The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotan View Post
remember can fj since she start work in shop at bugis and lavender
Do you know where to find Xue Er now?
Old 24-03-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dammm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
RTM report for another dao looking late night massage near serangoon.
I rtm dong bei hottie x*x*. Donno why everytime I see her dao dao looking photo on wechat, I will text to see if she is available. Good teasing massage as always with lots of rubbing of my balls and sliding of her hands in my butt crack. This time I think i fully unlock her liao. Removed her bra, pulled up her blouse and chut chut all the way while she gave me her hj. When she started to lick my nipples, I pulled her up and start frenching her. Actually I cannot remember when was the last time I found a ML willing to french. I realised this ML , though look dao and cold, will mostly not reject my demands. But tips must know how to negotiate.

Interested bro can just wechat fcxm666 or watsapp 82053942.

Tried this X*X* yesterday night.. Thanks bro snake eater for the lobang... Easy to book and replies were fast... Entrance was 1B1R... Was brought to a room with attached shower...

Looks 7/10
In her early 30s slim body with A/B boobs...

Massage 7/10
Her massage skills got standard one as she previously worked in another spa... If it's harder I would have given an 8/10... Teasing was good as she would keep sliding her hand into your butt crack and keep brushing against your balls... she knows what she is doing...

Sensual 8/10
Tips ranging from 1B to 2B... But negotiable... Seems like she only offer Honeydew Juice here... I got 5g add on for 1B2R.. able to roam both fruits on the inside... Also we exchanged some light kisses in between... I took awhile to explode and she tried her best to get me going... Kissing and bitting my nips...

X*X* is not a time watcher... I spend more that an hour in there... She brought me a cup of water before I leave.. had a great conversation with her during my time with here, don't agree with her being dao... Will RTM to support such a nice ML...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1