The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
FACT0R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: highly recommended Mindy for authentic massage and jg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrichsg View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/mindy-...assage-juagen/

I will recommend mindy to those bro who like great authentic massage and jg
Hands down the best for me so far
Juagen (Authentic and skill)
Sports recovery Massage

I been to there 3-4 times before I decide to review honestly. When I was there first, my body was in bad shape (both from sports injury and prostrate health). After 3-4 sessions, my body is so better.

She is not only skilled at massage but equip with knowledge that they is willing to share to let your health improved, which is not trying to cross sell you. Will be my long term massage go to moving ahead.

She don’t do sexual services, purely for great massage lookers.
Link broken, anyone can share the updated link?
Old 29-10-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Yoyoyo123456 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Sports recovery Massage

I been to there 3-4 times before I decide to review honestly. When I was there first, my body was in bad shape (both from sports injury and prostrate health). After 3-4 sessions, my body is so better.

She is not only skilled at massage but equip with knowledge that they is willing to share to let your health improved, which is not trying to cross sell you. Will be my long term massage go to moving ahead.

Bro mind sharing. Can't open the link
Old 30-10-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 10
johnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyoyo123456 View Post
Bro mind sharing. Can't open the link
https://sgbeautycastle2.com/mindy-thai-massage-juagen/

Bro this the new link for mindy, have made an appt to rtm will post my MR after the visit, wait for my update!
\
Old 04-03-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

johnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited her last night, and she is really a-massage goddess she never 偷工减料 even i, m a regular to her she still do her 100%, My back hurt like hell recently due to housecleaning for cny and told her about it she say she will help relieve the pain and she is real professional she is a warm tower and lay on my back for about 5 mins and start to find the source of the pain on my back after that she start to finger press my muscle on my back after that i can really feel the pain have subside after the whole massage session i can feel my back is not that aching and pain relieved. she is a real massage expert!
Old 04-03-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sglolguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Sports recovery Massage

Hi bro can share ctc and damage?
Old 04-03-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

How's her skill compare with ling ling jie from AMK? Want to do juagen and would like to know who is better? especially on the prostate treatment?
Old 05-03-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
chao5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited both LLJ and Mindy.

Location has same street name but about 10 min away distance

Mindy is OWO. U will get massage and treatment by same person. More personalised treatment. She remembers her regulars.

LLJ has several employees. Usually LLJ will let them take the job instead. Skills levels varied among MLs. However LLJ will definitely appear for prostate treatment. $150 a pop. Plus lots of pain.

Rates are similar for both.

For other questions can PM.
Old 06-03-2024, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Visited her last night, and she is really a-massage goddess she never 偷工减料 even i, m a regular to her she still do her 100%, My back hurt like hell recently due to housecleaning for cny and told her about it she say she will help relieve the pain and she is real professional she is a warm tower and lay on my back for about 5 mins and start to find the source of the pain on my back after that she start to finger press my muscle on my back after that i can really feel the pain have subside after the whole massage session i can feel my back is not that aching and pain relieved. she is a real massage expert!
Bro, can share her ctc?
Old 06-03-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyl View Post
Bro, can share her ctc?
https://sgbeautycastle6.com/mindy-thai-massage-juagen/ Bro this is her link the contact is there
Old 07-03-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Ups for mindy! if you are looking for some hanky panky stuff from her then you can skip her as she does only massage and jg no nude no hj no sexual teasing.
https://sgbeautycastle6.com/mindy-thai-massage-juagen/
Old 08-03-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is it the real mindy? When once but it an aunty.
Old 08-03-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ansonchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Yeah, was wondering the same. The one that massaged me looks nothing like the picture in the link.

Her skills were good nonetheless
Old 09-03-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonchan View Post
Yeah, was wondering the same. The one that massaged me looks nothing like the picture in the link.

Her skills were good nonetheless
Yes she is the real mindy, her photo is definitely not real as her family is in sg
Old 10-03-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
How's her skill compare with ling ling jie from AMK? Want to do juagen and would like to know who is better? especially on the prostate treatment?

Tbh i prefer Mindy JG compare to LLJ. Her jg more thai stylr and authentic
Old 10-03-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

there was such a lady in the photo who was her partner or employee in the previous kallang joint. but now the auntie is the one managing the appointments and doing the work. she has excellent skills though but the one in the photo is definitely not the real one you will meet.

Quote:
Yes she is the real mindy, her photo is definitely not real as her family is in sg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1