The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold
my lesson learnt in kabukicho shinjuku tokyo

Was in Japan the past weeks, so before my wife arrives to join me, I have the opportunity to go to kabukicho in shinjuku tokyo to explore.

After walking aimlessly, since no knowledge of any Japanese Language, and cant seem to find any Soapland around, I decided to approach or rather make myself available to the many Men in jackets standing around.

I call them the pusher/middleman.

Cut story short, went to this stripdancing joint, pay about 7000yens for a 90mins session sitting inside there with drinks free-flow.

Ld cost 1500yens, and if you wanna give tips to the dancer, 1000yens and she will rubbed her breast on your head while collecting the note from your mouth with her breast/hand.

saw a girl that i like, asked her over and have to pay another 1500yens for naming a girl to sit with u.

after that followed her to a dark room which she danced sexily on me and sucked my nipples and vice versa... no sex inside this shop, wasted. 5500yens for 5/10mins cannot remember.

overall fun but ex... and worst of all make your urge even higher.

After 90mins decided to pay the bill amounted to about 23000yens -- 10000yens abt S$140...

Next approach the same guy, pay 20000yens for a supposingly BJ by a chosen girl, after paying n inside the room, the girl told me the money paid was for entering the premises, hv to pay her to perform on me. KNN really felt stupid so pay her 30000yens n didnt even hv a FJ, she keeps demanding for more money, so was angry n just left the place without even cumming!!.

Sigh!! felt stupid spending almost 1K without cumming at all... sigh! wat to do horny man cannot think properly, if only I hv just called room service from those many available numbers i had from the tourist book, its only about 25000yens for a 90mins session. anyway an experience and a lesson learnt!!

An expensive lesson though. keke.....

hope non of the bro here as stupid as me...
Old 20-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: my lesson learnt in kabukicho shinjuku tokyo

Thanks for the advice.
Will be going to Tokyo next 2 weeks.

Best Best Regards
Long
Old 20-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chrisss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In tokyo, go Ginza.
In Ozaka, go Senchi.

tons of lounge and G clubs, ask the girls you fancy for Love hotel getaway.
They will quote you accordingly, a bit of Japanese is required else they usually dun go out with you. if not, get a local to bring you
Old 20-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

nothing much at ginza..... anyway being a foreigner in tokyo, best is go to roppongi... the clubs/pubs are all cater to foreigner like me who cannot speak english. My friend brought me there 1 of the night and there's dozen of jap girls readily to be pounced on... anyway that friend my wife's friend so i didnt do anything in case he reports me to my OC... ekekkee

roppongi can try 911. good place to pick up, that's where the friend brought me to. cheers
Old 21-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
adboy_6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share:

I was there in apr and june this year. stayed in kabukicho itself, so had some time to explore.

I tried the following:
1. Stripshow...4000Y ...drinks on your own, can buy at vending machine. They have about 10 girls doing various dances and then strip. at the end, you pay 500Y for a photo with the girls if you like. any pose you like. even spread along the Y.

2. FJ scam ...went with one guy at restaurant. brought me up to a comic shop... chose girl from photo. ...all jap photo....chose one....pay up 20000Y...shop owner bring me thru secret door to spa.....go into a room with bed... wait there...girl come....obviously different.... can tell is PRC.......nevertheless.....go ahead since cannot get money back.....

just to share
Old 21-10-2008, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
p1ng-p0ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My advice is never to get the services from those OKT in Kabukicho.When u walk around during noon till early evening they will swarm u wif catalogs of gals.Most of them are scams and local Japs doesn't frequent Shinjyuku for the Soapland.In Kabukicho wat is worthwhile doing is watching Stripshows/Tigershow at local reasonable prices.At some venues they do offer TFK and when u see someone is lining/queing up that means TFK session is gonna begin.TFK is complimentary.At DX u can also perform FJ on the stage after their performance.If i m not mistaken they allow 5 customers up on stage and u gotta win paper,stone and scissors among the customers b4 u can go up to perform on stage.Reputable Soapland joints is concentrated in Yoshiwara area in Asakusa.Cheaper 1s u can find it in Kawasaki area.Most of these Soaplands are catered to locals only unless ur Jap frenz bring u along.There are also Pink Salon which cost much cheaper at Yen 5000-7000 which is BBBJ+CIM and some places the system is 30-45 mins wif unlimited shots and u can change the gals after each shot.Wat i wud suggest is to ask ur Jap fren to bring u to these places as most foreigners are out of bounds.Most locals will goto reputable joints eg. those from magazine advertisements.Usually those advertised in the magazine are up to date and no hidden charges.Hope these info helps.Happy cheonging in the land of rising sun.
Old 21-10-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adboy_6 View Post
Just to share:

FJ scam ...went with one guy at restaurant. brought me up to a comic shop... chose girl from photo. ...all jap photo....chose one....pay up 20000Y...shop owner bring me thru secret door to spa.....go into a room with bed... wait there...girl come....obviously different.... can tell is PRC.......nevertheless.....go ahead since cannot get money back.....
Thats one of the major issues many of my mates faced too in Japan...Everywhere claims that they got Jap gals for FJ but in the end, all turned out to be from PRC

From what I know, not many Jap gals like to f#@k non-Jap unless being paid heaps and I do mean heaps
Old 21-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: my lesson learnt in kabukicho shinjuku tokyo

Sorry to TS for side tracking his thread abit. I can honestly tell you, it is the same crap elsewhere, be it London, Amsterdam, Germany or Belarus. They are all scams, the main idea is to squeeze every available penny from you while providing the least amount of service.

Sometimes better off to pickup from singles joints, at least you can see what you're getting, and cut out the middlemen.

Who Shags Wins
Old 22-10-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1ng-p0ng View Post
Reputable Soapland joints is concentrated in Yoshiwara area in Asakusa.Cheaper 1s u can find it in Kawasaki area.Most of these Soaplands are catered to locals only unless ur Jap frenz bring u along.There are also Pink Salon which cost much cheaper at Yen 5000-7000 which is BBBJ+CIM and some places the system is 30-45 mins wif unlimited shots and u can change the gals after each shot.
Haha I always loiter at Yoshiwara. Tokyo's version of Geylang. I feel like a chikan at times. Haha. Have yet to try the soaplands here as have language problem and those that are gaigin friendly have chop carrot price.

Care to share more on Kawasaki Soaplands? Pink Salon is really a good deal man.

I've even reeced Yokohama City Soaplands by myself.

Also I've tried Seventh Heaven and a couple more Gentlemen's club at Roppongi. Basically they're strip clubs. Girls would hassle you for a private dance. In my opinion not worth it. Always reject their offers.

Would love to check out the hostesses clubs one day if any Tokyo bros can show me around. Those chicks are damn hot!

In Kabukicho I've also being hustled by PRCs for massagi numerous times. Never took up their offer.

I love Tokyo's nightlife. If only money is not an issue.

Last edited by Tony Stark; 22-10-2008 at 01:21 AM.
Old 22-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Sometimes better off to pickup from singles joints, at least you can see what you're getting, and cut out the middlemen.

This task can be rather challenging unless you know where to go (for those single joints) when you're a newbie to that country
Old 22-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!

Wow, it is so ex in Jap. when the Japs come outside, they feel it so cheap everywhere.
Old 22-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeeba View Post
Wow, it is so ex in Jap. when the Japs come outside, they feel it so cheap everywhere.
That's why they overpay everything. From tissue papers to girls.
Old 23-10-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

Hi TS, sorry for diverting your topic, but i dun wish to open a new thread on Japan..

hi all, i be going to hokkaido next week, wonder if there's any recommendation such as strip dancing or soapload etc? Appreciate if any of you can give me some places?
Old 23-10-2008, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post
Hi TS, sorry for diverting your topic, but i dun wish to open a new thread on Japan..

hi all, i be going to hokkaido next week, wonder if there's any recommendation such as strip dancing or soapload etc? Appreciate if any of you can give me some places?
long time no see , john. how come you going to japan without jio-ing me ?
Old 23-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Err.. just back from Tokyo and I would said that 99% of Jap WL would not entertain non-jap. Dont believe in Okt that claimed that they can provide you local Jap, once money paid they will send a PRC that able to speak lousy japanese to you. Might as well save our sperm and money and cheong once back to homeland...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1