The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Re: L16h6

Want to advocate safe sex go "Sexual Health Issues" thread lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
AIDS stands for acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, a disease that makes it difficult for the body to fight off infectious diseases. The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) causes AIDS by infecting and damaging part of the body's defenses against infection, namely the white blood cells known as CD4 helper lymphocytes (pronounced: lim-fuh-sites).

How does someone become infected? HIV can be spread through any type of unprotected sex (oral, vaginal, or anal) if one of the partners has the virus. This can happen when body fluids such as semen (cum), vaginal fluids, or blood from an infected person get into the body of someone who is not infected. Someone can become infected even if only tiny amounts of these fluids are spread. Everyone who has unprotected sex with an infected person is at risk of contracting HIV, but people who already have another sexually transmitted disease (STD) are even more at risk.

HIV can be spread sexually from a guy to a girl, a girl to a guy, a guy to a guy, and a girl to a girl
Old 31-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
I dont support you at all.....just dont u too thick faced want to stuck here......we all know WHY u scare to disturb house like 16W06,2831a la.....1654a or 1651 house......very clear cut now abt yr behaviour.........since u want to be a doggy for this house......so be it......everyday 1pm fall in n promote safe sex campaign for the next 3years......n if u can......three years later i sure up u point.....lets see how determine u can.......go on......
School holidays again for some people lah bro... After go class chalet or class BBQ at east coast or pasir ris park... The coconuts must log in SBF and make coconut posts...

More funny is, coconuts from the same tree can come here scold each other some more like performing in school play...
Old 01-04-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Want to advocate safe sex go "Sexual Health Issues" thread lah!
Woot! I am back!

Damn hotel blocked my access to SBF. So solid lei. SBF made it to our northern neighboor's black list even. Sigh. So bored while I was there.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jeromem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, I will be visiting Singapore in May (as a tourist) and wish to try the girls at Geylang. I think I will be staying somewhere in Tiong Barhu (not sure of the spelling).

Is Geylang anywhere near there? And how will I identify these places? Are they open by 11am?

Thanks in advance for your response!
Old 01-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
my advice to you be safe than sorry. wear triple condom for all session.
Konnichiwawa, you are crazy, nothing else better to do. Get a proper life, as your triple condom is not going to save you from your pathetic life. Wear them on your fingers so that you will not get electrocute by accident while typing on your keyboard. Play safe than sorry. Hahaha.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro

let me tell you a real story. I have a friend who is a regular in army for many years. So one day he went to geylang and call a chick. After that he went for checkup to extend his contract and he was shock to his result positive and he cant renew it and his rice bowel of many many years go down drain. So you see it better to be safe than sorry.

In order to be safe all you need to do is to wear triple condom for the entire session the best is even before and during shower time.
Hey.. did he use raincoat in the first place?
Old 02-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Woot! I am back!

Damn hotel blocked my access to SBF. So solid lei. SBF made it to our northern neighboor's black list even. Sigh. So bored while I was there.
Happy hoilday trip huh.......i think NaNa miss u many many......
Old 02-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Take note guys. Below are Gigolodick clones:

1. Superboy1234
2. Konnichiwawa

Old 02-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Happy hoilday trip huh.......i think NaNa miss u many many......
She misses my sperm many many. You also need to donate your sperm many many now lei bro.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
She misses my sperm many many. You also need to donate your sperm many many now lei bro.
She reject me la......say my gene not good enough.....want yrs.....
Old 02-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
She reject me la......say my gene not good enough.....want yrs.....
My gene is also not good enuff because she said must use triple condom when I fuck her. Sigh, all thanks to someone advocating triple condoms in this forum.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
My gene is also not good enuff because she said must use triple condom when I fuck her. Sigh, all thanks to someone advocating triple condoms in this forum.
I think triple maybe still not enough.....must fourple......fiveple.....sixple.........
Old 02-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 12
roamario deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroamario deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This konwawa must be a salesman for durex, carex, and okamoto, that's why he advised people to use 3 layers of CD.
His alter ego, gigolodick, is more entertaining... in a pathetic way.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:37 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course he did use condom but still wondering why u kena. Anyway condom not 100% safe.

My advice use triple condom
1 condom enough Liao. 3 condoms will wear & tear due to friction more risky
Old 03-04-2014, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think triple maybe still not enough.....must fourple......fiveple.....sixple.........
One normal off the shelf pack only has 3 lei. Guess now I have to buy 2 packets instead. Ok lor. Use 6 at one time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1