The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 09-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Because pest 2 days is raining day here. I got it good, cooling the past 2 days and yet not those heavy until cannot walk to joint type of rain. Best part, my girl yesterday and short time girl this morning ride their own motor, so save me transport money too.

This trip, in total, less than 20k for transport. I'm going to get rich.
Old 09-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
oh the Texas chicken i know the place, tks for ur clear advice.
in fact i don't remember how the big blue bus look like.
we are too use to the taxi and brain wash by their pestering.
I think all these discussion about the different mode of transport is very good. Else, just from Batam Centre to Nagoya when I reached last Friday would have cost me 60k minimum.
Old 09-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Due to me walking up late and me having to reset my cheonging phone, only got to meet 1 bro in the ferry and the other lost contact despite me leaving message in pm and SMS (retrieve his number from Google Contacts) but no reply.
You need an alarm clock,try getting one in Batam,hehehe...

Quote:
So, I took the replacement as didn't want to go hunting again. It's 4pm anyway. Most joints will be out of stocks too.
Quote:
Girl only came back 3am plus, half drunk. By then, I was already tired and only wake up this morning 9 plus. Said that it's late and need to go off. Pissed off with her again.
Looks to me this is the worst one among the rest of the others you had over the few months. (worst one here do not mean it isnt good,just not as good)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Must add KupuKupu to the list of run-aways girls.
Thanks for notifying. Actually,every single booking joint i came across in Batam also have runaway girls,its just a matter of its frequency.

Quote:
Last week one of the bros experienced this after one shot in the afternoon. Right after dinner, she complain headache, stomachache, and needed to go home. They called the faggot OKT, at about midnight. Nobody answered. Anyway girl had blackface and attitude already, so no point keeping her.
I hope your friend isnt the same friend who encounter a runaway at Happy 8 the last time. If so,he may need to learn more on picking the right girl.

Quote:
OKT promised to replace girl after one shot or pay only short time fee. Lying. of course. Next morning the brother went to office to complain, and get refund but the faggot OKT started screaming at him, so he decided to cut loss and not go there again. I think I will give this place a miss next time no matter how beautiful the girls may be. Not worth the hassle.
This sounds to me more like an OKT who couldnt keep up with the words he made. Hope your friend got his refund.

Quote:
I talked to another girl about this happening and she said some girls, usually the prettier ones, have this pattern, of running to the disco and getting another booking after midnight. They know the OKE is powerless to do anything and will end up bullying (screaming and cursing) the customer. So the girls get 2 booking for 1m each in one night for minimum work.

Buyers Beware !!
Usually those who runs to disco to get another booking were at most time "drug addicts" and i am always careful on this as the aftermath can really gives some very "bad" ending.

Solutions : Try to get girls who dont frequent Discos. How to tell? Talk to the papis and mamis there. Its what i will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post

Here sharing a joint that I have never heard mentioned before, apparently it's roughly 1 month old:

^ Rough area estimate

When I was there, only 7 girls were available, the rest all taken. Price ranges from 1-1.3m

Maybe other bros wanna try take a look and share reviews on this one
Really thank you for taking time to post this out and in the way i like it to,with maps,pictures etc so it makes it easier to go try out the place. I will need to bookmark this place down so as to add it into my NEW booking joint listings on a later date.

Now,i will need to seek permission from you to use the photo you posted above in my later booking joint listing/summaries,if you dont mind. No obligation,and if i cannot use the pictures,i will have to go Batam to take my own.

Thank you for sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

Ya, she wasn't bad, just not as good as the rest I had recently. My last night one was good. Potential to groom to regular bookie status.
Old 09-10-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Just had my 1st shot with my ON gal. Lick her pussy for 10 to 15 mins then follow by 69 and deep throating by her then she be on top of me and we did raw, she jokingly say oops it's already inside her. Told her to put cap on and she cowgirl me, ask her to tilt forward so I could kiss her and I fuck her (still on cowgirl position), she cum. Fuck her doggy for the past 10-15 min and its my turn to cum.

Now preparing to go Nagoya hill mall and eat KFC. Will watch Blair witch (cinema) later at night.

On a side now, it's was raining earlier today bro but yet it's extremely hot even after the rain. Even my gal feel the same way.
Old 09-10-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Because pest 2 days is raining day here.
It would be a strange phenomenon if its not HOT today in most parts of Asia. Its the 9th day of the 9th Chinese Lunar month, the Chong Yang Festival (also known to be the Double Ninth festival).

Quote:
About the Chong Yang Festival
(which is also celebrated in Batam by the Chinese)

http://arsip.batampos.co.id/04-10-20...-panjang-umur/

The Double Ninth Festival, also known as Chongyang Festival, is held on the ninth day of the ninth lunar month. It is also known as the Senior Citizens’ Festival. According to records from the mysterious book Yi Jing, the number 6 belonged to the Yin character while the number 9 was thought to be of the Yang character. So, on the ninth day of the ninth lunar month, both day and month are Yang characters. Therefore, the festival was named the Double Ninth Festival.

In ancient times, people believed that the double ninth day was worth a celebration. Since folk people had the tradition of climbing a mountain on that day, the Chongyang Festival is also called the Height Ascending Festival. The Chongyang Festival also has other names, such as the Chrysanthemum Festival. As “double ninth” is pronounced the same as the word meaning “forever,” ancestors are also worshipped on that day.

History

The Double Ninth Festival can be traced back to the Warring States Period. During the Tang Dynasty, the Double Ninth Festival was on official lists of folk festivals. During the Chongyang Festival, people went outside and climbed mountains together, and engaged in many other activities, such as enjoying the chrysanthemum, inserting Zhuyu, eating Chongyang cakes, and drinking chrysanthemum wines, among others.

Legend

Like other traditional festivals, Chongyang Festival also has ancient legends.

During the East Han Dynasty, there was a devil of the plague in the Ruhe River. As long as it showed up, people got sick and even died. People living around the Ruhe River suffered a lot from the disease ravaged by demons.

There lived a man named Huan Jing. His parents died from the plague and he almost died. After he recovered, Huan Jing decided to learn the magicarts and killed the devil of the plague. Huan Jing heard that there is an immortal living in the eastern area. He took a long journey and finally found the immortal. The immortal was moved by his behavior and taught Huan Jing how to kill the devil of the plague.

One day, the immortal told Huan Jing that the devil of the plague would show up again on the ninth day of the ninth month, and he asked Huan Jing to go back to kill it. When Huan Jing went back, he asked the whole family to go to a mountain and sent everyone a Zhuyu leaf and a glass of chrysanthemum wine. When the devil of the plague emerged from the water, it got dizzy from the scent of the Zhuyu and the chrysanthemum. At that time, Huan Jing took the sword and killed the devil of the plague. Since then, climbing mountains has become a custom on the Double Ninth Festival.

Customs

On the Double Ninth Festival, people hold many activities in celebration, such as enjoying the chrysanthemum, inserting Zhuyu, eating Chongyang cakes, and drinking chrysanthemum wine, among others.

Climbing Mountain

In ancient China, as people ascended to high places on the Double Ninth Festival, the Chongyang Festival is also known as the Height Ascending Festival. This custom was supposedly started during the East Han Dynasty when people usually climbed mountains or towers.

Eating Chongyang Cakes

According to historical records, Chongyang cake was also called the Flower Cake, the Chrysanthemum Cake, and the Five-Color Cake. The Chongyang cake is a nine-layer cake shaped like a tower. On its top should be two sheep made from flour. Some people place a small red flag on the top of cake and light candles.

Enjoy Chrysanthemum and Drink Chrysanthemum Wine

The Double Ninth Festival is a golden time of the year. The first person who purportedly enjoyed chrysanthemum and drank chrysanthemum wine on the Chongyang Festival was the poet Tao Yuanming, who lived during the Jin Dynasty. Tao Yuanming, famous for his poems, enjoyed chrysanthemum. Many people followed his suit, drinking chrysanthemum wine and enjoying chrysanthemum, which became a custom.

During the Song Dynasty, enjoying chrysanthemum became popular and was an important activity on this festival day. After the Qing Dynasty, people went crazy for chrysanthemum, not only during the Chongyang Festival, but also at other times by going outside and enjoying the plant.

Inserting Zhuyu and Stick Chrysanthemum

During the Tang Dynasty, inserting Zhuyu on the Chongyang Festival became popular. Ancient people believed that inserting Zhuyu helped avoid disasters. And women stuck chrysanthemum in their hair or hung branches on windows and doors to ward off evil.
*i actually quote-lock the above so no one can easily quote it whole.

Quote:
Potential to groom to regular bookie status.
Erm,erm...have you actually count how many girls in Batam that is already in your regular booking status? I think you were almost reaching 1 girl per booking joint (maybe some at 2),hehehe...and you only have 1 dick,hehehe...

Having said the above to you,i am also having the similar situation for myself. Batam,too many good tight pussies. I am likely to be 'walking backward' from Nov 2016.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
flier74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Apart from Formosa Hotel, which are the hotels in that area that is girl friendly?

Mercure Batam looks ok, anyone noes if it is girl friendly?

Thanks
Old 09-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flier74 View Post

Apart from Formosa Hotel, which are the hotels in that area that is girl friendly?
89 hotel not bad

..& is gal friendly.

sm more got extra goodies..lol

Quote:
Not so sure cos never stay there b4.

mayb it's not cos it's not commonly mention in tis thread.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
It would be a strange phenomenon if its not HOT today in most parts of Asia. Its the 9th day of the 9th Chinese Lunar month, the Chong Yang Festival (also known to be the Double Ninth festival).

*i actually quote-lock the above so no one can easily quote it whole.

Erm,erm...have you actually count how many girls in Batam that is already in your regular booking status? I think you were almost reaching 1 girl per booking joint (maybe some at 2),hehehe...and you only have 1 dick,hehehe...

Having said the above to you,i am also having the similar situation for myself. Batam,too many good tight pussies. I am likely to be 'walking backward' from Nov 2016.
Ya, but I never actually rtf them. Even the sweetie 20 years old at Kupu2, I only booked her once, cos that one really can get me electrocuted.

These girls, I meant them to be quality back up in case I really cannot get any during my shopping trips.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Thanks
I think you should ask which are the hotels that are not girl friendly. This is not Bangkok or Vietnam. No such thing as girl friendly or girl unfriendly hotels.

At least I've not encountered one the past 9 years that I've been here mongering.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

yes the best thing in batam hotel, they don't bother how many staying in ur rooms .
Maybe u got a room with king size and having 3p session, they will not spy on u having more than 2 people per room.
last time in phuket Thailand kanna charge for half a room price becos of a short time girl.
They will personally come to knock ur room and collect money. :eek
Old 09-10-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

Yalor.. last April I went Vietnam, as I took the morning 0710 flight, reach hotel in HCMC only 9am plus. Asked to checked in hotel room early kena charged 1/2 day rate.

Never encountered that in Batam. As long as room available, they let you check in. Most hotels..
Old 09-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I hope your friend isnt the same friend who encounter a runaway at Happy 8 the last time. If so,he may need to learn more on picking the right girl.
Just like one of the guys who followed you on one of your trip and had nothing good to say about his booking girl (things that you verified later to be untrue by personally booking and trying that girl), there's always 2 sides to the story, especially if he's one that encounter these types of runaway girls often.

I think you know what point I'm going to make.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Cum the 2nd time with my ON gal but this time told her im not gonna fuck her just give me your good time bbbj. So she that for the past 10-15 mins. A long, wet slurpy bbbj. Told her im gonna cum, and her reply was quick and cum in her mouth. Upon her request, i did it, cum in her mouth and she swallow it she keep sucking me while my cock is getting limp. Sibei tahan liao.

Now getting a good rest (hibernation), while we await to watch blair witch at 8.45pm at nagoya hill mall

And its only my 1st day today.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
89 hotel not bad....
But hi chance to let your neighbour/relative/friend/colleague who go for shopping package tour to see you with your sexy cewet.

Remember donkey years ago i took a package fr Namho tour for my family outing with wife and kids. This was the hotel I stay.

Also later when hotel Golden view open. we took another promo package... our free massage also there at H89. I still remember aft that we shop at PENUIN factory outlet.
That time Nagoya hill still not heard off.

For me i will be very carfull to bring cewet to all these odinary tourist spots.....
PENUIN, BCS, Nagoya hill, matahari...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1