The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 22
Beemer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any bro in Bangkok???

I wonder any bro is in Bangkok now, and as it seems I just wonder when I can go back, hence it might be a good time to go for drinks together.

PM me if interested in meeting tonight in Bangkok...

Beemer
Old 27-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Robbhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
I wonder any bro is in Bangkok now, and as it seems I just wonder when I can go back, hence it might be a good time to go for drinks together.

Beemer
Bro, I'm scheduled on a flight tomorrow....but i don't know if it would be cancelled by Thai Airways. If i managed to go there i'll drop you a PM.

Lionel
Old 27-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Beemer
Yah me in BKK. Let's form a Singapore gang and go protest? Swee boh?
Old 27-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbhood View Post
Bro, I'm scheduled on a flight tomorrow....but i don't know if it would be cancelled by Thai Airways. If i managed to go there i'll drop you a PM.

Lionel
to my knowledge ... Don Muang airport is also closed now ..
thai airways can arrange flights to land in some military airport but cannot make arrangement to fly passengers out ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
protest against what ??? u want to be like these bo liao ppl ... dun even know what r they protesting abt ...
some rich pppl pay them to protest .. they go to protest ...
no brainer ... totally intelligent handicap ...
Old 27-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
protest against what ??? u want to be like these bo liao ppl ... dun even know what r they protesting abt ...
some rich pppl pay them to protest .. they go to protest ...
no brainer ... totally intelligent handicap ...
I want to protest to the government to open more massage parlours. Can or not? KNN!
Old 27-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
I want to protest to the government to open more massage parlours. Can or not? KNN!
u shld protest that massage parlours operate 24hrs and no holiday even for the KING or QUEEN birthday or any shit like that ...

and also protest more puyings in every massage parlours ....
maybe the thai government shld give more incentive to massage parlour that have the most puyings ...
Old 27-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sadomaster! is it true, the international arrivals and departures would resume tomorrow afternoon.....

Heard a high powered personnel saying that after a golf game today! they will clear the airport, woh.....Don Muang may come into picture for the arrival and departures too......
Old 27-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Sadomaster! is it true, the international arrivals and departures would resume tomorrow afternoon.....

Heard a high powered personnel saying that after a golf game today!
did the high powered personnel won the golf game ???
Old 27-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 22
Beemer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I wouldn't mind going for a drink either now or tomorrow... Don't know when can go back, however I had book my flight for this coming Saturday afternoon with Sinagpore Airlines...
Old 27-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
did the high powered personnel won the golf game ???
you must be wondering, at this time, still got time to play golf! social game...not competition....

so it is right that they let the situation be, then the para military will be the knights in shining armour....

my source is the caddie that caddied him.... the golf course is a para military course..... near Don Muang Airport.. not the one in the airport.
Old 27-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jimmy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro heard of a club called Faro in Ladprao, Bkk where they say got models & actresses to pick up? Is it true & wonder what's the rate?
Old 27-11-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

State of emergency have declare ard the 2 airports as at 2100hrs (BKK time)...

LATEST NEWS: Authorities have officially declared Suvarnabhumi airport closed until Saturday at 6pm the earliest.
Old 27-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

You can check out flights info of Suvarnabhumi Airport here

FLIGHT STATUS - Arrivals | Departures | Suvarnabhumi Airport | New Bangkok Airport Guide
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 27-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lone_rangerxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I wouldn't mind going for a drink either now or tomorrow... Don't know when can go back, however I had book my flight for this coming Saturday afternoon with Sinagpore Airlines...

Bro, better stay indoors now, as saw some fightings on TV in airport. dunno if some siao pple may take the chance to create trouble in the city.
Old 27-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_rangerxx View Post
Bro, better stay indoors now, as saw some fightings on TV in airport. dunno if some siao pple may take the chance to create trouble in the city.
bro which hotel or where ur at? i would think Ratchada and Sukhumvit area is still very safe ba, the people in those area should have better sense then to break their own ricebowl..
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1