The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: ChongQing Information

G20 is in Hangzhou... the only effect it has on CQ is the transportation whether air control or rail.

As for taking gal back, most of the 4-5 star hotels in CQ are gal friendly. No need to register gal's ID and stuff. I am not sure how much they charge for ST or LT as I really don't pay for this stuff and I also don't go back with gal that I just know... But I guess it should be around Rmb 1500-2000.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

lots of my CQ female friends told me that it would be better to go to club at a late stage when many gals are heavily tipsy and it is easier to get ONS from them as they are more open up.
Old 04-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Robocop85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are one or two nice massage place at jie fang bei wang fu jin. Not too bad and affordable. Has anyone tried the wechat girls?? There are so many want to sell their service but not sure they are safe to bring back
Old 04-09-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
OralMaster is Cool - loads of Potential

guys how's the reception of CQ girls towards sg guys over there?
Old 04-09-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
lots of my CQ female friends told me that it would be better to go to club at a late stage when many gals are heavily tipsy and it is easier to get ONS from them as they are more open up.
But that is only if they are not already on the table of other guys during the late stage time though..
Old 05-09-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Playdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
G20 is in Hangzhou... the only effect it has on CQ is the transportation whether air control or rail.

As for taking gal back, most of the 4-5 star hotels in CQ are gal friendly. No need to register gal's ID and stuff. I am not sure how much they charge for ST or LT as I really don't pay for this stuff and I also don't go back with gal that I just know... But I guess it should be around Rmb 1500-2000.
Am relieved to know about that.

But I am surprised about the 1500-2000 range for overnight service which is lower than I first thought.. cuz I read that in Chengdu, KTV gals' overnight prices can easily go above 3000 rmb (sitting fee 600 - 800). If it's really capped at 2000 for overnight, wow that would be good good news.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
But that is only if they are not already on the table of other guys during the late stage time though..
You will be surprise that there some pocket of gals party on their own. Beside in Kuanqingqiao 不夜城 disco/clubs, there are also hostess. I had times sipping my champange with my assistant and these hostess just join us without fees and they are for your taking...
Old 06-09-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playdude View Post
Am relieved to know about that.

But I am surprised about the 1500-2000 range for overnight service which is lower than I first thought.. cuz I read that in Chengdu, KTV gals' overnight prices can easily go above 3000 rmb (sitting fee 600 - 800). If it's really capped at 2000 for overnight, wow that would be good good news.
Bro... that's my estimate... I never 'pay' gals to bring home in CQ before and hence I don't know what is the market price. From time to time, I did have gals threw themselves at me.
Old 06-09-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

Just curious to know what age group those girls usually would be of?

From my experience, those whom you can chat up and have open minds about ONS are generally more mature ladies (mistresses/professional women/Rich cockteasing ones). They mostly have showy tastes for everything and would only get laid by either young handsome manwhores or successful charming chivalrous men and ask for nothing in return.

Sad to say, not everyone of us here have such quality to have women fall into our lap. Not to mention that those gals that are young enough to be attractive to most horny men would sell their pussy for a price when they realized they can sell it for a price. Am i right?
Old 06-09-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just curious to know what age group those girls usually would be of?

From my experience, those whom you can chat up and have open minds about ONS are generally more mature ladies (mistresses/professional women/Rich cockteasing ones). They mostly have showy tastes for everything and would only get laid by either young handsome manwhores or successful charming chivalrous men and ask for nothing in return.

Sad to say, not everyone of us here have such quality to have women fall into our lap. Not to mention that those gals that are young enough to be attractive to most horny men would sell their pussy for a price when they realized they can sell it for a price. Am i right?
They are young from 18-25 range... those seems to be mature and looks 'success' are the one to be avoided... either they are some taikor's mistress or gold digger... and you don't want to mess with them.
Old 06-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
They are young from 18-25 range... those seems to be mature and looks 'success' are the one to be avoided... either they are some taikor's mistress or gold digger... and you don't want to mess with them.
I, for one, wouldn't be attracted to any ladies less than 7-8 years my junior... HAHA. But this is sad that attractive gals of the 90's these days mostly just accept boys of their age group when they look for real romance.. reasons are obvious.

Anyway, i am wondering what has been the Working Gals vs Normal Gals ratio at clubs N bars in QuinyinQiao? Can you easily tell them apart at first sight?
Old 07-09-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
I, for one, wouldn't be attracted to any ladies less than 7-8 years my junior... HAHA. But this is sad that attractive gals of the 90's these days mostly just accept boys of their age group when they look for real romance.. reasons are obvious.

Anyway, i am wondering what has been the Working Gals vs Normal Gals ratio at clubs N bars in QuinyinQiao? Can you easily tell them apart at first sight?
Clothing... Normal gals wear normal wear..
Old 21-10-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

I was cruising home from dinner with government last night in BaNan巴南区 district and I discover a neon light indicating 天宫国际娱乐 in 龙州湾 area. I asked my driver to stop and a bunch of my colleagues went to the KTV. I was suprise to see KTV in Banan district as I usually went to NanAn district or GuanYingQiao area for KTV.

Anyway, the hardware is slightly above average and the toilet is a sitting type instead of the usual squad type. Gal quality is average but the gals here are more simple and try very hard to entertaine. They wear both cosplay costume and gown and many of them have big boobs. Price of sitting fees is Rb 400 and 500. I don't see the different in quality of both prices. For large room, minimum charge is only RMb 1250. I will go back again tonight to see if there are more quality gals.
Old 19-11-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

I have been around Chongqing for the past few weeks... I went to 南岸区永利会.. gals are good and sitting fees is Rmb 800-1000-1200. Tabao is Rmb 5000. Very expensive. I went to another KTV in my project area 巴南区. I found a very interesting KTV in 鱼洞downtown a KTV called 希腊神话. The hardware is way better than 天宫 and so does the gals quality. Sitting fee is Rmb400 and for the Rmb 500, they took off their bra and change into a kimono.. and you can just do whatever with their boobs...
Old 06-03-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

Robocop85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any more action in CQ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1