The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Priceing of MLs. Please stop spoiling market

this was confessed to me by my colleague who visited a facial/hj shop over the weekend.

having read a thread (now gone missing here), he went to visit this supposedly facial shop... paid for facial at $138. During the facial, ML keep asking him to top up for better product due to his skin condition but since he was not there for facial, he stay firm on the $138 and ML make some passing remarks like skin condition so lousy and yet doesnt want to take care etc.

after the facial, the ML asked if he wants bao yang.. he asked about the price and was shown 2 price tags of $188 and $238, the latter which is the buttock/rod massage. bearing in mind this did not include the facial fees earlier on. but he said since he already kena hung up to dry liao, he took the $238.

so $238+$138 = $376 now.

buttock/rod massage was nothing to shout about and now imagine his horror when the ML said after an hour, ok time is up... my friend was stunned, he asked, aren't you suppose to hj and jerk me off? the ML replied, no, baoyang you cannot shoot or touch me (in his opinion, that wasn't even a baoyang at all). now in his mind he started to realised he has been conned and the ML now said, 'Ok, if you want me to help you finish off, you need to top up $188(no touch) or another $238 (3G roaming).

My colleague immediately told the ML, is ok, he will just pay the $376 and stomp off but not before the ML made a remark at the counter, 'want to come out to play, don't be stingy'

so imagine he paid for the hj... that weekend session would have cost him more than $500.

i told him to take it as a lesson learnt and move on.
Old 01-06-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
this was confessed to me by my colleague who visited a facial/hj shop over the weekend.

having read a thread (now gone missing here), he went to visit this supposedly facial shop... paid for facial at $138. During the facial, ML keep asking him to top up for better product due to his skin condition but since he was not there for facial, he stay firm on the $138 and ML make some passing remarks like skin condition so lousy and yet doesnt want to take care etc.

after the facial, the ML asked if he wants bao yang.. he asked about the price and was shown 2 price tags of $188 and $238, the latter which is the buttock/rod massage. bearing in mind this did not include the facial fees earlier on. but he said since he already kena hung up to dry liao, he took the $238.

so $238+$138 = $376 now.

buttock/rod massage was nothing to shout about and now imagine his horror when the ML said after an hour, ok time is up... my friend was stunned, he asked, aren't you suppose to hj and jerk me off? the ML replied, no, baoyang you cannot shoot or touch me (in his opinion, that wasn't even a baoyang at all). now in his mind he started to realised he has been conned and the ML now said, 'Ok, if you want me to help you finish off, you need to top up $188(no touch) or another $238 (3G roaming).

My colleague immediately told the ML, is ok, he will just pay the $376 and stomp off but not before the ML made a remark at the counter, 'want to come out to play, don't be stingy'

so imagine he paid for the hj... that weekend session would have cost him more than $500.

This type need to name the SPA name..Boycott it
Old 01-06-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

so $238+$138 = $376 now.

rather juz hunt for a no frills 10 min HJ at $20 on a long term basis.. anyway its juz squirting it out at the end of the day.. no need all the BS

go in close door, undress ML apply baby oil and wank you as she pose her body to ur fantasy to make u cum high n dry.

Tats the real HJ deal.
Old 01-06-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
This type need to name the SPA name..Boycott it
it was a facial shop. my colleague said the ML or the beautician whatever you want to term them said that this is not a hj joint and since my friend persist, she will do it at a disgusted look and at a rocket price.

my friend suay lah. but luckily he didnt bite the bait else it will be a $500 lesson.
Old 01-06-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

so $238+$138 = $376 now.

Just name the shop lor.. so everyone will be aware and also can call av to go catch them..
Old 01-06-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

What make the ML think tat she can make this kind of yaya remark even after paying carrot price wo action ? R we being too kind ?
Old 01-06-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Should be 50 entry 100 fj. Many Milf want to charge 200 on top of 50, as they think they are special. Those in Spa lin shopping center. But HDB spa the most can only BJ enter 58 or 88 package then 100 bj
Old 01-06-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8150 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

so $238+$138 = $376 now.

Its the best to hint out the spa name or the ml advertisement so that others bros will not fall into this trap again. She dare to do this cos no one shame her so she will continue

Last edited by kason; 14-06-2022 at 12:23 AM.
Old 01-06-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

i've asked my colleague and he refused to divulge more. he only say the shop is near sims and it is a facial shop that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Its the best to hint out the spa name or the ml advertisement so that others bros will not fall into this trap again. She dare to do this cos no one shame her so she will continue, if everyone know and boycott her she will surely scare and stop her acts. I once done this before and now the ml become good girl and dare not anyhow chop customers.
Old 01-06-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 3
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to a MP at Tiong Bahru last week, the whole place was quite dark and 1hr massage was $50. There were no private rooms and baths, only common toilet and curtains. As I went in the afternoon weekday I was the only one there, so the ML brought me to the inside part of the 'room'. Her massage was okay, not playing piano but not amazing, as she was massaging halfway she asked me typical questions like, 'how's your day', 'eat lunch already' etc.

When she moved to my legs, I mentioned to her that a friend recommended me this place and the massage here very good and special. Then the ML ask me which friend what name, and I just pretend say never hear and just say my friend recommended me. Then she went on to rip open the disposable shorts that I was wearing and starting playing with my inner thigh. I told her it felt very good and asked if there is more. So she started playing with my balls and whispered to me "what do you want"? And she quoted me the prices, $80 hj, $100 bj, $150 for sex.

I tried to nego down for sex but she did not budge. And stupid me thinking with the wrong head proceeded with it. She went to take a cap and some towels/tissue, pump about 10 minutes then shoot, she helped to clean up. Finished up massaging and I left.

But come to think of it I wasted $150 should have nego lower
Old 01-06-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8150 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i've asked my colleague and he refused to divulge more. he only say the shop is near sims and it is a facial shop that's all.
Then no chkice if he still want to protect the ml then no one can force him. Anyway its his money not ours he have the right to spend in whatever way he want
Old 04-06-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Excellent and timely post in the current market.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I got a few masseuse tell me business is really bad these 2 weeks. Can book them anytime I want lol. Bros must have found new massage paradise in jb.
Good...let them saty hungry and we can call the shot !
Old 04-06-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloist123 View Post
Nice guide, ups your points. I just went 1.5hours + 60 tips = 192 near serrangon gardens. I realised i overpaid but again most of the places are 88 joints. Any recommendations at North area ?
don't go 88 joints la !must send the message all cheongsters don't like
Old 23-06-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Quasitoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bump & thanks to the OP for taking the time to write out his insights
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1