The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink The "Illuminating" posts of Alejandro88's n his Clones!

perhaps samsters can make a more informed opinion on Alejandro88 n his obvious clones Royal.Chimp n Green Lantern fm the "illuminating" posts below...just follow the dots

<<Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Yes bruddah, Chimpy is like the cyborg in the movie, The Terminator .......... "I'll be back!". LOL!

My observation for the past one year on Chimpy is this persona was created and programmed to attack certain group of samsters when provoked, be it in this forum or in GL arena. If you observe carefully, there are certain group of samsters here he treated with respect. I do not need to list up who as you can see it with your own eyes.

If one is not guilty and if our conscience is clear, why should we be bothered by what he posted? Why do we need to continue to get into a cyber confrontation with him knowing that he would never stop attacking if you continue to be defensive just like the Nakamitchi chap?? The worse is, don't ever enter a cyber sparring with him if the matter in question is none of your business (referring to Nato). This will add alot of unnecessary & unpleasant flaming in this forum. Nato even insulted his mother which I think is uncalled for!

Come on guys, we are already stressed up with the drudgery of our careers/workloads. Therefore, do not bog down with this mundane matter. This forum is supposed to help us to ease our stress. Chimpy may be provocative and irritating at times, however he can be a colourful persona here as there were many things he posted which are quite true & enlightening. I am sure I am not the only one who agreed on this aspect.

Peace to all bruddahs!!!

ALe88>>

Alejandro88 the "expert" on clones!!

Enuff said and you guys judge for yourself! The below fellows words cannot be trusted and highly questionable!!!!

Sgoh18, vincent8, victorlee123, Peter388, martin8, alex8888, woooooo, tlee88, frank88, and Erratic have the following things in common:

1) All likely are clones (maybe one is clone Master)
2) More than 95% of the contents of each and every post of theirs are nothing but condemning words against Bao Bao
3) Joined recently and no rep points (other than basic starting rep points of 20 or below)
4) No proven track record as a contributor of SBF
5) All suddenly surface together to "bomb" Bao Bao only!>>

Note Alejandro88 posted this hearsay critique of the v same Bao Bao prior to his hypocritical attack on abv the samsters...

No wonder! Answering and responding $m$ text me$$age$ more impt. I remember one of my buds told me while he was bonking her in missionary, she simply spreaded her legs widely and at the sametime typing messages on her Iphone de! Macam like no feeling leh!>>

and then the hypocrite Alejandro88 cums up wif this post!!

Thats right bruddar! I thought what these clones are doing is rather unfair to Bao Bao. Although I only upped her once because there are so many younger and more well-endowed cai around, I personally find her service-oriented de!>>

yet another hypocritical post by Alejandro88 after previously posting a hearsay attack on the v same Bao Bao!!

Bruddar, whether you are a clone or not, you yourself know better lah. Don't worry wor, you can post and/or comment whatever you want as this is a public forum de so long your conscience is clear and you are not breaking ppl rice-bowl unnecessarily. Dun forget there may be a thing called Karma de!

You did not exactly offended me as I am no fan to Bao Bao wor! But I find it kinda strange all of a sudden so many newbies surfaced to "bomb" Bao Bao. I dun see a familar or snr samster say something negative on her. I felt like you guys intentionally joined this forum to attack her!>>

now as for Cuntking/Tommy n 1612...Cuntking has known my position since the early noughties, so too the rest of the samsters...if wat i posted was actually "warped" as claimed by Alejandro88 then i sld hv been "caged" up eons ago just like Alejandro88's mischievous clone, Royal.Chimp, however i am still ard, i wonder why?!...more imptly n ironically it wld appear fm Royal.Chimp's post below that perhaps Cuntking/Tommy n 1612 sld be more wary of Alejandro88 instead!!

<<Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Exactly!! He either got FOC fuck on OKT Tommy's WLs or a cut on Tommy's WL earnings or he is a minor share holder of L1612. That is why relentlessly promoting and supporting the Lan Jiao fuck shop - L1612!!!>>

<<Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
I think I better stop providing info as there are some seniors keep zapping me for doing so. I think these seniors who zapped me are selfish people. One even said I am clone master.

Actually I have been in GL for a long time since the Malaysian wl reigns. I may be a newbie in this forum but definitely not in GL. I decided to join this forum just to contribute my 2 cents' worth as I have been taking free meals for a long time. Since I am not welcum to contribute, I will stop.

Have a good day all brothers!

Green Lantern>>

yeah right, pull the other one Alejandro88!!...mind u these r just the 2 obvious clones of his...there may well be more out there and/or yet to be created...one can never tell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Actually I have no time for your nonsense as I tried to stop participating to let you guys reflect a little, but I can't help it when this blardy son-of-the-gun in the form of Omnia stepped on my tail again!:

Hey Mr Whore Virtual Hero Wannabe, go ahead with your ridiculous accusation ya! Come and talk to me till you have enuff prove! Dun behave like your blur fuck bud SMLee, argue for the sake of arguing! Trying to attack my personality in the forum

If you wanna resort to hitting under the belt tactic, try harder ya, not easy Mr Whore Virtual Hero Wannabe, you still do not know who you are dealing with! No wonder the CuntKing Party Girl Thread creator and friends find you a big time nuisance! Your behaviour over there is rather WARP as well!
Old 26-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ViVi n Apple

Vivi(1606) hunan mm 22 yrs old...pretty kawaii syt pan asian looker wif nice big eyes, to me she looks like a younger fresher super slimmer version of X-Tin(local sexpot slut clubber blogger who had a cat fight wif Foyce Le Suan over a mando pop singer at Dragonfly!)...gather some say she looks abit like jap av star Ameri Ichinose...160cm plus super slim bod v the teenager wif small but perky ass, although did notice some red marks r spots on her lower back area when doggie...runway top wif A- cup brownish tits tat looked quite exciting when erect becuz reminds me of a pubescent teenager's tits...fab tasty pinkish shaved pussy...

Overall v gd sex svc for newbie...helped me undress n fondled me cock while i rabba n french nice starting touch...shower not bad soapy rabba n bbbj quite gd but lack suction however still a thrill to c pretty kawaii syt lick n suck squatting in the shower wif her big eyes looking up at me in a subtle innocent yet horny manner....bed action full pkge...ar interesting as she sprayed n then poured a cool liquid on me ass quite nice but dry hj while doing this quite amateur n painful at times...bbbj as shiok as the shower prelude although lacking in suction...she seemed to enjoy me tonguefu n got wet although found her moans abit fake...fj great as she is tight has stamina n game for any n all positions...best enjoyed missionary wif her ass on the edge of the bed knees bent passionate frenching n pounding deep; asian cowgal wif the piak piak piak n me fav wif light petite mms, the flip!...

Overall had a v gd time wif this mm great svc + gfe, gem in the making...also abit strong KC skills...

Apple(1606)...Guangxi mm 23 yrs old been in Gl for abt a mth...petite quite pretty syt wif big eyes(fake lenses she told me, but still looks not bad)...155 cm, b cups wif lightish brown tits, smooth skin, nice perky small ass, pussy nicely trimmed no smell...ktv gal before in china, playful cute n friendly...

Overall sex svc gd for newbie...playful start before shower helped each other undress rabba n light frenching...soapy rabba front n bk plus quite gd suction bbbj wif gd eye contact...bed action v natural playful action, not the usual sex svc action, passionate frenching bod feeling contact...she really seemed to enjoy me tonguefu went wild n wanton n wet, then flipped over for v enjoyable 69...fj v gd many positions best enjoyed cartwheel n flipping becuz she is light n tight...she seemed to cum naturally wif shakes n shivers at the end calling me lao gong

I had a gd time wif Apple...many tks to Unfit
Old 26-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ViVi n Apple

Nice info bro !!!!! Thk for sharing!!!!!!!!��
Old 26-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: ViVi n Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Apple(1606)...Guangxi mm 23 yrs old been in Gl for abt a mth...petite quite pretty syt wif big eyes(fake lenses she told me, but still looks not bad)...155 cm, b cups wif lightish brown tits, smooth skin, nice perky small ass, pussy nicely trimmed no smell...ktv gal before in china, playful cute n friendly...

Overall sex svc gd for newbie...playful start before shower helped each other undress rabba n light frenching...soapy rabba front n bk plus quite gd suction bbbj wif gd eye contact...bed action v natural playful action, not the usual sex svc action, passionate frenching bod feeling contact...she really seemed to enjoy me tonguefu went wild n wanton n wet, then flipped over for v enjoyable 69...fj v gd many positions best enjoyed cartwheel n flipping becuz she is light n tight...she seemed to cum naturally wif shakes n shivers at the end calling me lao gong

Ha ha...I am glad that you enjoy eating Fuji Apple...yummy
Old 26-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: ViVi n Apple

Quote:
Apple(1606)...Guangxi mm 23 yrs old been in Gl for abt a mth...petite quite pretty syt wif big eyes(fake lenses she told me, but ............................ naturally wif shakes n shivers at the end calling me lao gong

Mai tu liao! I also wan to go eat Fuji Apple liao!

Teksi driver boss say got discount voucher somemore.

Must bonk her for two sessions liao!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 26-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Mai tu liao! I also wan to go eat Fuji Apple liao!

Teksi driver boss say got discount voucher somemore.

Must bonk her for two sessions liao!
One session 10 Fuji Apple and 50 sessions iPod 60 for iPad 70 for iPhone and 100 will get iMac for free ok bo...hee hee
Old 27-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Try harder next time, Mr Hypocrite (Omnia)!!!!!

Dear Mr Virtual Whore Hero wannabe aka Mr Hypocrite!

Clap clap clap!!!! One round of applause for you! But dun be too happy wor, my this round of applause is ONLY for your effort in pasting all my previous posts here plus to encourage you to try harder! But of course NOT that you have successfully proven that RoyalChimp and/or TheGreenlantern are my clones! Hahahaha!! This is very funny and ridiculous! What you have posted here have no correlation to the fact that RC and TGL are my clones! U have once again come up with such nonsensical and baseless accusation! Sorry to tell you that you have once again tried in vain to assassinate my persona in SBF! C'mon, Mr Hypocrite, try harder ya!!

Quote:
perhaps samsters can make a more informed opinion on Alejandro88 n his obvious clones Royal.Chimp n Green Lantern fm the "illuminating" posts below...just follow the dots

[B]<<Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Yes bruddah, Chimpy is like the cyborg in the movie, The Terminator .......... "I'll be back!". LOL!
Once again, Mr Virtual Whore Hero wannabe aka Mr Hypocrite, what has the below posts of mine proved that TGL and RC are my clones?? Can you pls tell me factually?? You must be getting confused or it is a sign of old age?? C'mon, Mr Hypocrite, can you be smarter?? If I really have clones, you are one fucking poor clone catcher, understand?? Muahahahahaha!!!!

Quote:
Alejandro88 the "expert" on clones!!

[B]<<Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Enuff said and you guys judge for yourself! The below fellows words cannot be trusted and highly questionable!!!!

Sgoh18, vincent8, victorlee123, Peter388, martin8, alex8888, woooooo, tlee88, frank88, and Erratic have the following things in common:

1) All likely are clones (maybe one is clone Master)
2) More than 95% of the contents of each and every post of theirs are nothing but condemning words against Bao Bao

Note Alejandro88 posted this hearsay critique of the v same Bao Bao prior to his hypocritical attack on abv the samsters...

No wonder! Answering and responding $m$ text me$$age$ more impt. I remember one of my buds told me while he was bonking her in missionary, she simply spreaded her legs widely and at the sametime typing messages on her Iphone de! Macam like no feeling leh!>>
Mr Hypocrite, I guess you are getting obsessed and maybe you are suffering from OCD - Obssessive Compulsive Disorder! You keep on re-posting my posts here but I dun see there is any concrete evidence that RC and TGL are my clones! Are you sick or you in fact are suffering from OCD just bcos after the setback that you are unable to uphold your Virtual Whore Hero image regarding the 1606 An Ni issue? Are you trying to come up with all sort of nonsensical reasons to assasinate me in SBF? You thought you can influence all the samsters to zap me till I cannot recover? You thought you can get the SBF boss/owner to terminate me like RC?? I doubt you can firstly I am no nuisance to SBF and I am not RC! Try harder Mr Hypocrite!! Wahahahaha!!!

Quote:
and then the hypocrite Alejandro88 cums up wif this post!!

Thats right bruddar! I thought what these clones are doing is rather unfair to Bao Bao. Although I only upped her once because there are so many younger and more well-endowed cai around, I personally find her service-oriented de!>>

yet another hypocritical post by Alejandro88 after previously posting a hearsay attack on the v same Bao Bao!!

Bruddar, whether you are a clone or not, you yourself know better lah. Don't worry wor, you can post and/or comment whatever you want as this is a public forum de so long your conscience is clear and you are not breaking ppl rice-bowl unnecessarily. Dun forget there may be a thing called Karma de!

You did not exactly offended me as I am no fan to Bao Bao wor! But I find it kinda strange all of a sudden so many newbies surfaced to "bomb" Bao Bao. I dun see a familar or snr samster say something negative on her. I felt like you guys intentionally joined this forum to attack her!>>
Mr Hypocrite, trying to redeem yourself arh? Hahaha! Bruddar Cuntking is not so free and boh liao like you, understood? Bruddar CK does not even wanna engage any conversation with you let alone bombard U! Do you know you are a big time nuisance to the friends of Cuntking Party Gal thread as well as bruddar CK simply bcos of all the nonsense and image attacking posts of yours! You are a well known samster who like to attack other samsters image just bcos when you failed to get at them on a gentlemen level!

That statement made by Royal Chimp is Royal Chimp! Thats not me! I am on friendly term with Cuntking unlike You!!!

Mr Hypocrite, can you be a little smarter? I think I have initially over-estimated you, I thought u are much smarter than SMLee! Now I realised you are nothing more than him! Hahahahaha!!! Oh my fucking goodness!!

Quote:
now as for Cuntking/Tommy n 1612...Cuntking has known my position since the early noughties, so too the rest of the samsters...if wat i posted was actually "warped" as claimed by Alejandro88 then i sld hv been "caged" up eons ago just like Alejandro88's mischievous clone, Royal.Chimp, however i am still ard, i wonder why?!...more imptly n ironically it wld appear fm Royal.Chimp's post below that perhaps Cuntking/Tommy n 1612 sld be more wary of Alejandro88 instead!!

<<Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Exactly!! He either got FOC fuck on OKT Tommy's WLs or a cut on Tommy's WL earnings or he is a minor share holder of L1612. That is why relentlessly promoting and supporting the Lan Jiao fuck shop - L1612!!!>>
Mr Hypocrite, what does that quote of TGL got to do with me?? Enuff said, you are a fucking failure! If you really think I am a clone master, can you be smarter? Or perhaps get another more proficient clone catcher to help you lah! Wahahahahaha!!!

Quote:
<<Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
I think I better stop providing info as there are some seniors keep zapping me for doing so. I think these seniors who zapped me are selfish people. One even said I am clone master.

Actually I have been in GL for a long time since the Malaysian wl reigns. I may be a newbie in this forum but definitely not in GL. I decided to join this forum just to contribute my 2 cents' worth as I have been taking free meals for a long time. Since I am not welcum to contribute, I will stop.

Have a good day all brothers!

Green Lantern>
Wahahahaha!!! The more I read your post in trying in vain to assassinate me from SBF, the more I laugh! I laugh till my jaw almost drops off!!! Now I really believe you might be suffering from Obssessive Compulsive Disorder! Poor fellow! Better go and seek medical treatment as the whore still want you to be her Virtual Hero ya?!!

BTW, dun forget to go for medical checkup after you have rtf An ni ya! Take very good care of yourself ya?!

Wahahahaha!!!! This Mr Hypocrite is down right despicable, low level and confirm a xiao ren (in Mandarin)! Nevertheless, I encourage you to try harder next time!

Good luck and good nite!

Quote:
yeah right, pull the other one Alejandro88!!...mind u these r just the 2 obvious clones of his...there may well be more out there and/or yet to be created...one can never tell...

P/S: Lastly, dun be a nuisance here, I would suggest you open another thread to discuss how you want to catch clones, how you gonna catch my clones and how you wanna prove TGL & RC are my clones ya?!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 27-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Rumours of Raw/STDs - Sammyboyfor Advice

Advice from Sammyboyfor:
U may not agree - feel free to zap him - if not happy!!:
http://samsforum.com/showpos...53&postcount=8http://samsforum.com/showpos...53&postcount=8

Extract: "All WHORES should be treated as HIV positive. Sex with any whore is a risky proposition. These girls have multiple sex partners and most have unprotected sex on a regular basis with men they are in long term relationships with. The risk can be reduced by using a condom. If you're worried about catching nasties, DON'T indulge in commercial sex."

Raw/STDs - Cases Histories. Hope useful/informative for Newbies/those not aware:

1) Violet (ex Geylang Cat150, ex Petain Cat50) now @ Ocean Hotel (R60 - 2nd Level):
a) http://samsforum.com/showpos...&postcount=965

2) L20H36G82 Nan, G81 etc:
a) http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=1460
b) http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=1472

Wishing all a nice Weekend. Cheong safely - Helmets on!! Cheers.
Old 27-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Vivi(1606) hunan mm 22 yrs old...pretty kawaii syt pan asian looker wif nice big eyes, to me she looks like a younger fresher super slimmer version of X-Tin(local sexpot slut clubber blogger who had a cat fight wif Foyce Le Suan over a mando pop singer at Dragonfly!)...gather some say she looks abit like jap av star Ameri Ichinose...160cm plus super slim bod v the teenager wif small but perky ass, although did notice some red marks r spots on her lower back area when doggie...runway top wif A- cup brownish tits tat looked quite exciting when erect becuz reminds me of a pubescent teenager's tits...fab tasty pinkish shaved pussy...

Overall v gd sex svc for newbie...helped me undress n fondled me cock while i rabba n french nice starting touch...shower not bad soapy rabba n bbbj quite gd but lack suction however still a thrill to c pretty kawaii syt lick n suck squatting in the shower wif her big eyes looking up at me in a subtle innocent yet horny manner....bed action full pkge...ar interesting as she sprayed n then poured a cool liquid on me ass quite nice but dry hj while doing this quite amateur n painful at times...bbbj as shiok as the shower prelude although lacking in suction...she seemed to enjoy me tonguefu n got wet although found her moans abit fake...fj great as she is tight has stamina n game for any n all positions...best enjoyed missionary wif her ass on the edge of the bed knees bent passionate frenching n pounding deep; asian cowgal wif the piak piak piak n me fav wif light petite mms, the flip!...

Overall had a v gd time wif this mm great svc + gfe, gem in the making...also abit strong KC skills...

VIVi is suffering in stomach illness due to over work and skip of meal...to cheongster who gg for her please help to check whether is had her meal so she not suffer with the pain again and service u guys well! please support a bit she is skinny enough dun get her skip any meal again. tks to all cheongster ya!!!
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old 27-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: ALEJANDRO88

You can't even answer my question-How much time you need?You claim someone wants to assassinate you from SBF.Infact this someone wants you to have a feel of yourself as you also wants to assassinate An Ni from L16 H6.From what I read,you might be a very mean person and should be very short.
Old 27-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rumours of Raw/STDs - Sammyboyfor Advice

Thk for the info bro kalv!!!!!
Hope every samster knew it!!!!!!
Old 27-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
VIVi is suffering in stomach illness due to over work and skip of meal...to cheongster who gg for her please help to check whether is had her meal so she not suffer with the pain again and service u guys well! please support a bit she is skinny enough dun get her skip any meal again. tks to all cheongster ya!!!

Thanks for heads up Bro m600..

I shall tabao some food for her whenever i up her.

Cheers
Old 27-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
Vincent8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ALEJANDRO88

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
You can't even answer my question-How much time you need?You claim someone wants to assassinate you from SBF.Infact this someone wants you to have a feel of yourself as you also wants to assassinate An Ni from L16 H6.From what I read,you might be a very mean person and should be very short.
I can't help but agree we should not assassinate An Ni. She is a poor gal coming to GL to earn money for her future. I will visit her inspite of what Alejandro88 has spread in the forum.
Old 27-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

Wink Nothing Left but Ad Hominem Attacks

Oh my oh my...it appears tat Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka GreenLantern has run out of gas n now has to rely on Ad Hominem attacks...

I stand by wat i hv posted abv...n leave it up to all the other samsters to draw their own conclusions...

Finally i wld like to address the only outstanding issue of zapping n getting banned fm SBF raised by Alejandro88 below...

Alejandro88 is totally misconceived on this front...neither zapping nor banning has ever crossed my mind nor has it been my intention...

in all my yrs in SBF i hv never zapped anyone nor hv i ever requested anyone to zap either...mind u over the yrs i hv been asked on numerous occasions to zap by others but hv always declined becuz this is just not my style...moreover n ironically i hv even upped Alejandro88 n his clone Royal.Chimp!...

As for banning...tat appears to stem fm Alejandro88's own insecurity after his clone Royal.Chimp was banned...it has never been my intention...

My intention is squarely for all the other samsters to make an informed opinion on Alejandro88's character for obvious reasons...

Good evening to u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post

You thought you can influence all the samsters to zap me till I cannot recover? You thought you can get the SBF boss/owner to terminate me ]
Old 27-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
You are the one who are losing gas actually, Mr Hypocrite!

Dear Mr Hypocrite, the one who is running out of gas is you actually bcos you are only capable of pasting what RC, TGL or I have posted. You have not highlighted to us what concrete evidence to prove that RC, TGL or whoever fuck are my clones? You have not told us based on those messages I have posted indicate that TGL & RC are my clones??! It is only your preception that I have clones! Bcos now you bear a grudge against me and you have no other tools to attack me! I can see you have nothing to attack me so you have no choice but to tell the whole SBF community that I have clones hoping that the rest of the samsters would condemn me and/or zap me even though you openly claimed that you dun believe in zapping! You have made a baseless attack on me! You are not only a HYPOCRITE but also a down right despicable & low level samster! You stood so fucking low just to hit below the belt! I have no fucking respect for you as a samster here!

Quote:
Oh my oh my...it appears tat Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka GreenLantern has run out of gas n now has to rely on Ad Hominem attacks...

I stand by wat i hv posted abv...n leave it up to all the other samsters to draw their own conclusions...

Finally i wld like to address the only outstanding issue of zapping n getting banned fm SBF raised by Alejandro88 below...

Alejandro88 is totally misconceived on this front...neither zapping nor banning has ever crossed my mind nor has it been my intention...

in all my yrs in SBF i hv never zapped anyone nor hv i ever requested anyone to zap either...mind u over the yrs i hv been asked on numerous occasions to zap by others but hv always declined becuz this is just not my style...moreover n ironically i hv even upped Alejandro88 n his clone Royal.Chimp!...

As for banning...tat appears to stem fm Alejandro88's own insecurity after his clone Royal.Chimp was banned...it has never been my intention...

My intention is squarely for all the other samsters to make an informed opinion on Alejandro88's character for obvious reasons...

Good evening to u
The below post of yours is indirectly implying that RoyalChimp was caged because RC was being condemed, zapped and evenutally being terminated as a samster after someone complaint to Sammboyfor the owner of SBF! Therefore, I know what you are driving at when you post this message. You are trying to encourage the rest to condemn me, zap me and expecting someone to complaint to Sammyboyfor to terminate my membership here. As for the latter reason, I doubt it will happen as there is no reason for Sammyboyfor to do that!

Let me tell you, when u create a blardy nuisance scene in CuntKing Party Girl thread, no one bother to bombard you and no one bother to zap you because not everyone is as boh liao, as lower level and as despicable like YOU! Thats why u are not CAGED like RC!

Quote:

P/S: Lastly, dun be a nuisance here, I would suggest you open another thread to discuss how you want to catch clones, how you gonna catch my clones and how you wanna prove TGL & RC are my clones ya?!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1