The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2008, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 18
DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future
Cheonging Place in Abu Dhabi

Sianz man, my boss is sending me to Abu Dhabi in Middle East for a week.

Any place to cheong to recommend ? Got PRC there ?

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Old 15-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
lowwol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheonging Place in Abu Dhabi

i cannot remember the name of the disco/pub. its right at the Hilton Hotel (note that there are 2 or 3 hiltons at AUH. the one i am mentioning is the newer and better one).
there is a pub at the hotel and its happening. just about 100m away from the corniche waterfront.

as for pros, u can get those solid lebanese gals but for this, u need to have local contacts. cost approx AED$1800. quality is rock solid and they allow everything, BBBJ, COF etc. problem is u need to have contacts. also, u need to stay at 5 star hotel which is more discrete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatukSeks View Post

Old 16-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatukSeks View Post

cut and paste from another link. I know that Al Ain Palace and Howard Johnson are still functioning. Maybe u can check them out and let us know more.

btw, this website is banned in Abu Dhabi.

Ally Pally bar(ground fl) in Al Ain Palace Hotel. This is where most cab drivers will recommend you if you ask where to get Chinese girls. Majority are Chinese girls, with a couple of African girls. This bar operates very early and closes at 12am. The quality of Chinese girls are not good.

49er (top fl) in Dana Hotel. Quite a mixture of Chinese, Russians and Africans girls. Great band though. Quality of Chinese girls are not good. Saw an ok Russian girl, the rest are just average and I am not interested in African girls.

This bar(cant remember the name, on 14fl) in Howard Johnson Hotel. Mixture of Chinese, Russians and Africans girls, quality of girls are just average to below average.

Blitz in Novotel Centre Hotel. A couple of Chinese, Pinoy, Africans. Quality are just average to below average, but great pinoy band.

Harvesters in Sands Hotel. Less than 8 girls available. Quality is non existent.

Galouise in Le Meridien Hotel. Best time to go is at 11pm. Lots of Russians girsl or from former soviet republic, mixture of young and old. Only handful of Chinese girls. Chinese girls are just average. A few Russian gems though.

Illusions in Le Royal Meridien Hotel. No Chinese girls here. The quality of russian girls are better than those in Galouise. Lots of Russians girls or from former soviet republic. More younger Russian girls here than Galouise. This is where I got my Russian girl. Best time to go is 11pm.
Old 16-11-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

forgot to add that I was there recently but was too tired to go check out the place. do let us know the rates if u manage to find out more.

cheers
Old 19-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

the english pub at Al Ain Palace Hotel sucks unless u are really there for a good pint of stout. the chinese girls are those of $60 quality u see at geylang. and they tend to go for the ang mohs who are really there for a fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoimaw View Post
cut and paste from another link. I know that Al Ain Palace and Howard Johnson are still functioning. Maybe u can check them out and let us know more.

btw, this website is banned in Abu Dhabi.

Ally Pally bar(ground fl) in Al Ain Palace Hotel. This is where most cab drivers will recommend you if you ask where to get Chinese girls. Majority are Chinese girls, with a couple of African girls. This bar operates very early and closes at 12am. The quality of Chinese girls are not good.

49er (top fl) in Dana Hotel. Quite a mixture of Chinese, Russians and Africans girls. Great band though. Quality of Chinese girls are not good. Saw an ok Russian girl, the rest are just average and I am not interested in African girls.

This bar(cant remember the name, on 14fl) in Howard Johnson Hotel. Mixture of Chinese, Russians and Africans girls, quality of girls are just average to below average.

Blitz in Novotel Centre Hotel. A couple of Chinese, Pinoy, Africans. Quality are just average to below average, but great pinoy band.

Harvesters in Sands Hotel. Less than 8 girls available. Quality is non existent.

Galouise in Le Meridien Hotel. Best time to go is at 11pm. Lots of Russians girsl or from former soviet republic, mixture of young and old. Only handful of Chinese girls. Chinese girls are just average. A few Russian gems though.

Illusions in Le Royal Meridien Hotel. No Chinese girls here. The quality of russian girls are better than those in Galouise. Lots of Russians girls or from former soviet republic. More younger Russian girls here than Galouise. This is where I got my Russian girl. Best time to go is 11pm.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowwol View Post
the english pub at Al Ain Palace Hotel sucks unless u are really there for a good pint of stout. the chinese girls are those of $60 quality u see at geylang. and they tend to go for the ang mohs who are really there for a fuck.
bro. can advise on the rates at Al Ain and Blitz? I think I will try someone during the next trip.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster

i have not tried the gals at Al Ain palace nor the Blitz. because it was really not worth my taste and second, they are after the fucking ang mohs. it is not really worth it to try here.

i would advise u to head towards the Le Meridien hotel (just opposite the Al Ain Palace Hotel across the road). once u past the Le Meridien (hotel should be on your left), continue walking straight a little further (maybe another 60m), u will see a left lane. turn in to the left lane and there is a carpark. and a few small scale hotels. now this place is where the hookers hang out at night. mostly china gals. after 11pm. depends on your luck. just like Geylang, if the cops are around, u see no gals. try to get 'someone' here. trust me at least it is better to get than at Al Ain. as i have not tried the gals before, i cannot say anything of their service. but look wise, they are at least better than those gals at the Al Ain.

by the way, u know that u are on the correct direction after walking past Le Meridien a little further up is the cinema and mac donalds. the lane where u are supposed to turn left in to is between this cinema and le meridien hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoimaw View Post
bro. can advise on the rates at Al Ain and Blitz? I think I will try someone during the next trip.

Last edited by lowwol; 06-12-2008 at 02:48 PM. Reason: missed out the word 'not'
Old 06-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

will be there very soon, hope to find something there
Old 14-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

Reviving this thread. I am going back again soon. Any updates on AD now? I am sure it is more exciting now that the commercial actions are moving from Dubai to AD.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Cunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros

Zenzu Massage - Eclipse Hotel at Khalifa St and Liwa St Junction.

Trad Thai and Chinese massage AED 140 for 1 hr.

Got Korean and Chinese resturant beside it.

-------------
Any good pickup place for gals?

Wat are the rates? PRCs, Russians? Saw a few Lebanese gals at super market...si beh chio with great knockers...at Spinneys supermkt
Old 16-07-2011, 03:24 AM
Samster

Cunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe u can check them out and let us know more.

LIVE FROM ABU DHABI (45-50 degrees heat)

Ans: SGD 60 type PRC MILFs...average and below looks. Abt 15 of them, 2 African gems I was tempted to try black pus pus...quoted AED 300 (SGD 100) 1 shot overnite 500.

Ans: As described...but got AED 60 cover charge.

Ans: Small door by the side leading to Blitz. Novotel is now called Aby Dhabi Central Hotel. But say Novotel, taxis still know. More pinoys abt 25+...some arabs abt 10+ n PRC Chinese abt 15+ (mostly SGD 60 and few SGD 80 types). Quoted AED 300 1 shot n AED 700 overnite by PRC.

NEW:

Regency Hotel.
Small door by side, go up the staircases. 2nd floor, arab pub, 3rd floor got russian pub n korea/jap ktv. The korea/jap ktv has PRC chinese gals, not bad, young looking....heard the owner is a PRC chinese married to korean owner n brought in the gals....quoted AED 700 overnite.

Do let me know if any bros know more pus pus joints.

Thank you.
Old 16-07-2011, 03:29 AM
Samster

Any bros know if the disco ARCADIA in Hamdan St is happening? Was told by taxi cabbie that this is the largest disco in Abu Dhabi. Any psu pus there?
Old 16-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowwol View Post
i would advise u to head towards the Le Meridien hotel (just opposite the Al Ain Palace Hotel across the road). once u past the Le Meridien (hotel should be on your left), continue walking straight a little further (maybe another 60m), u will see a left lane. turn in to the left lane and there is a carpark. and a few small scale hotels. now this place is where the hookers hang out at night. mostly china gals. after 11pm. depends on your luck. just like Geylang, if the cops are around, u see no gals. try to get 'someone' here. trust me at least it is better to get than at Al Ain. as i have not tried the gals before, i cannot say anything of their service. but look wise, they are at least better than those gals at the Al Ain.

by the way, u know that u are on the correct direction after walking past Le Meridien a little further up is the cinema and mac donalds. the lane where u are supposed to turn left in to is between this cinema and le meridien hotel.
hi bro

i tried to look for the area...but found that in front of le merdien, both sides left and right are big carparks. Is Mac in the direction of abu dhabi co-op society mall? there is an overhead bridge towards dana hotel 49ers direction. pls advise.
Old 16-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FGLspirit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In case you don't want to wait the evening to get some action, you can go to the TRAP bar (at Dana Hotel, mezzanine floor) in the afternoon. You will have to make your way to the counter through a lot of girls (most of them chinese), if you want a drink before choosing a chick.
Old 17-07-2011, 04:48 AM
Samster

Thanks bro GLSprint for lobang.

LIVE FR FROM ARABIAN DESERT...

Today is my lucky day!

I met a chio PRC Chinese gal working in a pharmacy here in Abu Dhabi Mall, chat her up n bingo, got her hp no. n quickly set up dinner appointment with her, n she said ok!

We discovered good southern chinese dish at this resturant in small street oppo Burger King at Hamdan called China Friends Restuarant. Food is better than the Beijing Rest and Hua Guan Rest in Khalidia St and Liwa St.

In the restuarant, bumped into a PRC pus pus hooker whom accousted me for AED700 pop from Blitz Novotel sitting with a American Chinese client. I told my new gal abt this n she laughed saying that most PRC gals here in Abu Dhabi are doing this line.

This new gal is a gem...when we walked along the streets, many eyes were looking...haha.

to be cumtinued...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1