The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 27-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 4
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyohot View Post
Day1, New Spa at BCH, IDR 312K after disc. New launch promo.
Facilities new, sauna got 2 heaters, but only 1 was switched on.
90mins massage, free use of facilities, same pattern like delta and octopuss.
Jus dat here, ur eyes get to makan ice cream from the local SYT doing gym.
It was arnd 5-7pm.
Hmm...you went there during non-happy hours,hence its 312k. For a moment,i thought the price went up. Looks like they now have discount during non-happy hour too,hehehe...

Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyohot View Post
Went makan at Hai Ou, thanks to Bro Nono and Bro MM info.
Food was good. Eyes makan ice cream again, sat at table bside cashier
Good to know you like the food. Prices were pretty much alright too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Wanna do late breakfast BKT at Mitra , Btm Center - the coffeeshop at the corner coming in from the main entrance, on 8th April Saturday at around 11am.
I am actually curious to know if Momo is still around?

(went there a few times last year but they were closed)

Looking forward to your food updates,especially if there are those around Nagoya area,hehehe...
Old 27-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 7
leekwantew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekwantew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah sian, rush home from work to plan itenary and realreviews is down. FML

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
My current plan is either 1st or 2nd day get Girl, and the other 2 days go Nagoya Hill Mall kia kia
Quote:
Batam pace is slower than Sillypore. What you can do in 10 mins in Sillypore may take 30 mins to complete. Example, hailing a taxi
Is it because no cab or always full?

yes thats what I read; I think to and fro from hotel and ferry terminal is NP because can book, is going girl hunting thats the problem

I'll bear in mind what you said about choosing girls, since I not super handsome I'll pick a 5-6/10 girl and hope she is good

Quote:
PS : You have wrote a good guide on Petain in your signature link some years ago,hence i replied you as detail as possible with my full respect.
thanks man!! just sharing what little I know

LKT's Picture Guide to Desker (Not doing anymore, PM me if you want to write a guide so I can share what I know)

Apparently "Once you go black, you can't go back" also applies to guys
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 27-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 3
miumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hmm...you went there during non-happy hours,hence its 312k. For a moment,i thought the price went up. Looks like they now have discount during non-happy hour too,hehehe...

Thank you for sharing.

Good to know you like the food. Prices were pretty much alright too.

(went there a few times last year but they were closed)
Bro

New Spa Happy Hour ends at 3pm now, instead of 5pm. They have a massage package for 3juta - 5 Executive Room 5 VIP Rooms. Or, is it 6-6.

Momo closed already. I forgot who told me.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 01:06 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 6
micmac888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermicmac888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermicmac888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973;15768726[

momo absconded after borrowung money from loan sharks. best guess is he ran back to medan.

the nice thing he did was the stall rental was paid and not defaulted. so was his btm rental residence too.

could be more to it though, as his stall was thriving. perhaps got better opportunity elsewhere. and so did the tricky thing of leveraging on his reputation to borrow more money before taking flight.

well , heng ar got botakcun's bakme. the only noodle texture i know far that matches momo.

also, Anah BBQ shifted. will do a writeup on their location.

about nagoya... sorry bro, i cant find any stall yet that i think i would spend my time writing. its just ok. except for 1 so far and thats spiro pizza near brewsky. its that good that brewsky manager swears by too.
Old Yesterday, 09:05 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 53444 / Power: 84
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
momo absconded after borrowung money from loan sharks. best guess is he ran back to medan.

the nice thing he did was the stall rental was paid and not defaulted. so was his btm rental residence too.

about nagoya... sorry bro, i cant find any stall yet that i think i would spend my time writing. its just ok. except for 1 so far and thats spiro pizza near brewsky. its that good that brewsky manager swears by too.
Another good place gone. Btw, how have you been?

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 84 points daily
Old Today, 05:51 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 6
micmac888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermicmac888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermicmac888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Btw, how have you been?
fine man, fine. hope u doing fine too.