The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2017, 02:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsiam View Post
Yes bro, I think we're talking about the same person. Totally agree with you that she's Super horny. In pub, looks average, after work, disappointment. 🙊 Her waist line is still big, so if you don't mind, you can patronize her soon 😄
hi bro mind to pm me the location and the pub name?
Old 09-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to check out the parklane joint for myself. All i can say is, this place is a must go. Enjoy guys.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
chriz44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM me the name? I go find out now....
Old 09-03-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro77 View Post
I went to check out the parklane joint for myself. All i can say is, this place is a must go. Enjoy guys.
Are u sure? Last time no happening n expensive LD
Old 09-03-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends on chemistry i think. I had a good time.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Depends on chemistry i think. I had a good time.
bro u should justify your claims by providing a comprehensive FR. u tink so?
Old 14-03-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, just curious how many points the lady need to make every week?
Old 15-03-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Depends on management, each management got their way of quota ..varies from pub to pub...
reaching quotas don't mean girl can go out

Often they have utang and want to earn more money

Worrying about quota is not healthy unless you can afford lot of LD
Old 15-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

There are tons of them wanting to be picked at Circular Road.

Good Luck mates.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 16-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Checked out the pub in Parklane last night. Sound quality of the karaoke is not bad, songs available seems quite updated. Instead of the usual high bench that we usually see in Pinoy pubs, this one has sofas which is quite confortable and relaxing....only thing is that it is pretty open (as sofas are low) and those at the centre are open for all to see....There are possibly only 3-4 discrete seats for potentially more activities (3 cubicle seats at the back, and a corner sofa, which has less light.

Price of drinks is normal ok for me ($28 for a jug of beer), some may find it expensive as you can find cheaper jugs elsewhere (in Katong is about $24-26 nowadays). Bottles like Chivas, black label, etc is around $140 ?

LDs are somewhat expensive - mug of stout is 6 points ($60), bottle of beer is also 6 points.....they do have 3 points but just a small glass of beer.

I counted 8 ladies last night, lookwise average but they are friendly. Even girls from other tables came over, said hello and shake hands. The girls are not-pushy for LDs. I can see other tables hugging, but some girls resisted kissing even thou the customer bought repeated LDs (maybe they are selective over customers)....I sat with 2 ladies, playing cool and relaxing (partly bcos the discrete seats were all taken up). Bought LDs stout, very friendly, hands touching me all over, light hugs and stroking my little brother from outside.

Will I go back ? Possibly yes, especially if I want a relaxing place with cold beer and nice friendly pinay.....If you are looking for hardcore playability, you may be disappointed.

For those super old veterans like me, from the good old days of Paramount to Duxton Hill to Orchard Towers (Moonshine), you might recognise the management and even some of the girls.

Last edited by blursam; 16-03-2017 at 12:28 PM.
Old 21-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Checked out the pub in Parklane last night. Sound quality of the karaoke is not bad, songs available seems quite updated. Instead of the usual high bench that we usually see in Pinoy pubs, this one has sofas which is quite confortable and relaxing....only thing is that it is pretty open (as sofas are low) and those at the centre are open for all to see....There are possibly only 3-4 discrete seats for potentially more activities (3 cubicle seats at the back, and a corner sofa, which has less light.

Price of drinks is normal ok for me ($28 for a jug of beer), some may find it expensive as you can find cheaper jugs elsewhere (in Katong is about $24-26 nowadays). Bottles like Chivas, black label, etc is around $140 ?

LDs are somewhat expensive - mug of stout is 6 points ($60), bottle of beer is also 6 points.....they do have 3 points but just a small glass of beer.

I counted 8 ladies last night, lookwise average but they are friendly. Even girls from other tables came over, said hello and shake hands. The girls are not-pushy for LDs. I can see other tables hugging, but some girls resisted kissing even thou the customer bought repeated LDs (maybe they are selective over customers)....I sat with 2 ladies, playing cool and relaxing (partly bcos the discrete seats were all taken up). Bought LDs stout, very friendly, hands touching me all over, light hugs and stroking my little brother from outside.

Will I go back ? Possibly yes, especially if I want a relaxing place with cold beer and nice friendly pinay.....If you are looking for hardcore playability, you may be disappointed.

For those super old veterans like me, from the good old days of Paramount to Duxton Hill to Orchard Towers (Moonshine), you might recognise the management and even some of the girls.
After a long time, a well written and informative FR. Thanks bro.
Old 28-03-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
laihongg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going Pinay pub tonight?
Old 29-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
CheapoSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Revisit a pub along lavender st after MIS for a long period.
LD price increased liao. A small bottle of beer used to be 3 points and now 5 points. 3 points now is a mug of beer with lots of ice.

Anyway, nothing to shout about, place is still dim with very loud karaoke music. About 8 gals and the gal who sits with me drink like beer competition contestant. Nothing happening after 2 rounds of "fast" LD and left after that

Last edited by CheapoSex; 29-03-2017 at 01:15 PM.
Old 29-03-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros here mayb can try Su**r***r Pub at Duxton Road. Used to b my playground b4.
Old 29-03-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
Bros here mayb can try Su**r***r Pub at Duxton Road. Used to b my playground b4.
Last time this place got 2nd floor.

gals will bring u to 2nd floor into their ktv rooms and u can practically do anything in there.

dunno now still happening like last time or not.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1