The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
Conquest of Sz Gong An ladyfriend in Beijing

Well as mentioned to Sinoview and the other samsters here, I flew up my Gong An ladyfriend to Beijing on Thursday to spend the weekend with me until Sunday.

The story of how i got to know Miss Gongan is here..... http://samsforum.com/showpos...&postcount=779

Lets just call her Xue-er

Its been a few months since I met with her but we've been keeping in touch almost every other day over the phone and talked about alot of different things.

Dont flame me but up till last week I had not touched her much less anything else.........
Old 17-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Samster

eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
Re: Conquest of Sz Gong An ladyfriend in Beijing

11 Aug, her flight from Shenzen to Beijing is supposed to touch down at 4.30pm. I arrived at the airport half an hour earlier but could not find her flight number on the arrival notice board and started karang kabok....... after asking the information counter, realized that I was at the International terminal!!! Stupid me.....

Rushed over to the domestic terminal with enough time to spare and the place was extra crowded with all sorts of characters hanging around the place.

When she walked out of the arrival gates after picking up her luggage, my whole world suddenly became a slow motion blur (sort of like Chow Yeun Fatt in that scene from God of Gamblers). Dressed in a simple white blouse, jeans and sneakers with her little pointed nose and cheeks all rosy, I didnt really see or notice anyone else among the crowd. A pickpocket with gorilla hands could have picked my wallet and hp and I would not have even noticed it as I sucked in her beauty from 10m away.

She spotted me, broke out a huge smile and waved at me. My heart (bros I kid u not) just swelled twice in size in pride and ego that such a beauty was waving at nobody else but me.

Even a few other disembarking passengers were stealing lusty glances at Xue-er. When she walked out the door she held my right arm with her hand and squeezed it tightly. Those laughing eyes, the happiness in her voice and her hand on my arm while she hopped up and down in excitement in seeing me again was almost too much for me to take....... how badly I wanted to just give her an old fashioned bear hug!

I smiled a simple innocent smile as I noticed one guy, hands on luggage trolley with his wife stealing one last glance at us before he reluctantly pushed the trolley along to the taxi stand with his wife in tow.

Behind me I hear a couple of ladies calling out 'Xue Mei!' Turning around I see 3 young ladies 1 in plain civillian wear and 2 in Gong An uniforms. They embrace Xue-Er as one would embrace a long lost sister. It was touching.... I could see that Xue-er was weeping tears of happiness and her girlfriends were also holding back strong emotions.

I just took 2 quiet steps back and let them have their moment.
Old 17-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Good Luck Bro...

Hope to see ur FRs...

U hv done all Singaporeans pround man....
Old 17-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Samster

I could see a couple of fingers pointing in my direction from them and silently crossed my fingers....

In mandarin she beckons me over 'Ai-di (thats how most chinese pronounce my name) I'd like to introduce my 3 closest 'sisters' to you. Hence I got to know 3 more GongAn ladies.......

Song Lin (name changed to preserve identity) was a plain looking girl in her mid 20s who had a quiet strength about her......very very down to earth and mild mannered girl. Slim with a really tiny waist and little slitty eyes.

Qing Yi (name changed) was a stunner with short hair and seemed to be the most agressive and extrovert of the group. She reminds me so much of Maggie Cheung in looks and size.

and what looked like the little chilli padi of the group Liu Yang....and the shortest too at 1.65m. Straight talking and speaks her mind........ I suspect that she is an ideology maniac by her views on chinese society.

But pleasantly all were very warm towards me and almost immediately asked me about Singapore and yes..... that comment that I hear so much of in China "Singapore is very clean and beautiful!"

I took hold of the trolley and suggested that we take 2 cabs over to the Grand Hyatt on Chang An/Wangfujing.

"Bu Bi Bu Bi! Wo Men Yu Che Jie Ni Men" Oh great they've got a car ready!

I almost dropped dead when a white Gong An van pulled up and we boarded it!!!!!
Old 17-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Samster

The inside of the Gong An van was quite ordinary looking. And as much as I tried looking for hidden compartments holding guns, truncheons, batons etc etc, I found nothing.....just a short wave radio in front and a few switches for the lights and sirens on top.

Wow best! It cost me about 85rmb and 45min to get to the airport. Now in the GongAn car, we made it back to the Grand Hyatt in 30 mins flat without even having to pay the highway toll fees.

Those of you who ever taken a taxi to Hyatt know the frustration of facing the traffic jam on the very LAST traffic light turning left....... one flash of the siren and lights and we crossed over in 5 secs!

The bell boys were suddenly so attentive and kind to me (they acted like assholes kissing white ass for the last 3 days prior).

Xue-er's girlfriends went back to the station to finish off their work and to also change into civillian clothes before joining us for dinner at 7.00pm
Old 17-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Samster

I brought her up to the club room (1 bedroom apartment) and her eyes opened in astonishment at the grandeur and luxury before her.

As tactically advised by Bro Sinoview, I had earlier cleared all my stuff (even threw away my CDs and had housekeeping do a sweep of the apartment to clear it of any evidence) and made a nice sleeping cot for myself in the living room sofa.

I told her that the bedroom is hers and that I'm ok sleeping on the sofa. She very strongly protested and insisted that she sleep on the sofa. In fact she didnt mind laying a blanket on the lush carpeted floor and sleeping there.

We went back and forth about this for 15 mins. She even suggested we share the same bed (king sized) and just put a couple of bolsters and pillows between us. I told her no need, the WHOLE bed is hers during her 3 night stay until sunday.

With that she let out a whoop! and took a flying leap onto the gigantic bed rolling all over it and smothering herself with the giant pillows and the other bed linen, little knowing that that would later turn into our playground......

I just stood by the bedside smiling and laughing at her 'village' ways as she sank into the deep musky comfort of the bed. I really felt like jumping in then and stripping ourselves and fucking but again......following Sinoview's shrewd advise, I just played it cool and gentleman.

I went into the bathroom and started water running in the bathtub turning up the hot water a little hotter than normal. Hyatt leaves a bowl of bath salts for guests to use and I throw its entire contents into the tub. And squeezed in 2 whole bottles of foam bath for good effect.

After 15 minutes, the whole toilet was well steamed and the tub had filled 3/4 with a huge head of foam

I went back into the bedroom and she was still unpacking her things. Told her that I'd prepared a bath for her and asked her to soak in it for half an hour before showering

She looks at me shyly..... I recognize that look as 'am I going in alone or are u supposed to join me?' I played it cool again (super difficult by now) and told her that I needed to do some work on my laptop in the dining hall and told her to enjoy herself.

Through the closed doors, I could make her out singing songs to herself as she wrapped herself in bubbly heaven from the suds.
Old 17-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

well done...nice FR.....
Cont....will be here waiting
Old 17-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Samster

After 10 minutes on the laptop, I couldnt take it anymore with a non-WL beauty in the bathroom. Through the door I told her that I was going down to the gym to work out and then an swim in the pool (get rid of the testerone levels building up).

'Wait for me!' the kid in her shouted. In a minute she had slipped on her swim suit and walked out with towel in hand. Hold on there! She was completely snow white from heel to forehead with a superbly well toned body and very nice full C-cups. I grabbed a thick bathrobe and bedroom slippers from the closet and put it on her.

One look at her and I had no desire to work out in the gym. I just wanted to get into the pool with her as fast as possible.

It was 5.30pm at the pool side and Beijing was freaking hot and extremely foggy and humid...... the worst kind of weather that I hated with a vengence. It was those kind of weather where you got soaked in sweat the moment you stepped out of an air-conditioned environment.

Found ourselves a nice spot and half the men at the poolside below 60 stopped for an instant to admire this beauty that the beast brought down to the pool.

The cool waters of the lap pool was a welcome respite from the beating heat and humidity. With its lush green environment, I was back all over again in Bali.

That was when she held my hands as we tried walking from the shallow end to the middle of the pool. When it was too deep for her, I took my chance and helped her by holding her lithe waist and pulling her towards me.

Her 2 arms wrapped around me with her body lightly pressed against mine in a slow water dance that I wished never to end.

She couldnt stop telling me how excited she was to actually be in Beijing and that this with the great hotel and room and pool was like a dream come true.

I smiled innocently and told her that I really missed seeing her again after so long. I also said some really stupid mushy things to her which sorry will not share with u bros.

'I know... me too' she whispered in my ear, kissed me on the cheek and hugged me tightly.

Didnt grope her in public at the pool but my hands wandered around her enough in the water to feel her tight hard body with very very little body fats...... it was all elegantly sculpted muscle. Her thighs, arms, belly, back and butt seemed to belong to a well trained gymnast or athelete. Together with a strong jaw-line, high cheek-bones, perked little nose, big round eyes with jet black pupils, little ears and full lips with droplets of water on her face, I just felt like a million dollars with her hugging me.
Old 17-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

beautiful girl in the water or not, I always like to horse around in a pool. Soon we broke our embrace and started water fights, 'bombing' jumps into the pool, dunking etc etc etc

A hotel staff came over and told us that some of the guests (ang mohs because the Japs looked pretty ok enjoying the view) complained that we were disturbing them.

Me slipped him 20rmb and asked that he show me exactly who was complaining. He pointed in the direction of an English pig in his 40s ('nei ke Ing Guo Laowai') 5m away.

I raised my right arm, showed him the finger deep deep and said 'Go fuck yourself in a library........boy '

His face dropped onto the deck of the pool in disbelief.

The pool manager immediately came over and asked if everything was OK hinting that I should apologize to the white pig. I switched over to English-speaking mode, refused to talk to him in chinese and fucked him and his grandparents dead or alive for this running dog attitude.

Pool manager understood my curse and not happy at all. 2 security personnel came to support and Xue-er fished out her GongAn badge and my sweet angel with a slight twitch of her face transformed into a snarling pit bull on a short leash and identified herself.

Almost immediately manager and security guards retreated with apologetic 'Mei Si, Mei Si, Mei Si....' Poolboy got pulled away by Pool Manger for a sound fucking behind the bushes.

My mouth dropped open at Xue-er's authority....... that a sweet angel could in an instant turn into a feared authority.... that kind of frightened me a little too ....... would she be just as dominant if she became my gf?
Old 17-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Big Bro eddy,
Sorry to disturb your post.
Your story SWEE SWEE Buay kiu JUI!
Will UP you tomorrow when I have power.
Look like lot of bros are comping here, right Bro S? Hehe!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 17-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

With victory under our belt, we dried off and went back to our room. In the lift up to the 14th floor, I whispered to her 'wow, u always that fierce? its frightening' She just burst out laughing and said 'In our line its always psychological warfare and the proper use of fear when we deal with situations'

'Then be kind to me ok?' I said. She just pinched my nose and said 'Lets see...' and had a good laugh.

5 of her course mates 2 guys and the 3 girls earlier were waiting in the lobby when we went down at 7.30pm...... thank goodness everyone was in casual wear.

Dinner was at a local restraunt with few tourists 10 minutes by motorized pedicabs (covered 3 wheelers) that cost us 3rmb each.

We had excellent Beijing Duck (original style with the meat attached), BBQ Mutton, cold beef, cold pickeled vegs etc etc etc

It was excellent and with free flowing beer and Er Guo Toh (56 degrees) we were all singing and having a jolly good time through the evening until around 11pm. By that time the 2 guys and myself were sloshed. Xue-er and the girls were almost there but not as bad as us guys. I went to the back alley and threw up my dinner.

This fucking Er Guo Toh is like jet fuel and harsh. I thought that the term 'fire water' used in those cowboy and indian movies were just cowboy talk....... now I know that there is really such a thing as 'fire water'.

End of the evening we polished off a crate (large bottles) of local beer and 4 jing of this fucking fire water.

I wanted to pay for everything (cheap cheap 200rmb) but Lao Zhang and Xiao Wang (the guys) would hear nothing of it...... us being guests in town and Xue-er likened to a long lost sister just found.

I promised that I would buy dinner the next day which they just waved away with OK ok
Old 17-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shanghian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
My mouth dropped open at Xue-er's authority....... that a sweet angel could in an instant turn into a feared authority.... that kind of frightened me a little too ....... would she be just as dominant if she became my gf?
Bro,

Best FR I have read in months ... keep it up! ( both the writing as well as your little bro )
Waiting for more man.

cheers

shanghian
Old 17-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
kryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find better

KNN u ahh eddy

funny ass dude hahahahaha looks like sinoview gave u advice from all of us hahahahahahahahaha............hai make me miss china ..........
WILL be BACK
Old 17-08-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

waitin for MAIN COURSE now....
Old 17-08-2005, 03:44 PM
metaldag

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Getting sexcited oredi......cum on, dun keep us in suspense leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1