The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nanjing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I a not sure about the cost... but perhaps in the range of Rmb 2000 -2500.
bro,
hope u have a good year 2017 and as strong as previous!!!
Old 31-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
bro,
hope u have a good year 2017 and as strong as previous!!!
Bro, I spend lots of time in Chongqing now as my 2 projects is nearing the completion and opening so will be super busy and stay extended time in Chongqing on every trips... in contrast, I haven't been to Nanjing for a while now...
Old 06-02-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went to this up class KTV called 量身定制. it is a quasi private KTV.. very up class and gal category is Rmb 1000 -1500. If you are a member, you can have your private drinking glass with your name and your own prefer room. Gals quality are top notch. It is the same boss with zhifeng. Good place to entertain.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Gohhai is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello,

Anyone know of any contacts or fn in nanjing?

Will be going this week......

Thanks
Old 17-09-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Guys going nanjing tomorrow, any good recommendations? Massage, spa, KTV etc. Will be staying at Hotel intercontinental thanks
Old 19-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Brudders no lobang?!?!? I am high and dry in nanjing lol HELP HELP HELP
Old 19-09-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Regnad01 is Cool - loads of Potential

Looking for some fun in Nanjing as well. Preferable just straight to hotel type.. any bros can guide? Thanks.
Old 20-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FloridaDude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there are a couple of good places near Fraser.
PM me
Old 26-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Joker1919 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can try 南京怡华酒店(中山北路45号). This hotel have sauna at the 10th floor and KTV (华商会KTV)on the 3rd floor. On the same street there is the ATAS 紫风KTV and opposite 紫风 is 魅力皇朝KTV. Or you can try 南京金鹰皇冠假日酒店, there is 天上人间 at 7th floor. Nanjing have many more KTVs.
Old 03-11-2017, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker1919 View Post
You can try 南京怡华酒店(中山北路45号). This hotel have sauna at the 10th floor and KTV (华商会KTV)on the 3rd floor. On the same street there is the ATAS 紫风KTV and opposite 紫风 is 魅力皇朝KTV. Or you can try 南京金鹰皇冠假日酒店, there is 天上人间 at 7th floor. Nanjing have many more KTVs.
Thank you for the info, bro... Any updated info on massage centres?? Anyone in Nanjing these two weeks?? Maybe can go as a small group... PM me...
Old 04-11-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker1919 View Post
Very true.. but I heard the most expensive KTV is in 玄武饭店 where there is only limited rooms and top notch gals with sitting fees of Rmb 2000. You need to book way in advance to get the room
Old 06-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very true.. but I heard the most expensive KTV is in 玄武饭店 where there is only limited rooms and top notch gals with sitting fees of Rmb 2000. You need to book way in advance to get the room
Waw! Sitting fee already 2k, bring back shall be damn high...
Old 08-11-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Waw! Sitting fee already 2k, bring back shall be damn high...
I heard they asked for 10k... remember we used to party in that KTV when it was not the top KTV in Nanjing then.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
I heard they asked for 10k... remember we used to party in that KTV when it was not the top KTV in Nanjing then.
I wondered it is the same ktv we went, that time sitting fee only 400 to 500, and that ktv is quite plain....
Old 18-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wow didn't know KTV in Nanjing is so expensive...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1