The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuntnivore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Ultimate J-Town (Jakarta) All You Need to Know

*** Ultimate J-Town (Jakarta) ! All You Need to Know ***

This is not a repost! as IMHO, I haven't seen any comprehensive and thorough reports on our beloved J-Town asia unofficial sex city.

So without further delay.. here it goes:

we start with the latest high class pro dens!

1. MALIOBORO
Location: Gajah Mada road (central J) after business district Thamrin Rd to Glodok direction, left side.
How to reach: TAXI!
Services: ST Rp 1.2mil (about S$184)
takeout Rp 4.5mil (about S$690)
STAR: Viktoriya, Russian
Looks: 9/10 (real hot girl next door type! you would question why she had gone pro)
Height: 184cm (looooong legs dude!)
GF feeling: 8/10 (very attentive but bad english, so far that's the only flaw)
also there's a spanish girl there (I forgot her name, but she's gorgeous!)

2. ALEXIS
for ALEXIS I will not mention any STAR due to TOO MANY CUTE and GORGEOUS GALS there! Russian, Thai, PRC.. you just have to see them yourself! ALEXIS is also known for their QC (quality control) not leting any of their goods go beyond 23 year old!

3. 1001 (Seribu Satu)
Location: Hayam Muruk Road, take U-turn before you reach Glodok, Kota.
it is said that they were the pioneer in asia with this russian, thai and PRC business! they have quite a collections! that's all i can say

4. SUMO SHIATSU
Location: Kelapa Gading, near the Mal Artha Gading, go to the road leading into Perintis Kemerdekaan Road (but not the Bypass road!) near the HKBP church, inside RUKO.
they are well known to have the prettiest gorgeous looking PRC and locals. once i was there and ask for locals, the 'mommy' lined up 5 tall supermodel lookin local indonesian, in which i chosed one of them bcoz' she was a striking resemblance to Siti Nurhaliza but much much prettier and sexier.

There are also: CLASSIC (located near Pasar Baru), BEVERLY HILLS (located near BEOS Train Station, infront of Bank Negara Indonesia, Glodok, Kota) and K7 or (KUNIR 7) located at Kunir Road.

now we go a level lower to middle class pro dens..

1. STADIUM
Location: Hayam Muruk Road, take U-turn before you reach glodok, kota.
Services: ST 300k (about S$46)
takeout 2mil (about S$307)
Story: this place suppose to be a ONE-STOP entertainment center. you won't find anythiung quite like it anywhere in the world! from infront, it looks like a middle size office building. once you get inside. there's elevator going to first floor which is live music. second floor Karaoke. Third floor Pro Den. Fourth floor Discotheque. This place is well known as a place where you can get Extacy as easy as calling the waiter! The girls hang out at fourth floor! the OKT can tell the difference between guests who are coming there to trip (drink extacy) and to bonk.. they will come to you and offer girls.. just say that you want the CUTEST FAIR MANADO around. (FYI, manado is a race in eastern Indonesia well known for their eurasian mix blood with dutch and portugiese).

2. L.A. BAR
Services: ST 250k (about S$38!)
takeout 1,5mil (about S$230)
Story: is like you're inside an all girl disco, where guys are nowhere to be found (except for the OKT) who will come to you and make an offer. don't hesitate to ask for the cutest/tallest girl whatever to the OKT, and decline the girl OKT brought to you if you don't like it. The routine can go on to 5 times even more until you find the one that suites your taste. They got 3-4 cuties working in a day. you'll just have to try to get your hand into one of 'em. it'll take effort declining..

3. MEDIKA
Services: ST 150k (about S$23!)
no takeout.
Story: MEDIKA has two options, rather than just the all girl disco. it also provide instant way to recognizing girl you like through photos. if you want to see their photos.. just go up the stairs and see their pictures behind the receptionists.

There are thousands middle class pro dens in J-Town! which i'm afraid I couldn't provide as I usually stick to the high classes..

FREELANCERS

1. ASMI (School for Secretary)
Services: ST vary depends on the nego. but usually around 500rb to 1mil (S$76 to S$150), for LT probably it would cost 3 times ST.
Story: this i probably the most well known (even famous!) place where you can pick up FL easily (you can say the students there are just plain semi-pro bcoz' how easy it is). one of the way is you can ask for help from TAXI drivers. YES! in J-town TAXI driver is your all knowing guide! ask for help to pick up girl there. he will tell you whether he is up for the challenge or not. if he is, all you must do is just sit inside the TAXI while he's doin his job.

2. TAXI DRIVERS!
Story: it is a well known fact in J-Town that working girls FL / students FL leave their contacts with TAXI drivers. and you just have to do trials, by asking from TAXI to another one until you find one that will say, "yes sir i do have one in my cell!". I know it seems like a lot of work! but once you get one, usually the girl is really cute or hot!

3. MODELLING AGENCIES
This is a luxury available for only those who has connections in J-Town. Unlike here in our beloved Singapore where there are Elite Excort Agents which will provide you with hot supermodels for a mere S$5,000 to S$10,000 booking fee open for anybody who can afford it. However, in J-Town these services are not formally rendered. Therefore, an access to supermodels only circulate within inner-circle of friendships.

END OF PART ONE (to be continued)
Ink, Thai (stbstb, 9/10)
Polly, Polland (Exoticunt, 8.5/10)
Oakley, Thai (beauthai_ful, 8/10)
Laura, Russia (Exoticunt, 6/10 pretty but atitude)
Calista, Thai (Harem, 7/10 pretty but atitude)
Old 17-03-2008, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ultimate J-Town (Jakarta) All You Need to Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntnivore View Post
*** Ultimate J-Town (Jakarta) ! All You Need to Know ***

This is not a repost! as IMHO, I haven't seen any comprehensive and thorough reports on our beloved J-Town asia unofficial sex city.

So without further delay.. here it goes:

we start with the latest high class pro dens!

1. MALIOBORO
Location: Gajah Mada road (central J) after business district Thamrin Rd to Glodok direction, left side.
STAR: Viktoriya, Russian
Looks: 9/10 (real hot girl next door type! you would question why she had gone pro)
Height: 184cm (looooong legs dude!)
GF feeling: 8/10 (very attentive but bad english, so far that's the only flaw)
also there's a spanish girl there (I forgot her name, but she's gorgeous!)

2. ALEXIS
for ALEXIS I will not mention any STAR due to TOO MANY CUTE and GORGEOUS GALS there! Russian, Thai, PRC.. you just have to see them yourself! ALEXIS is also known for their QC (quality control) not leting any of their goods go beyond 23 year old!

3. 1001 (Seribu Satu)
it is said that they were the pioneer in asia with this russian, thai and PRC business! they have quite a collections! that's all i can say

4. SUMO SHIATSU
Location: Kelapa Gading, near the Mal Artha Gading, go to the road leading into Perintis Kemerdekaan Road (but not the Bypass road!) near the HKBP church, inside RUKO.
they are well known to have the prettiest gorgeous looking PRC and locals. once i was there and ask for locals, the 'mommy' lined up 5 tall supermodel lookin local indonesian, in which i chosed one of them bcoz' she was a striking resemblance to Siti Nurhaliza but much much prettier and sexier.

There are also: CLASSIC (located near Pasar Baru), BEVERLY HILLS (located near BEOS Train Station, infront of Bank Negara Indonesia, Glodok, Kota) and K7 or (KUNIR 7) located at Kunir Road.

now we go a level lower to middle class pro dens..

1. STADIUM
Story: this place suppose to be a ONE-STOP entertainment center. you won't find anythiung quite like it anywhere in the world! from infront, it looks like a middle size office building. once you get inside. there's elevator going to first floor which is live music. second floor Karaoke. Third floor Pro Den. Fourth floor Discotheque. This place is well known as a place where you can get Extacy as easy as calling the waiter! The girls hang out at fourth floor! the OKT can tell the difference between guests who are coming there to trip (drink extacy) and to bonk.. they will come to you and offer girls.. just say that you want the CUTEST FAIR MANADO around. (FYI, manado is a race in eastern Indonesia well known for their eurasian mix blood with dutch and portugiese).

2. L.A. BAR
Services: ST 250k (about S$38!)
takeout 1,5mil (about S$230)
Story: is like you're inside an all girl disco, where guys are nowhere to be found (except for the OKT) who will come to you and make an offer. don't hesitate to ask for the cutest/tallest girl whatever to the OKT, and decline the girl OKT brought to you if you don't like it. The routine can go on to 5 times even more until you find the one that suites your taste. They got 3-4 cuties working in a day. you'll just have to try to get your hand into one of 'em. it'll take effort declining..

3. MEDIKA
Services: ST 150k (about S$23!)
no takeout.
Story: MEDIKA has two options, rather than just the all girl disco. it also provide instant way to recognizing girl you like through photos. if you want to see their photos.. just go up the stairs and see their pictures behind the receptionists.

There are thousands middle class pro dens in J-Town! which i'm afraid I couldn't provide as I usually stick to the high classes..

FREELANCERS

1. ASMI (School for Secretary)
Services: ST vary depends on the nego. but usually around 500rb to 1mil (S$76 to S$150), for LT probably it would cost 3 times ST.
Story: this i probably the most well known (even famous!) place where you can pick up FL easily (you can say the students there are just plain semi-pro bcoz' how easy it is). one of the way is you can ask for help from TAXI drivers. YES! in J-town TAXI driver is your all knowing guide! ask for help to pick up girl there. he will tell you whether he is up for the challenge or not. if he is, all you must do is just sit inside the TAXI while he's doin his job.

2. TAXI DRIVERS!
Story: it is a well known fact in J-Town that working girls FL / students FL leave their contacts with TAXI drivers. and you just have to do trials, by asking from TAXI to another one until you find one that will say, "yes sir i do have one in my cell!". I know it seems like a lot of work! but once you get one, usually the girl is really cute or hot!

3. MODELLING AGENCIES
This is a luxury available for only those who has connections in J-Town. Unlike here in our beloved Singapore where there are Elite Excort Agents which will provide you with hot supermodels for a mere S$5,000 to S$10,000 booking fee open for anybody who can afford it. However, in J-Town these services are not formally rendered. Therefore, an access to supermodels only circulate within inner-circle of friendships.

END OF PART ONE (to be continued)
Thank you for the report, that will my next trip a lot easier. Why are all the prices RP1.2 millions? I thought that ALEXIS is about RP 1.8 when I went to try, please confirm.
Old 18-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
scoobiedoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Ultimate J-Town (Jakarta) All You Need to Know

absolutely fabulous
Old 18-03-2008, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Good effort to provide such information.

The ST and take out price at the top list really sky high. But of course I believe the quality should be good enough.
Old 18-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
taka77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Good effort to provide such information.

The ST and take out price at the top list really sky high. But of course I believe the quality should be good enough.
Bro, price is subjective. Alot depends on your interaction with girls involved ....... there's always a range between the prices but the price quoted above are actually a guide and not fixed.

Cheers.
Old 18-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
raverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntnivore View Post

3. 1001 (Seribu Satu)

1. STADIUM
Story: this place suppose to be a ONE-STOP entertainment center...
Last time (abt 6 months ago) at Stadium I was quoted Rp. 800k by the mamasan for 6 hours (3 x 2 hrs ST) takeout to my hotel. How were you offered 2 juta?

Seribu Satu just next door to Stadium on the same side street off Hayam Wuruk. Those prices were quoted in the KTV, Spa or from FL?

Good effort anyway!
Old 18-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raverboy View Post
Last time (abt 6 months ago) at Stadium I was quoted Rp. 800k by the mamasan for 6 hours (3 x 2 hrs ST) takeout to my hotel. How were you offered 2 juta?

Seribu Satu just next door to Stadium on the same side street off Hayam Wuruk. Those prices were quoted in the KTV, Spa or from FL?

Good effort anyway!
Bro,
Maybe the mamasan thinks she could bullshit us or the girl was one of the popular one. Who knows, but for sure there are lots of freelances on the 4th floor at half the price.
Old 19-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuntnivore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@aakumu

my bad. should be 1.8mil

thx

@raverboy

then 800k it is. frankly for stadium i never had a takeout. it was my wild guess

thx
Ink, Thai (stbstb, 9/10)
Polly, Polland (Exoticunt, 8.5/10)
Oakley, Thai (beauthai_ful, 8/10)
Laura, Russia (Exoticunt, 6/10 pretty but atitude)
Calista, Thai (Harem, 7/10 pretty but atitude)
Old 19-03-2008, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

The last time I was quoted 800K for takeout ON for ceweks under mama-san. Freelance ? Should be 400K-500K.....When approach the ceweks, do ask them if they are under mamasan first.....
Old 19-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
The last time I was quoted 800K for takeout ON for ceweks under mama-san. Freelance ? Should be 400K-500K.....When approach the ceweks, do ask them if they are under mamasan first.....
Good info, Have anyone tried Hailia at Ancol if the spelling is right?
And also Mangga Dua Square? My tour guide brought me there, so I did not know the price but the services was great, too bad forget the prices.
Old 20-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Good info, Have anyone tried Hailia at Ancol if the spelling is right?
And also Mangga Dua Square? My tour guide brought me there, so I did not know the price but the services was great, too bad forget the prices.
Hailai...the disco ? Sands in Mangga Dua Square ? Similar SOP to the rest of the discos like Millies, etc....catch FLs that are working there regularly...pricing should be similar.
Old 21-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Hailai...the disco ? Sands in Mangga Dua Square ? Similar SOP to the rest of the discos like Millies, etc....catch FLs that are working there regularly...pricing should be similar.
What about the south of the city, any actions?
Old 21-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which area are you looking at ? Anyway, can always take taxi......its quite alright really.....I had enough guidance from RM many years ago so that can take taxi around....even Prestasi !
Old 24-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
raverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Blok M is south of the city, but caters more to a bule crowd. Many 'actions', though.
Old 24-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raverboy View Post
Blok M is south of the city, but caters more to a bule crowd. Many 'actions', though.
Blok M, dun find it interesting.....anyway blue taste and actions....

I would rather go further and try my luck in the pubs in Kemang (better finds), or go to X2 in Senayan or CJ in Mulias.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1