the forum. Believed me, i read thru every page of it.....really enjoy going thru all those TCSS and of cos those valuable info. WE can spoonfeed those info to newbies such as names of cheong places but the true info and honest opinions come from those FRs provided by bros here..... and that u must have the patience to read thru it.

Bro, no worries. I'm not here to be spoonfed, just wanna avoid those black shop & do not wanna be a "Robert" from Singapore. I will heed ur advise to read thru more threads on "Land of Thousand Smiles".
Old 27-11-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Common sense is very important. Like bring a little over just enough for the nite. Dont wear expensive stuff and dont dring credit cards out. Leave them in the hotel safe.

Even if kena chai tow , show them your wallet and ask them to take all inside. They only want money , on one will kill you coz it also means more work to dispose of the body!

I dont even bring my wallet when i cheong in thailand. just a few thousand baht in my pocket.
Old 28-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Common sense is very important. Like bring a little over just enough for the nite. Dont wear expensive stuff and dont dring credit cards out. Leave them in the hotel safe.

Even if kena chai tow , show them your wallet and ask them to take all inside. They only want money , on one will kill you coz it also means more work to dispose of the body!

I dont even bring my wallet when i cheong in thailand. just a few thousand baht in my pocket.

this is some good pointers to note....
Tjx bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1