The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Life is with choices. Others are not wrong but personally, why should I learn their language to understand them??

BTW, I will rather find a city ger as partner than a countryside ger. A city ger who has good education, can speak English and work in decent office. When we go out together, her dressing, her little makeup and action in public will suit me more.

The worst and I hate most, a VN ger wearing pajamas and squatting in the public.
Squatting is not the most disgusting sight.

Many times I was having noodle then thre will be some asshole eating halfway
And then use the same bowl to feed a dog.
I know they wash the bowl but......my appetite gone.

Anyway they also squat when pang sai...although they csn still choose to sit.
Old 21-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Life is with choices. Others are not wrong but personally, why should I learn their language to understand them??

BTW, I will rather find a city ger as partner than a countryside ger. A city ger who has good education, can speak English and work in decent office. When we go out together, her dressing, her little makeup and action in public will suit me more.

The worst and I hate most, a VN ger wearing pajamas and squatting in the public.
no offense but you are so mistaken with that generalisation and if u pursue that line of reasoning then u will be in for a big shock, eg singapore is ONE big city but look at the divergence in class..so many guys think if they smoke a cigar drink whisky or red wine then they are classy...no they still a ah beng smoking a cigar and rinking red wine...makes no diff country or city gal the city gal will soon want to quit her job or worst continue work but still make outrageous demands...by example is that city girls will be like the singaporean women u guys shun....thats not saying finding avillage girl is the solution either..my two cents

ps i learn viet not to understand them but to make it harder for them to trick me
Old 21-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
makes no diff country or city gal the city gal will soon want to quit her job or worst continue work but still make outrageous demands...by example is that city girls will be like the singaporean women u guys shun....thats not saying finding avillage girl is the solution either..my two cents
Your argument is city n country ger will continue with outrageous demands.... which I can't say u are right or wrong... it is your perception of a ger.

My argument is I rather bring a city ger out on the street than a countryside ger.... no right no wrong, just preferences.

As for other demands, all depends... not boasting or maybe I have not experience any demand yet. My VN gf, a city ger working as art director, both parents are retired teachers living in apartment in Binh Thanh... no demand except every time I go to her house, I need to buy 1 carton of Heniken and a big bag of ice. Her father will become friendier and talkative after a few drinks.
Old 21-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rynovus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros want to meet up at HCMC tonight for some drinks? I'm staying at Garden View. Drop me a PM as I don't have VN number. Cheers!

If I am doing anything wrong please let me know.. I have limited knowledge on VN SOP.. Thanks!
Old 21-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
singaporesailer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow..alot of long reports, but some are pretty had to read (grammar, math, and repeated questions)

Newbie here too, but strongly suggest reading up. Yes, there are cheap action around IF you know viet & the places.
Otherwise, please enjoy Vietnam, it is still a beautiful country with pretty ladies, still a lot worth enjoying over. :-)
Old 21-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
singaporesailer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oo..did some seniors up my rep?
Sorry, sbf didn't notify, thanks for the 5points! :-)

Ps: Pot/kettle, black, but..I have to read up on the rep system here
Old 22-08-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post

ps i learn viet not to understand them but to make it harder for them to trick me
I learn viet to make it harder for the taxi drivers to trick me
Old 22-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrjoechen55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the useful information. Anyone have experience going to Vietnam after Jan 1? Is it quite busy or lack of girls after the holiday season?
Old 22-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporesailer View Post
Oo..did some seniors up my rep?
Sorry, sbf didn't notify, thanks for the 5points! :-)

Ps: Pot/kettle, black, but..I have to read up on the rep system here
here...Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Just when we are debating and not sharing any useful stories...the VND had risen against SGD on the strength of USD...this is bad news...

The ruppiah, ringgit and baht are taking a beating...Vn ganhmen may have to de-value dong to be competitive...

anyone to confirm the exchange rate today should be around 16500...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 22-08-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Old 22-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't sound good , but from where i see it unless it is a very large amount else , it is just a difference of a few hundred k.

Since it is more or less unchanged on the rates on VND to USD , it is likely that our sgd is weaken due to a stronger usd , this is going to make my cost per fuxk even more expensive.

Hmm lesser meals for me , tightens the belt
Old 22-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi everyone!

New to the scene for a few months, and following sammyboyforum for that time Now im looking to share the scene and make friends, explore together, you know. I can help show around and translate some (i'm viet kieu - returning over seas vietnamese). Don't ask for anything in return =]. But typically i like to try to find places outside city centers (districts like Binh Thanh, Thu Duc, Go Vap are my usual areas), more adventure that way.

My first field report are a series of shops that are my favorite so far in HCMC:

3 Massage joints on KVC before AH1 in Thu Duc district, driving towards AH1 it will be on your left, big signs that say Massage Xong Hoi Sauna

Ticket: 100k for first place, 150k for next two, all VIP rooms

Looks: 150k places had girls about 7, while 100k and 5 or 6

Body: 150k places were girls, 1m7 girls, 100k was about 1m5

AR: AR okay, had to fight the shorts but can get in, not allowed to finger penetrate though

Ages: 24-26

GFE: 150k had great GFE, girls were joking and teasing me. 100k place was a quick massage and go place

Massage: 150k had a standard massage that aimed to take up the entire hour, while the 100k was a very quick massage

HJ/BJ: all 3 places offer HJ/BJ, never had a STY that didn't offer

Damage: Standard 1x ticket for HJ, 2x ticket +/- 50k VND (or 200k to 300k depending on service) for BJ. This is my standard pricing scheme, and I don't budge from it. I've read from vietnamese sources this is how much they pay. Some girls will negotiate, some places forbid negotiating by the girls, up to the place, but i prefer the nonnegotiating places (who doesnt)

From now on all keep more detailed FR on places :].
Old 22-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
H
3 Massage joints on KVC before AH1 in Thu Duc district, driving towards AH1 it will be on your left, big signs that say Massage Xong Hoi Sauna

Damage: Standard 1x ticket for HJ, 2x ticket +/- 50k VND (or 200k to 300k depending on service) for BJ. This is my standard pricing scheme, and I don't budge from it.
sorry can you elaborate KVC, AH1? Will you bring me there next time?

I thought so far away the price should be cheaper than NTT, Q7 which is only 200KVND doing bbbk...

Thu Duc is about 45mins to 1hr from HCM, and taxi ride will cost 400K ++ return...so is it a bit too expensive to travel there just for HJ/Bj?

Old 22-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
...3 Massage joints on KVC before AH1 in Thu Duc district, driving towards AH1 it will be on your left, big signs that say Massage Xong Hoi Sauna...
Welcome to the forum.

This is the semi-industrial Linh Trung Ward in Q Thu Duc I take it...?

A bit too far for me, too bad I dont visit suppliers/subcontractors in the area anymore but thanks anyway for your post.
Old 22-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
sorry can you elaborate KVC, AH1? Will you bring me there next time?
Khu Van Can / Asian Highway 1. From my place in Binh Thanh its a 20-30 minute bike ride

Yeah its far, but like I said, I like to explore far places and local joints, and it gives me a mission/purpose to ride my motorbike around and explore neighborhoods i'd never have a purpose to explore.

As for pricing, not sure, i havent been out to d7, but compared to places I've been, Thu Duc joints offered bbbj more consistently, girls were younger, and service was better for the price - total 300k bbbj with legitimate massage for most of the hour is quite good imho compared to other places ive been to in hcmc.
Old 22-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Khu Van Can / Asian Highway 1. From my place in Binh Thanh its a 20-30 minute bike ride

As for pricing, not sure, i havent been out to d7, but compared to places I've been, Thu Duc joints offered bbbj more consistently, girls were younger, and service was better for the price - total 300k bbbj with legitimate massage for most of the hour is quite good imho compared to other places ive been to in hcmc.
thank you for reply...you did not reply "can you bring me there."..haha...

if you have not been to Q7 then have you been to benny...

I heard from my friend who live around there that the facilities are quite run down...so not sure still bad...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread