The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Good morning guys, Happy new year

I need some advice from for my relocation to Thailand to work in my in-laws family business.
Already quit my job and will be moving by stages starting in Mar
Now headache for the visa application
Can you guys who have been through this advice what are the option that I have. I have called SG thai embassy sg and my wife called thai immigrant in Thailand.. We seems to get different information

1 - I have read in SG Thai embassy website, seems like my only option is the visa for thai spouse. Is there any better option? How long does this visa last? Pros and con? As my SG wedding cert is in Bkk, possible to apply for this in BKK? Instead of SG?

2 – Do you guys knows about the working permit requirement? My in-laws just small family business with minimum tax payment. Im not sure if it is enough to apply for working permit for me

3 – Is there PR status in Thailand? When is able to apply for his?

4 – Any other information is more than welcome

Thanks you all in advance
Cheers
Fleaz
Old 23-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post

I need some advice from for my relocation to Thailand to work in my in-laws family business.
Can you guys who have been through this advice what are the option that I have. I have called SG thai embassy sg and my wife called thai immigrant in Thailand.. We seems to get different information

1 - I have read in SG Thai embassy website, seems like my only option is the visa for thai spouse. Is there any better option? How long does this visa last? Pros and con? As my SG wedding cert is in Bkk, possible to apply for this in BKK? Instead of SG?

2 – Do you guys knows about the working permit requirement? My in-laws just small family business with minimum tax payment. Im not sure if it is enough to apply for working permit for me

Thanks you all in advance
Cheers
Fleaz
Allow me to be the first to address your issue. Probably not the best solution but to start off the discussion.

Avoid the thai embassy in SG. Its been discussed that it's one of the stricter visa application office in the region. Since your original cert of marriage is in bkk. I supposed u could fly there first. And apply for a spouse visa from there. I think you need a Thai marriage cert, filled documents as well as a bank statement of at least 400,000baht to apply for the 1 year visa. Correct me if I am wrong.

Do update us on the application and good luck.
Old 23-02-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
pitykia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brothers
any one going to bkk on songkran ?
why dont we have a sammyboy songkran @ bkk
this is my second trip to bkk, hope to meet some new people
Old 23-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitykia View Post
hi brothers
this is my second trip to bkk, hope to meet some new people
There is a group of singkies heading Pattaya specifically for Songkran. Go see Pattaya thread, just ignore the fire and flames. Songkran is rated best celebrated in Pattaya. Have a homebase being established, ammo decided with ammo dump.........
Old 23-02-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

i went to that thread see already
lots of negativity down there
hmm maybe i will be staying @ bkk becos haven experience before haha
Old 23-02-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't blame you, the fire and flame also gotten me bored...... but I still have some amber in me to patronise Pattaya, on stealth mode.....
Old 23-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For more info on the Songkran celebrations in Pattaya, suggest you go to
http://samsforum.com/showthr...505904&page=27

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 23-02-2015 at 01:55 PM.
Old 23-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:

If u are legally married with your Thai Spouse with a Marriage cert from ROM and has 400,000bht in your bank account u can apply for a Non Immigrant O visa. First u nid to translate ur ROM marriage cert to Thai by certified notary office then go to Thai embassy in SIN to verify that translation is correct....... If u are in BKK then u will nid to go for Ministry of Foregin Affairs in BKK to verify....... After that juz bring your wife blue house book - tabien bann, if have child bring along birth cert, wife Thai ID, ur bank book proving 400,000bht in account, ur SG passport, 2 passport size photos white background - collar shirt pls, photocopies of all the docs and go to any thai embassy in the region....... If u are in BKK to do all these then Vientiane Laos is the easiest for u.........
U will get a 1-year non immigrant O visa which every 3 months u will nid to go extend.........If urs is a small family biz guess doesnt meet the min. capital required to apply WP and Non- Immi B visa so ur best bet is Non Immi O visa........ Juz a tip decide where u want to apply ur visa and ask ur wife to call up the embassy to check the details.......... Pr status muz sit for exam go for interview holder of non immi visa for at least 3 years and few other requirements...... Theres quota too ........ I know of a lucky sinkie who is a Thai PR now enjoying life up in Chiang Rai......... Chok dee ........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 23-02-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
hi brothers
Quote:
Me in BKK for Songkran........ PM to link up if interested..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 23-02-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Me in BKK for Songkran........ PM to link up if interested..........
alright bro
added you as my friend
once i confirm my timing i pm you
CHEERS!
Old 23-02-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The mentioned visa will have to renew every year. U can do all your whatever visa in Thailand.

Quote:

If u apply work permit, u have to pay income tax. If u plan to apply work permit then u dun have to get Spouse visa. Come into BKK with normal 30 days visa and apply your work permit and visa in BKK. For a foreigner to have work permit, the company must give reason why they need foreigner and they have to register a paid up capital of 2mil thb and submit other documents like balance sheet.... get a lawyer or company dealing with this to assist u. It will be faster and save u many trips.

It is illegal to work in Thailand without work permit but a lot of foreigners are working without it. They are playing cat n rat game here. Most of the time u can hide but if u are unlucky or someone plays u out then u will be caught n "punished".

Quote:
Forget about this first, it is difficult to get... stay a few years then consider this.

PM me for more details.
Old 23-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Thanks to bros vbkk, Treemon99, naemlo for your input

Aside to bro Treemon99, this part below I do not understand
"If u are in BKK to do all these then Vientiane Laos is the easiest for u"
If im already in BKK, do I still need to go out of Thailand to Vientiane to apply for the Thai Spouse visa? not possible to apply directly in bkk itself?

Anyway, really appreciate you guys
i ROMed with my wife in SG, but no Thailand
I guess we will go register in Thailand to save the trouble of the SG cert translation. I was told it is very easy to register in Thailand, just walk in and do not need advance booking?
And I will forget about PR for now

Any other information or tips from all bros are greatly welcome
Old 23-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If im already in BKK, do I still need to go out of Thailand to Vientiane to apply for the Thai Spouse visa? not possible to apply directly in bkk itself?
U can do it in BKK. No need to go out of Thailand.

Quote:

I guess we will go register in Thailand to save the trouble of the SG cert translation. I was told it is very easy to register in Thailand, just walk in and do not need advance booking?
To register in Thailand will be more troublesome. U need to go to SG embassy in bkk to execute an affidavit then get a form or download, (I can't remember, check with embassy) and go to Thai police HQ to thumb print the form and cert. by them then mail this to CID SG. CID will cert u as "clean" in SG then with this form and another form from ROM to cert u are single in SG, u will have to go back to SG embassy and then follow by Ministry of Foreign affair in BKK and others.... U also need a company letter stating your occupation and details....typing all these I also tired With the approval from the Thai MFA then wife n u can go to her hometown to register.

Since u have the ROM cert. Just go get the paper work, get your wife to update her marriage status and bingo, u are officially married to Thai wife. Your wife needs to change ID, passport and others from Miss to MRS or MDM, I can't remember.
Old 23-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

Anyway, really appreciate you guys
i ROMed with my wife in SG, but no Thailand

Any other information or tips from all bros are greatly welcome
All visas have to get at Thai Embassy outside of thailand. U cant get a visa in Thailand itself. Not sure about engaging law firm but if u are doing tis without any law firm help then u muz get the visa at thai embassy outside of thailand.......thus if u r in bkk then nearest and easiest to go to Vientiane Laos.......... Registering marriage in thai is not as simple as u tink........ When i did mine many years ago I had to go CID get COC go Singapore embassy get a declaration i am single at time of marriage registeration....... Have to do full STDs test........ Translate my passport to thai ....... Painful process which is why i suggest u juz translate and verify ur ROM marriage cert........... Nevertheless whichever ways u choose all supporting docs muz be in thai and those not in thai muz be translated and verified..........

Edit: u might be able to do ur visa in bkk itself.......many years ago when i did mine i was told to go to thai embassy outside of thailand.......... Check with MFA Thailand ..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 23-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Edit: u might be able to do ur visa in bkk itself.......many years ago when i did mine i was told to go to thai embassy outside of thailand.......... Check with MFA Thailand ..........
U can do it in BKK. A lot of ppl come into BKK with 30 days or 90 days visa then get work permit and change visa to 1 year multiple entries visa in BKK.

I did mine in BKK. There are 2 immigration offices in Bkk. U can go either Cheang Wattana or the 1 in the city which I forget location... I am getting old. Mine was easy, I had business visa initially... lawyer did all the work and I had to go Chaeng Wattana once to get everything sorted out. I dun have to leave BKK at all. BTW for "90 days" reporting, if u travel in n out of Thailand within 90 days, u dun have to report.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1