The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
yellobanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Spa to avoid at all cost!!

Hi bros,
This is the spa that has the worst service i ever experienced. Went to 2nd floor greeted by a cmi milf and introduced to a 6/10 PRC. Took 30mim for 36 dollars. Waited in room covered by curtain for 5 to 10min. Lady came in and touch here and there for 5min. Asked of want special but cnnt make noise cuz apparently their licensed spa.. Quoted hj 100 and fj 400
Bargained hj to 60 and she hj for 15min but i didnt cum cuz throughout the whole session her face fucking black and my mood spoilt by the experience so far.. After 15min she asked if im gonna cum i said forget it. You know what she said ???? Because i cnnt cum i must give her $100!! Wtf!! I just gave her the agreed 60 and left.

Edit: Hey bros, seems like i maybe got a bad apple thr as many other bros said their service is okay. Hence, i removed name of spa to protect their playground. If u wanna know pls pm me. I didnt bother to get her name but i can give some looks description. She has a chubby face but rest of her body looks okay. Its definitely not slim tho. Probably in mi 20s. I went to the spa at night around 11. She was wearing padding under her bra that day (i felt outside shirt) so not sure boobs size.

Cheers

Last edited by yellobanana; 13-01-2015 at 12:13 PM.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 18
Evil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Spa to avoid at all cost!!

That is indeed very expensive.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
xasdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa..... Noted....ji tao bo mood.....
Old 12-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellobanana View Post
Hi bros,
This is the spa that has the worst service i ever experienced. Went to 2nd floor greeted by a cmi milf and introduced to a 6/10 PRC. Took 30mim for 36 dollars. Waited in room covered by curtain for 5 to 10min. Lady came in and touch here and there for 5min. Asked of want special but cnnt make noise cuz apparently their licensed spa.. Quoted hj 100 and fj 400
Bargained hj to 60 and she hj for 15min but i didnt cum cuz throughout the whole session her face fucking black and my mood spoilt by the experience so far.. After 15min she asked if im gonna cum i said forget it. You know what she said ???? Because i cnnt cum i must give her $100!! Wtf!! I just gave her the agreed 60 and left.

For all bros sake.. i will post name of spa. ZM spa at beach road. Pls avoid even if u are feeling horny that day. Many other spas around the area.

Cheers
What lousy svc yet expected full payment. $50 shd be enuff.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bros,

For all bros sake.. i will post name of spa. ZM spa at beach road. Pls avoid even if u are feeling horny that day. Many other spas around the area.

Cheers
You should pay her $0 and tell her since never make you cum no need to pay as she did not complete her job. This type of money faced PRC no need to entertain them. If they want to kwailan with you just take out your phone and threaten to call the police, I always do that tactic and so far every time they back off because they are doing illegal.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
lazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro for the heads up. Gonna boycott this spa. What a ridiculously awful service and expected an amount way above market rate.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
You should pay her $0 and tell her since never make you cum no need to pay as she did not complete her job. This type of money faced PRC no need to entertain them. If they want to kwailan with you just take out your phone and threaten to call the police, I always do that tactic and so far every time they back off because they are doing illegal.
Don't need to be too mean la..pay abit is ok ba. After all 30 mins session was chosen. Go anywhere else, 30 mins not really can do much.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

warrau eh, never complete the job want to charge 20% extra? really chui
Old 12-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyroll View Post
Don't need to be too mean la..pay abit is ok ba. After all 30 mins session was chosen. Go anywhere else, 30 mins not really can do much.
Bro, wait in future they become more daring and charge higher.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

thk for sharing a lousy plc
had up your point

Last edited by power69; 12-01-2015 at 11:34 PM.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros,

Cheers
whoa, cmi still ask hj $100, FJ $400 ? She think we guys born with carrot head or what.You should tell her normally you paid hj $200 and fj $800 for syt with firm c boob with hourly glass figure. Too bad she doesn't fall into the category.
Old 13-01-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
yellobanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea bros. She even told me not to breath a word to anyone about their special service. I forgot to mention.. when she was massaging me she didnt even bother to fully close the curtain. Still got one big gap while i am lying butt naked on the massage table. Had to tell her to close the curtain. Oh and when i left she asked me to come back again. And she even say its not her fault i cnnt cum. Wth sia.
Anyway thx bros for upping my points. Appreciate it
Old 13-01-2015, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Landslide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing TS
Old 13-01-2015, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Bro Ts,
First of all I feel bad u got bad service at this spa. But to be honest, when I was here I got good service from a Msian ml. There was also a prc fat gal here who almost got a hearth attack when I went up the stairs and she mistook me for matah.
Old 13-01-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

fj 400 she virgin first time open izzit?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1