The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2008, 11:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of
Re: Legal PRC gal vs Legal Msian gal which is better?

Having tried a few PRC legal girls recently, I should say those PCN and average M'sian girls' days are numbered :

1. Some of the PRC girls are real smart & fast learners,they are improving day by day,in fact some of them are better than many M'sian girls

2. For each session with PRC girls,OKTs take between $70-$80 from the $150,definately they are more eager to market the PRC girls. In turn the girls have to work harder or be more service oriented in order to earn more

3. Most of the PRC girls offer full 60 mins session,no way the present batch of M'sian girls can match them on this

4. Most likely the PRC girls will only take leave while having red tides or feeling unwell,you can always get your favourite girls when you wish to

5.Many of the M'sian girls are approaching or over 30,cheongsters are fickle,right ?
Old 19-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
ZapMePlease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to try one legal Msian gal, looks gd service also gd.

but came out saw some PRC gals walking around think still no fight with them leh.

will try PRC legal one next time.
Old 19-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

agree with the fact that PRC girls will overtake malaysian girls....
but... not in the near future.

From the way i see things are going... AV wants to do away with the malaysian chicks.
Because some of them just stays in sinagpore for too long...
So now they also can't chop off immediately. So they allow PRCs to come in on 2 years or lesser.... with renewal a option ( but i doubt can be a lot of times).
after GL.. then health centres...

Servicewise.... PRCs got LONG way to go to pick up the malaysian girls skills.... if we compare 4-5 years back... if that time we take in PRCs... i think all the prc chickens will be swimming their way back home.
But now the current standard of the malaysian chicks.. i got 3 words to say.
( KA NA SAI)
actually, i think this 1 batch of PRCs legal prositutes, are actually... not up to standard....
really, get your ass down to china... woah man... their prositutes are "YI CHI BANG!"... swee swee.... see already also horny.
but this new batch... i would say... haiz..

So can PRCs overtake malaysian?.. i say not....

so when??

i talk to a few okts recently....... most are taking in new girls after chinese new year...
And some already has contacts... and i seen a few photos...... damm pretty, so
By next year.... May???.. we can see a change in GL by then.
Old 19-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
AhSeng16 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
agree with the fact that PRC girls will overtake malaysian girls....
but... not in the near future.

From the way i see things are going... AV wants to do away with the malaysian chicks.
Because some of them just stays in sinagpore for too long...
So now they also can't chop off immediately. So they allow PRCs to come in on 2 years or lesser.... with renewal a option ( but i doubt can be a lot of times).
after GL.. then health centres...

Servicewise.... PRCs got LONG way to go to pick up the malaysian girls skills.... if we compare 4-5 years back... if that time we take in PRCs... i think all the prc chickens will be swimming their way back home.
But now the current standard of the malaysian chicks.. i got 3 words to say.
( KA NA SAI)
actually, i think this 1 batch of PRCs legal prositutes, are actually... not up to standard....
really, get your ass down to china... woah man... their prositutes are "YI CHI BANG!"... swee swee.... see already also horny.
but this new batch... i would say... haiz..

So can PRCs overtake malaysian?.. i say not....

so when??

i talk to a few okts recently....... most are taking in new girls after chinese new year...
And some already has contacts... and i seen a few photos...... damm pretty, so
By next year.... May???.. we can see a change in GL by then.
U are right that this batch of PRC not up to standards, but GL brothers are starved of new gals so bo fish small prawns also very good lah!!!
Brothers here are overcharged lah 150 too EX,

Hopefully by CNY over, because of RECESSION, the price will adjust down to $120 one shot, OKT DON"T EARN SO MUCH LAH, ESPECIALLY 2062 TORTOISE WOMAN!!!

The best PRC girls are in tokyo, beijing and shanghi night clubs but u paid a PRICE!!! Very pretty and shiok!!!
Old 19-12-2008, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

saw a few legal prc gers at 1649; not too bad looking tho not model standard yet as to get lil bro excited, but during the time i was there, i noticed that their take up rate was not too bad, both inhouse and outcalls.
Lets hope their svc standard graduates to the level of the msian gals which we used to appreciate. I personally hv not tried any of them but wud probably do so when the svc standards come close to the msian gals.
cheers
Old 20-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
saw a few legal prc gers at 1649; not too bad looking tho not model standard yet as to get lil bro excited, but during the time i was there, i noticed that their take up rate was not too bad, both inhouse and outcalls.
Lets hope their svc standard graduates to the level of the msian gals which we used to appreciate. I personally hv not tried any of them but wud probably do so when the svc standards come close to the msian gals.
cheers
I have tried most of them, looks are better than 2062 meimei but service is at a lower level, no body massage during shower at all. 2 of them are not young at all. 1 of them at least close to 30 though claimed to be 24 or 25 only. Very experience internationally. Bad habits are those 3 more experience one always asked for tips from customers. Like I said before now lacks of fresh bloods, so those curious customers boh fish prawn also good.
Old 20-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
You mean they are too faked right ? I still remember your most fav girl was the former Julie's girl Holiday

Holiday Yes, one of the best gals in terms of service last time but as the name implies always on HOLIDAY!!!

Anyway when I rtf two of my fav M'sian girls recently,both of them gave me massage after the bonk in order to make up to the 45 mins mark,they used to smoke or TCSS. Told me they were feeling the real threats from the PRC already.

Don't think top rated PRC pros would like to work in Sillypore,they earn enough over there.

Hahaha, that's right, in toyko, rate is 600 to 1000 sing for 2 hours.
Beijing and Shanghi, more cut-throat, it is in US dollars.
[/QUOTE]
Old 20-12-2008, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Malaysian gals have better service standard especially the AR part. So far have yet to try a good AR from PRC..
Old 22-12-2008, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Justman8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do agree that most of the Malaysian gals' services are better than the PRC gals. But slowly the PRC gals will take over the sex industry from them. They are fast learners. Just like the 3 PRC gals I tried, Xiao Hong, LiLi and YoYo, their services are very good and comparable to the Malaysian gals except they do not AR only. Xiao Hong bbbj really has standard and nearly made me cum in her mouth.
Old 22-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

how big is malaysia? how big is CHINA????...

singapore sex industry... will definately be MAKAN by China...

but as for now malaysian chicks still rules...

but for how long only..
Old 22-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wellmanbeing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justman8 View Post
I do agree that most of the Malaysian gals' services are better than the PRC gals. But slowly the PRC gals will take over the sex industry from them. They are fast learners. Just like the 3 PRC gals I tried, Xiao Hong, LiLi and YoYo, their services are very good and comparable to the Malaysian gals except they do not AR only. Xiao Hong bbbj really has standard and nearly made me cum in her mouth.
IMHO, some of CAT150 PRC service level is either on par or even better than current CAT150 m'sian WL. Even personally prefer cat150 M'sian WL as we are likely to have chemistry than cat150 PRC WL, but i personally still have to admit some cat150 PRC WL are willing to learn, do & please you attitude plus not really a time watcher as few samsters already mentioned full 60mins of service(where to find??). KNN, Cat150 PRC WL look wise may not make u or me feel hony immediately at this point but who knows next batch coming could be chio chio. Let us witness the change in 2009 bros
Old 23-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Justman8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Legal PRC gal vs Legal Msian gal which is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
how big is malaysia? how big is CHINA????...

singapore sex industry... will definately be MAKAN by China...

but as for now malaysian chicks still rules...

but for how long only..

Agreed that the more popular and famous gals are still Malaysian. But I think the trend is less and less Malaysian gals are coming out to work in the sex industry. That was the reason why more and more brothels had closed down at Geylang over the past few years. Now that AV has allowed Thais and PRC gals to join the sex industry, especially the PRC, the industry is reviving slowly ( legal type ). More brothels are opening since PRCs are allowed now. During my visits to the brothel, the OKT told me if not for the influx of PRCs, more brothels are closing as the older OKTs will 'retire' since no Malaysian gals are coming.

I think in time to come, not only the sex industry is 'makan' up by the PRCs but slowly many other jobs also facing the same problem. You go everywhere and will see PRCs working at market, hawker centres, coffee shops, garung-kuni, "cockroaches".....etc.
Old 23-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Also heard from an OKT that AV has promised them to sweep the street clean of FLs in order to level the playing field for legal PRCs.

I was at GL around 4pm yesterday and witnessed another round of AV ops on catching the FLs. The okt said that the ops are getting more frequent nowadays...
Old 29-12-2008, 05:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kukulee is Cool - loads of Potential

it's looks like there are many brother here choose on malaysia rather than PRC
Old 30-12-2008, 04:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
cuming is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

malaysia bolay!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1