The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all
Re: Chengdu and Chongqing help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodevil View Post
late post, was in CD last month for short trip. Thanks to bro 31yovirgin, called up manager Wang and found the place rather easily from cab.

girls are not looker, but service is there. offered 598, 698 n 798 package.

598 is 1girl 1 shot
698 is 2 girl 2 shot
798 is 1 girl 2 shot, but all special thrown in. (bbbj, cim, fire-ice, AR, BF, stockings!!!)

soft spot for AR and stocking for went for 798. not cheap, but its CD.
Wanna engage this manger wang, but due to the heavy construction within cd, most taxi drivers do not wish to fetch me to his place... Haiz... Anymore lobangs fm bros here...?
Old 10-03-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ahsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Chengdu and Chongqing help needed

Chengdu is a bad place to cheong !! the girls in chengdu are expensive especially girls from the KTV @ RMB1500. Massage full service at least RMB1000 above.........

The only cheap sex available is through QQ. I recieved couple of QQ message from lady offering sex service @ RMB 400 per shot or overnite @ RMB 900.
The photo looks great, but i have not try (if any guys wants PM me for the number). In china need to becareful, they will suck or swallow you alive if you "Gong Gong" don't act or be like carrot.Nothing is free on want others mentioned in this tread, and also don't believe the web advertisment. China are different now !!!!! Unless money not an issue.

Cheong with brain, don't let your dick head overule. Guess South China much happening and reasonable !! Happy cheoning GUYS.......
Old 28-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

For CQ, any lobang to get girl to overnight in room without wasting time to go to KTV or night club or massage center?

best if can "see" the physical goods first like those BBS girl
Old 09-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
arthurp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I'm in CQ right now, any QQ contact to share ?

tks
Old 09-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
My MMs wants to go to Chengdu for a visit.
I am sorry to ask a few questions.
What is the price for hotels in town?
Which train station to get to Chengdu?
What are the tourist thing to do or to go to?
Thank you in advance?

My humble two cents.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurp View Post
Hi bros,

I'm in CQ right now, any QQ contact to share ?

tks
pls share with me if u found any
Old 14-04-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
SUNS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSUNS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSUNS is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
pls share with me if u found any
Kick the ball back to the former, kinda interesting
Old 15-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Chengdu and Chongqing help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
For CQ, any lobang to get girl to overnight in room without wasting time to go to KTV or night club or massage center?

best if can "see" the physical goods first like those BBS girl
Bro,

Whereabouts in CQ are you staying? Are you near to 解放碑?

Who Shags Wins
Old 17-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
beteron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any tips/locations/numbers in Chengdu? I'm heading there next week!
Old 17-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

春熙路is for shopping and mid-high end shopping (especially the 王府井shopping centre),宽窄巷子是成都遗留下来的较成规模的清朝古街道,与大慈寺、文殊院一起并称为成都三大历史 文化名城保护街区。the last two are old temples. 大慈寺is where 玄奘,the famous 唐朝西方取经和尚剃度。大慈寺is a bit messy because it's under going expansion or maintenance, but good if you want to donate 30rmb for a tile that you can paint your name on the bottom side (haha, not the top side).

These four areas are close to each other. Plus you may want to go to the central square called the 天府广场where there is a huge Mao statute in the square. Best to go in the evening, and also 武侯祠,created to remember 诸葛亮.

Other areas to see is 杜甫草堂。where the famous poet stayed in chengdu for four years and wrote some famous poems while there.

At night, you may want to check out 锦里,next to 武侯祠,next rejuvenated shopping plus pubs place, including this famous pub called Lotus something, chinese name is 莲花府邸,where 郁可唯had sang as a pub singer. The other pub to try is in the south western part of town, at 玉林广场,the pub is called 音乐房子,this pub had 张靓颖stationed as a pub singer.

Most performances at the pubs begins from 9:40pm. But best to go before 9pm to chop seats. Minimum spent at the pubs are 100rmb per head, or minium 400 rmb for a table space (seats four), the money can buy 7 beers or so for the 400rmb.

I like to go to the 悦来茶馆 at 华兴正街54号,which is very close to the 春熙路 ,just a street away.
Old 18-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Ahsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beteron View Post
any tips/locations/numbers in Chengdu? I'm heading there next week!
For girl in chengdu ? or just sightseeing
Old 20-04-2013, 03:31 AM
Samster

beteron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for girls/massage/fun la lol.
Old 13-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
maneechen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

am new here but have been reading the posts. i travel frequently to the middle kingdom and am a bit surprised that the CQ and CTU thread not that active.

I have chionged Chengdu previously before and have many memorable memories there. I met a quite a few gals there and majority of them want to have fun. needless to say i have kept their contacts for when i go back to CTU.

i do not want to advertise, nor am i an OKT. I have better things to do. If you are interested to have a bit of fun in CTU, pls PM me for contact. The contact is reliable and runs a similar operation like Lily in Beijing. I've tried both Lily and the Chengdu contact (i have a thing for 四川辣妹!) . the service is discreet, hence serious bros who are in/going to CTU, can PM me.
Old 14-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

e31nut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you PM some good contacts in Chengdu please? I am very interested. Thanks mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maneechen1988 View Post
Hi all,

am new here but have been reading the posts. i travel frequently to the middle kingdom and am a bit surprised that the CQ and CTU thread not that active.

I have chionged Chengdu previously before and have many memorable memories there. I met a quite a few gals there and majority of them want to have fun. needless to say i have kept their contacts for when i go back to CTU.

i do not want to advertise, nor am i an OKT. I have better things to do. If you are interested to have a bit of fun in CTU, pls PM me for contact. The contact is reliable and runs a similar operation like Lily in Beijing. I've tried both Lily and the Chengdu contact (i have a thing for 四川辣妹!) . the service is discreet, hence serious bros who are in/going to CTU, can PM me.
Old 14-05-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
maneechen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

e31nut,

Check your inbox. I have PM you the contacts. Hope you have a good time as i did!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1