The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 10
KendaKoh is one of the Best!KendaKoh is one of the Best!KendaKoh is one of the Best!
Re: Serangoon Gdn?

Can share Yang Yang's details n shop ctc? Wifey gone overseas for biz trip so will be free to try her out.
Thanks, bro.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
jimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Yang Yang after a late night drinking session at the nearby pub. Worried that I drank too much to avoid problems in case of road blocks I decided to take a rest at her shop first. Opt for one and a half hour session and requested for a large glass of plain water to "clear the alcohol" so to speak.
First look; a SYT looking young MILF - I put her at 26/27 years old; slim, fair skin quite chio looking with short bob hair. Massage is not bad - she got the strength and gave me a very good rub (including a head massage to clear my "alcohol"). Took at least one and a quarter hours before her HJ. Not mechanical as she did it slow and steady arousing me by licking my nipples with her tongue slowing while caressing my tool. I lifted her T shirt and she was braless - a good B with perky and nipples. Allows me to lick and suck etc. Came after quite a long while and she was very patient allowing all the juices to clear out before cleaning up etc.
Nice experience; will rtf if I m there again - thks for sharing. Lucky for me no road blocks on the way home after a freshening up by her magical hands.
Old 28-03-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

bro Kindly share + care. TQ in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by petelim View Post
Was having early lunch with some friends at the popular chicken rice shop there when I chanced upon a fairly newly opened "spa". So after lunch and going on our separate ways, I make a detour and went up the spa. A few MLs were available - all in uniformed T shirts and pants. Was assigned a young MILF (Yang Yang) - petite looking, slim and youngish looking amongst those there. The rest are older looking. Paid $50 for an hour's session upfront. Massage was acceptable - she had enough strength in spite of her small size. Never eat your time - she does a proper job. Very friendly and SYT looks. Turned over after about 45 mins and the GQ was popped - so opt for HJ (she says no FJ). She lifted her T shirt; unbuttoned her bra clip and out popped the melons - not big but a good B. The rest is history. Very enjoyable HJ. Before leaving, passed me her shop's name card and she wrote her name n HP no behind asking me to look for her/book her again the next time. Will RTF her if I m in that area.
Old 28-03-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
TwoWrongs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
bro Kindly share + care. TQ in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytan5577 View Post
Tried Yang Yang after a late night drinking session at the nearby pub. Worried that I drank too much to avoid problems in case of road blocks I decided to take a rest at her shop first. Opt for one and a half hour session and requested for a large glass of plain water to "clear the alcohol" so to speak.
First look; a SYT looking young MILF - I put her at 26/27 years old; slim, fair skin quite chio looking with short bob hair. Massage is not bad - she got the strength and gave me a very good rub (including a head massage to clear my "alcohol"). Took at least one and a quarter hours before her HJ. Not mechanical as she did it slow and steady arousing me by licking my nipples with her tongue slowing while caressing my tool. I lifted her T shirt and she was braless - a good B with perky and nipples. Allows me to lick and suck etc. Came after quite a long while and she was very patient allowing all the juices to clear out before cleaning up etc.
Nice experience; will rtf if I m there again - thks for sharing. Lucky for me no road blocks on the way home after a freshening up by her magical hands.
Hi bro, do you mind if you shared contact?
Old 28-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kelapa10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWrongs View Post
Hi bro, do you mind if you shared contact?
Pls share contact Bro...thanks
Old 29-03-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexyboi555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro mind sharing contact?
Old 03-04-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GilbertHx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any kind Bros can share? Thanks! Appreciated!
Old 03-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Any bro mind to share yang yang ctc?
Old 03-04-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro,care to share this gem,will up u 13 points,thank you.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got contact from petelim for joint at serangoon garden, SMS yang yang for a slot and head to the place. It's weekday so I guess lesser pple and easier to get a slot.

Upon reaching, saw this syt sitting at reception waiting for me already. Ushered into room to change into disposable pants. Feels good as disposable pants are more hygienic but might not get gq. Proceed to massage thinking it may not be up to standard, to my surprise, good strength, good strokes, asked if strength is enough. Relieved my aches and stress alway, stress part comes in, when massaging legs and tighs, lots of teasing, tearing of disposable pants, frequently massage while glide past your balls. Very good butt massage I must say.

Finally asked to turn around, massaging of hands and tighs.. Lots of teasing.. Nearly 1hr 45mins?And pops gq..
Lai liao.. Whats been waiting for.. Agreed and she continue teasing my rod to make it hard.. Lie Next to me like my gf.. Total gfe.. Lift her shirt and unhook the melons. It's surprising for her size to have such sizable melons. Auto roam her top while she focus on your rod while giving small moans to get the mood on. Released my army in minutes. Totally loved how she slowly and delicately cleans your rod, totally no rush and handled with love. Asked to wash up, and she came back for more gfe while collecting her well deserved deeds. Look at time.. Just nice 1 hour, went back a happy man. Unlike other place which eats your massage time. Totally worth RTM.

Looks: 8/10 looks like typical petite syt, doesn't really look like prc
Massage : 9/10 lots of teasing which i like.
Rest if up to individual no comments.

She heard Bros here got contact from here too, asked to helped her too as she came over not long only. Worth a try for Bros.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Forwarder and Bro TS.I have been waiting this type of massage for a long time.
hope you can share the contacts too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperx View Post
Got contact from petelim for joint at serangoon garden, SMS yang yang for a slot and head to the place. It's weekday so I guess lesser pple and easier to get a slot.

Upon reaching, saw this syt sitting at reception waiting for me already. Ushered into room to change into disposable pants. Feels good as disposable pants are more hygienic but might not get gq. Proceed to massage thinking it may not be up to standard, to my surprise, good strength, good strokes, asked if strength is enough. Relieved my aches and stress alway, stress part comes in, when massaging legs and tighs, lots of teasing, tearing of disposable pants, frequently massage while glide past your balls. Very good butt massage I must say.

Finally asked to turn around, massaging of hands and tighs.. Lots of teasing.. Nearly 1hr 45mins?And pops gq..
Lai liao.. Whats been waiting for.. Agreed and she continue teasing my rod to make it hard.. Lie Next to me like my gf.. Total gfe.. Lift her shirt and unhook the melons. It's surprising for her size to have such sizable melons. Auto roam her top while she focus on your rod while giving small moans to get the mood on. Released my army in minutes. Totally loved how she slowly and delicately cleans your rod, totally no rush and handled with love. Asked to wash up, and she came back for more gfe while collecting her well deserved deeds. Look at time.. Just nice 1 hour, went back a happy man. Unlike other place which eats your massage time. Totally worth RTM.

Looks: 8/10 looks like typical petite syt, doesn't really look like prc
Massage : 9/10 lots of teasing which i like.
Rest if up to individual no comments.

She heard Bros here got contact from here too, asked to helped her too as she came over not long only. Worth a try for Bros.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 17
Mikoko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMikoko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro. Can share contacts?
Old 05-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21326 / Power: 21
slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute

Got the contact from TS and quickly paid the place a visit. Went around 11 am and Yang Yang was still available. Reason being she works night shift so when I visit the place, she was about to finish work. However, she was still smiley and accepted me even though she can go home. She brought me to the room to get ready. Told her I wanted a shower and she told me to change into disposable. I lay down on the bed waiting for her.

She started on my back. Her massage is not the hardest but not soft either... pretty much like shiatsu massage. When it comes to butt, there was a lot of teasing around the butt crack and inner thigh. Then she pull down the disposable and started to massage the butt area.. occasionally sliding her hand to massage the balls. The teasing was sensual that makes me hard. After massaging both legs, she requested me to turn over.

While facing her, she knee in front of me and start to massage my didi then ask if he needs any attention. Ask her for the menu and action started. She lie down next to me and unbuckle her bra to allow me to lick and suck her nips while she start her hj. At the same time, I insert my hand to finger her. After around 10 mins, I came.

After all, the session was great with a lot of teasing. Thanks TS for the contact!
Old 05-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21326 / Power: 21
slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicker69 View Post
Got the contact from TS and quickly paid the place a visit. Went around 11 am and Yang Yang was still available. Reason being she works night shift so when I visit the place, she was about to finish work. However, she was still smiley and accepted me even though she can go home. She brought me to the room to get ready. Told her I wanted a shower and she told me to change into disposable. I lay down on the bed waiting for her.

She started on my back. Her massage is not the hardest but not soft either... pretty much like shiatsu massage. When it comes to butt, there was a lot of teasing around the butt crack and inner thigh. Then she pull down the disposable and started to massage the butt area.. occasionally sliding her hand to massage the balls. The teasing was sensual that makes me hard. After massaging both legs, she requested me to turn over.

While facing her, she knee in front of me and start to massage my didi then ask if he needs any attention. Ask her for the menu and action started. She lie down next to me and unbuckle her bra to allow me to lick and suck her nips while she start her hj. At the same time, I insert my hand to finger her. After around 10 mins, I came.

After all, the session was great with a lot of teasing. Thanks TS for the contact!
Thanks to petelim for sharing the contact!
Old 05-04-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 14
piggy931 is one of the Best!piggy931 is one of the Best!piggy931 is one of the Best!

Bro. Can share contacts?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread