The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
Star Fleet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStar Fleet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Legal PRC gal vs Legal Msian gal which is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukulee View Post
it's looks like there are many brother here choose on malaysia rather than PRC
Well personally for me M'sians are closer to home.
Old 31-12-2008, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

Malayian gals are still better than PRC in term of service and attitudes.
PRC need more time to polish up their skill, especially the BBBJ & AR portion.
These 2 dept Malaysian gals are top. I can said most of the Malaysian gals, only a minority are not up t othe std

千算万算,人心难算
Old 31-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Recently, I asked one veteran Malaysian cat150 girl who is into tarma if she has done tarma with any of the PRC cat150 gals in her home base yet.

Her response: "Are you nuts? Biz is so tough nowadays how can let them (the PRC gals) learn our tricks of the trade??"

On the other hand, I noticed the PRC gals are setting the standards in terms of courtesy. I saw one greeting the customer "老板,您好!" bowing with a sweet smile before they proceed to the room.

These gals are hungry for biz and the Malaysian gals definitely feel threatened. I agree that in time to come, we'll probably see the PRC gals dominating the cat150 scene.
Old 31-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The PRCs will do "shuang fei" and I heard Xiao Hong and her sister are quite a treat ...

Malaysian girls, especially the CAT100 ones, are really having to work much harder, dress better, put on a smile for their service now ... its amazing what competition does to the industry ...
Old 01-01-2009, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
ZapMePlease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: Legal PRC gal vs Legal Msian gal which is better?

gd to one day try PRC gal another day try Msian gal, can enjoy the best of both world. song!
Old 01-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
cuming is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

china is too big! china whore keep coming to singapore! i'm sure sooner or later, they will be taking over malaysia soon!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

In term of service , i would prefer msian , thanks
Old 05-01-2009, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

To me, i just like the feeling of close to "Reality". What i mean is, when i look for a WL, apart from satisfying my lust for sex,

i also felt good if the girl is someone which is closer to my social level, i.e. i can marry her or woo her for my girl friend anytime, and i find Msian girls a lot more closer to Sporeans than PRC to us.

Msian girls also materialistic, but i guess it is my perception that they are better than PRC in terms of reputation, but in terms of feeling and chatting, i personally prefer Msian too.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mambo_king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as 4 me.i choose msia girl.. they will do thier best to satisfied customer. they r more business oriented. good service.. customer will come back.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

so far i nvr try the legal PRC chicks yet but used to have a few regular Msian GL gals i think sometimes chemistry also very important, gt some Msian GL gals also attitude one but maybe becos no chemistry with customers u never know. but i think nwadays Msian GL gals standard oredi dropping so if the PRC gals can improve on service and attitude may 1 day overtake the Msian GL gals as GL queens.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Dilbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my 5 cents worth...

As much as the Malaysians are better at service (because they are close to home so we have a connection there and seriously... i like~~)

BUT! The flow of fresh Malaysian girls coming here to work is slowing down to a trickle and the PRC are new and cuming on strong. They are new to the culture here and may be a bit alien to bros who have been regulars and have their own regular girls...

As the Malaysians get lesser and PRC gets more... Unless there is a steady flow of Malaysian girls coming in the new will eventually replace the old.

but as the hokkien saying goes "xin kang ho bang sai" we'll see how the PRC fair in the long run.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ray1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

malaysian ger ger is the best
Old 08-01-2009, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
cunt_ranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After a long sabbatical from the GL 150 scene, I have finally broke the duck and did my come back at where else but my favourite okt Gwee/Willie! My long absence was mainly due to the nature of my new work... I was based in PRC for a good year half and had the time of my life in the various sin cities of the Middle Kingdom...

After being fed with so much China goodies, I really missed the good ol' laksa, hokkien mee and Penang Char Kway Teow! So naturally, my first bonk back in the scene would have to be a Malaysian girl! I was not disappointed at all!!! Skills wise, Malaysian girls still hold the upper hand but I also found a critical flaw in Malaysian girls in terms of their work attitude... damn bloody bad!! Bad not in terms of service but their attendance record and working hours are really irregular and they really lack work ethics! Always you will find that they will come in as and when they like and they will finish work earlier than most! I have also tried the legal PRC girls and I would say skill wise, they may not match up to the Malaysian girls... YET! But they sure have a much better work ethic and I was lucky to encounter a good recommendation by Gwee/Willie (who never fails me so far) whom I should say has a damn good attitude and lotsa GFE!!! What she lacked in skill, she definitely made up with her positive attitude and GFE.

This really provoked my thinking about the future of the legal 150 GL scene... the PRC will overtake and rule the roost in time to come. Skills can always be trained and improved but attitude is the most important. As such, I think the Malaysian WL better wake up their ideas before they get eliminated in no time. Mark my words, the legalised PRC only started for a few months so far, in another year or 2, GL 150 will be PRC scene unless the few surviving Malaysian girls brush up on their work ethic. As I said earlier, their only saving grace now is their skill... but that can be learned by the ever enthusiastic PRC girls.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:11 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunt_ranger View Post
This really provoked my thinking about the future of the legal 150 GL scene... the PRC will overtake and rule the roost in time to come. Skills can always be trained and improved but attitude is the most important. As such, I think the Malaysian WL better wake up their ideas before they get eliminated in no time.
Spot on & nail on the head,too bad till now many of them still haven't responded to the wake up call. In the near future,it's foreseeable that, just like in the FL scenes,the legal PRC will compete fiercely among themselves.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunt_ranger View Post
............. This really provoked my thinking about the future of the legal 150 GL scene... the PRC will overtake and rule the roost in time to come. Skills can always be trained and improved but attitude is the most important. As such, I think the Malaysian WL better wake up their ideas before they get eliminated in no time. Mark my words, the legalised PRC only started for a few months so far, in another year or 2, GL 150 will be PRC scene unless the few surviving Malaysian girls brush up on their work ethic. As I said earlier, their only saving grace now is their skill... but that can be learned by the ever enthusiastic PRC girls.
I agree with you to a certain extent ... However the PRC gals need to improve pretty fast, say, within 3 months into the job if they want repeated business and reap handsomely at the end of their contractual period because their contract is only 2 years and they cannot renew their contract thereafter. Therefore, time may not be on their side compare to their Malaysian counterparts. Having said that, I would still patronize my regular Malaysian gals for sentimental sake even if some of the PRC lasses have reached ang pai status/service .

Toast to all PRC WLs!

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1