The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Hi Bros, dont know if this sounds weird. But you know there are some MLs are appeared a bit dao and cold, either when you first meet them in person at the recept counter or when you talk to them on wechat? Then when you finally get them to ask GQ and best still manage to roam and touch, it feels even more shiok? Especially when they tried to push your hand away at first? Anyone has such experience? Usually such MLs only allow normal happy ending but dont know why it feels so satisfying hahaha. I have some to share myself, wondering if any bros here have similar experiences to share?
Old 20-01-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Hi Bros, dont know if this sounds weird. But you know there are some MLs are appeared a bit dao and cold, either when you first meet them in person at the recept counter or when you talk to them on wechat? Then when you finally get them to ask GQ and best still manage to roam and touch, it feels even more shiok? Especially when they tried to push your hand away at first? Anyone has such experience? Usually such MLs only allow normal happy ending but dont know why it feels so satisfying hahaha. I have some to share myself, wondering if any bros here have similar experiences to share?
My ex ML lou. Looks dao. Personality also dao. Not easy to get closed to. Although I unlocked FJ from her during the 1st visit, but managed to stay in contact with quarrels occasionally. She’s the type who only wanna earn $$, other things not interested. Unless she takes a liking to other customers, I don’t know. She’s also the type that enjoys freedom and chose to stay single. Don’t like lthers to meddle her affairs and way of life. It’s because of this, we quarrelled
Old 20-01-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway quite a good thread. Can roughly guessed from different dao MLs their way of thinking and doing things
But this type. Cannot understand them
Old 20-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Maybe its when u not sure of what to expect you feel more excitment.Maybe sometimes when you cheong too long, its get boring. Like pay, go in, massage, wait for GQ, pay and leave. So when you meet certain MLs like this it adds to the excitment🤣🤣 . For myself I met twice, one PRC and one Viet.

PRC
From the way her wechat pic looks and the way she reply me, she appear to be damn dao and bochup. Dunno if she is angpai or not I am not sure. Met her at the recept upon reaching, woah ok. She is my cup of tea. Fair and figure not bad. Followed behind her and admired her ass in her yoga pants. Her massage was good and pro, and up till 45mins there was no sign that there could be a GQ. Cos she didnt speak too much and she teased very little, with only the occasional brushing of balls. However, I was already feeling horny and getting worried there is no GQ in this shop? But this is a late night shop, after 1130pm so i was thinking cannot be leh. Finally, she suddenly grabbed my below and asked if wanna bao yang. Of course I said yes. As she worked her bao yang, I reached out to squueze her butt. She gently put my hands back once but I repeated and realised she gave up objecting. Became more daring and roamed a bit more on top. She finally gave in to my hands roaming and soon I finished my shot in less than 10mins. Felt satisfied as I considered it a win for my ego over her dao dao attitude?😅😅. Jokes aside her massage is good and I actually rtm again.

Viet
The Viet is quite similar but she is a notch better because she is actually chio. Most Viet MLs are anything goes but this one also a bit yaya at first, kept hinting she only provides extra services like ba guan and gua sha. Seems a bit aloof la, makes me more hungry for her GQ. Anyway, finally also had the GQ, with free roaming. She objected at first and in the end also gave in to my roaming😝. Maybe even hear a small moan from her towards the end. Hasnt rtm her though but may do so if in that area. She also never texted me once so she remain true to her daoness.

Anyone has these type of MLs to share bo?
Old 20-01-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Not all are dao. Some are just plain tired or angry which is why they have the disinterested face. Unlocking foul mouthed ML is more satisfying. Talk like they damn smart but in bed also talk a lot
Old 20-01-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Melody from Sglonely is super good example. Tao and Yaya also. Over time banged her till she beg for mercy. She used to do HJ but now will open up leg for those with big dick and good stamina
Old 21-01-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

To Bros who asked for their ctc, I have shared but do note that these two even though a bit dao and aloof at first, did became eager to please after they warmed up and once the GQ started. And also liked the part how they allow me to roam all over them though pushing my hand away at first.So yes they both ended up as good and memorable for me. The Viet I suspect can offer more services in the past but now perhaps toned down. Or maybe need to warm up more to unlock? Interested can PM me.
Old 21-01-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

My ex ML, now long retired - beautiful, snow white skin but with a RBF and and an attitude to match.

Over a few years, unlocked her and over time developed a relationship, though it was more like a SD/SB rather than a proper relationship.

When a woman develop feelings for you, her attitude to you totally changes. She will not complain about the number of times you want to fuck her, and will do her best to fulfil your fantasies. The way she responds to your advances will also change - I call this - wife sex.

It was truly unfortunate, that I made her pregnant and she chose to abort the baby without giving me any choice in the matter.

But yeah, I agree with TS - the dao dao looking cold MLs are usually the most satisfying to unlock.
Old 21-01-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
My ex ML, now long retired - beautiful, snow white skin but with a RBF and and an attitude to match.

Over a few years, unlocked her and over time developed a relationship, though it was more like a SD/SB rather than a proper relationship.

When a woman develop feelings for you, her attitude to you totally changes. She will not complain about the number of times you want to fuck her, and will do her best to fulfil your fantasies. The way she responds to your advances will also change - I call this - wife sex.

It was truly unfortunate, that I made her pregnant and she chose to abort the baby without giving me any choice in the matter.

But yeah, I agree with TS - the dao dao looking cold MLs are usually the most satisfying to unlock.
My ex ML too. Has an RBF face and attitude at times. Although the first time I got to know her, i was given FJ straight away, The only satisfaction I gotten this 3 years plus is the fact that last time when she was alone in the shop; after the massage and FJ, we would eat sth together and she will make me coffee in the shop pantry. And over the years, even she’s not in the ML line now, we still keep in touch and meet outside

Question is. If she give birth to that baby. Would you accept? And also take responsibility?
Old 21-01-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Guessed your ML must have thought of the future and with you. Maybe that’s why she aborted the baby without giving you any choice?
I don’t know about both of you. So I cannot judge
Old 21-01-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Question is. If she give birth to that baby. Would you accept? And also take responsibility?
It would have been a strain on my financial resources, but yes I believed I could make it work.

The stigma of being pregnant while not married would have been difficult for her to bear, though. She was lying to her parents about what she did in Singapore for work - though a relative of hers actually met me while I was staying in a hotel near her hometown.

But, it was quite obvious that she didn't share my sentiments and she simply did not want the baby. After she aborted, she could not have sex for 6 months and right after that she came back to Singapore for a short stint as an FL. Really broke my heart.

It was quite confusing for me, at one point she mentioned that the only way she could repay me for what I did for her and her family, was to give me a child. She said it in all seriousness, and she blushed a little - so that tells me that she has been thinking about it.

But, anyway - all memories now. I burn incense for the aborted baby every hungry ghost festival, and I always dream that it was a girl.

I also ask the baby to blame me, and not her mother for not having a chance to be in this world.
Old 21-01-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
My ex ML too. Has an RBF face and attitude at times. Although the first time I got to know her, i was given FJ straight away, The only satisfaction I gotten this 3 years plus is the fact that last time when she was alone in the shop; after the massage and FJ, we would eat sth together and she will make me coffee in the shop pantry. And over the years, even she’s not in the ML line now, we still keep in touch and meet outside
I always find these arrangements a bit of a cock-tease. You have fucked her many many times before and I am sure at some point she has considered you as her partner.

If your ex-ML is "no longer in the line" that usually means that she has a "supporter" or maybe a husband, perhaps a kid. MLs know their time as a SYT is short, and at some point she can no longer compete with the younger girls. Hence a transition to a "normal life" needs to happen - unless she becomes something like a KTV mummy or a MP owner, permanently attached to this line.

So, under those circumstances - why continue to meet up? To relieve old times? Or perhaps an FWB arrangement of some kind? Some ex-MLs also like to keep a few "spare" men waiting in the wings - just for insurance, in case her supporter ditches her for a new pussy (which can happen anytime)
Old 21-01-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
I always find these arrangements a bit of a cock-tease. You have fucked her many many times before and I am sure at some point she has considered you as her partner.

If your ex-ML is "no longer in the line" that usually means that she has a "supporter" or maybe a husband, perhaps a kid. MLs know their time as a SYT is short, and at some point she can no longer compete with the younger girls. Hence a transition to a "normal life" needs to happen - unless she becomes something like a KTV mummy or a MP owner, permanently attached to this line.

So, under those circumstances - why continue to meet up? To relieve old times? Or perhaps an FWB arrangement of some kind? Some ex-MLs also like to keep a few "spare" men waiting in the wings - just for insurance, in case her supporter ditches her for a new pussy (which can happen anytime)
Yea. I have fucked her regularly for 3 years ish. But then i have to be upfront and frank, it is a pay per session every time. How i wish you are right, she’s the one who will draw the line so I don’t think she has ever considered me as partner or anything. I guessed for a simple reason, she just thinks I am a nice guy. 人还可以,还不错。 that’s y she don’t mind continuing the meetup. The continue meetup doesn’t mean anything also since I mentioned its a pay per session. Guessed that's extra side income to her. She might also have meetup with other ex customers besides me, cannot be I am the only one. So ya, these 2 reasons ba, for the continued meetup. She finds I am an okay guy and also more $$ for her

As for why she left the ML line…. Was in 2022, possible, suspected maybe she was bao-ed already? She was very close to a property big shot which was her customer, from a reputable property company. They can chat in whatsapp and the meetup very frequently on that year. She claimed she’s still single till now. Not for me to care and bother.
Old 21-01-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Anyway. The private life can be quite complicated.
One example if holding 2 phones and only strictly wants you to contact that spare number.
Outside with her. When there are occasions when before the deed, i was kissing her body, was once with her in the room of 81, her personal phone rang non-stop and I did asked her if she wanted to take up the call. She mentioned to me wasn’t urgent. And while thrusting her missionary, both of us heard it. Her personal phone kept having messages coming in. I asked her again seemed urgent but she brushed it off. So when I cummed and bathed, she mentioned to me I have to send her home already, her hometown family members looking for her. She have to rush home to call back.
Hard to say, maybe the person who bao-ed her looking for her urgently.

There was also once, she was in my car and I was about to reach her house when sending her back after the deed in 81. She was texting in my car and listening to some voice messages in whatsapp. The next moment, someone called and she quickly put her phone faced down on her lap. I asked her if she’s going to pick up and she brushed it off. After that I added that she could called back since I am reaching her place, just one U-turn. She agreed and saying not very urgent, its her brother from hometown calling her. I am skeptical.
Old 21-01-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Agree. The snow queens. Cold but when they open up to you is another level. And usually pretty serious. Good memories but too long story to write but I too understand.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1