The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tamade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa Romantics Bukit Timah Plaza

went there a few weeks back. two 'taiwanese', took the chubby looking one.
seriously doubt they are taiwanese, think they are PRC leh.
but doesnt matter.....

agree that the massage sux (3/10)
however, i managed to get more than what i had expected during 'extra-time'.......
Old 18-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
went a couple of months ago. yes, had ww. not sure if she's in her 30s but she looked and "felt" mid 20s to me. think the dim lights, soft music and "sensual massage" clouded my "judgement" liao.
thks bro. so how is she now? still looking as cute n pretty as before? she used to be 1 of the SYTs in d industry during the old era. not sure if she has aged or put on weight. it's been at least 4 yrs or more since i last saw her.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7033 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
thks bro. so how is she now? still looking as cute n pretty as before? she used to be 1 of the SYTs in d industry during the old era. not sure if she has aged or put on weight. it's been at least 4 yrs or more since i last saw her.
same here bro... lol... was still a student when i last saw her.... haha

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 25-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 15
spidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of light

TS spa romantics is exp. Gals cmi. Forget e pl. Mayb piano only.
Old 25-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 18
cibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
same here bro... lol... was still a student when i last saw her.... haha
yes, yes, i also remembered when she was part-timing in the building nearby. The figure was better and nice to touch...
Old 26-10-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
Siaolang87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there a few weeks ago, lol stupid massage skills but when I flip over she touched my 2ic And became fully harden. Lol then she ask me why so big? I said how I know. I see her slutty face I asked her want other special? She say what? I say like bj or fj Lo she pretend shy and say no la cannot do here. F**k her. Suddenly bj for me and ask me $100 full service want anot. Since she Kay siao shy I also ask her what is full service she say that one la, I replied her no cd lei u all know what she say? She said every ladies go out play one sure have one for the night. Wahahahaa I laugh like hell and she ask me to wait and she go take the cd. Wear for me and bring my hand touch her wet wet pussy... Climb up me and put inside. Omg so fat zzz this is how I felt but at least skin is smooth. Shake and shake really Bo form and can't come out can see how her face so enjoy but me change doggy whoo at least now I feel something good. Bonk very hard but still can't release she cum and give me a shag face, the massage timing don't know over Til where Liao. Lol. I tell she if nv make me cum I will not pay money. She took out the cd and start blowing hard Til I shoot inside her mouth. Shoick! But after all I gave $100 I felt I tio rape really fat Lo. Sigh. I console myself experience la. I asked her is every customer u do this she say no I ask her why have cd? She told me only for night time use. Zzz gave me her number I don't even care to save. Share my story to bros here just want to check any other bros tio rape? Lol
Old 26-10-2012, 09:24 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siaolang87 View Post
Went there a few weeks ago, lol stupid massage skills but when I flip over she touched my 2ic And became fully harden. Lol then she ask me why so big? I said how I know. I see her slutty face I asked her want other special? She say what? I say like bj or fj Lo she pretend shy and say no la cannot do here. F**k her. Suddenly bj for me and ask me $100 full service want anot. Since she Kay siao shy I also ask her what is full service she say that one la, I replied her no cd lei u all know what she say? She said every ladies go out play one sure have one for the night. Wahahahaa I laugh like hell and she ask me to wait and she go take the cd. Wear for me and bring my hand touch her wet wet pussy... Climb up me and put inside. Omg so fat zzz this is how I felt but at least skin is smooth. Shake and shake really Bo form and can't come out can see how her face so enjoy but me change doggy whoo at least now I feel something good. Bonk very hard but still can't release she cum and give me a shag face, the massage timing don't know over Til where Liao. Lol. I tell she if nv make me cum I will not pay money. She took out the cd and start blowing hard Til I shoot inside her mouth. Shoick! But after all I gave $100 I felt I tio rape really fat Lo. Sigh. I console myself experience la. I asked her is every customer u do this she say no I ask her why have cd? She told me only for night time use. Zzz gave me her number I don't even care to save. Share my story to bros here just want to check any other bros tio rape? Lol
You mean Wen Wen gave you a FJ package and only charge you at $100? Strange leh, this is not the Wen Wen I know. You got the wrong gal or not?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
VT987654321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was there recently with Yuki ( a malay syt).
pay 80 and have fun with her like no tomorrow.
but never get FJ there now, only had it many years back.

saw the same girl serviced me many years back...sandy?...seem getting old leh.
not so attractive anymore
Old 04-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
Siaolang87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
You mean Wen Wen gave you a FJ package and only charge you at $100? Strange leh, this is not the Wen Wen I know. You got the wrong gal or not?
i dont know what name. i went into only 2 girls one short one long with wawa vocal and fats. lol
Old 04-11-2012, 12:29 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont know what name. i went into only 2 girls one short one long with wawa vocal and fats. lol
Ha, what a joke.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kosmos123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Spa Romantics Bukit Timah Plaza

Just came back from this place. Massage really can't not much str one.

Overall for FR

Name:SA**Y
Looks 5.5 not bad la
Body slim boobs think got B to C cup.
Hj 4-5 not the best I had.
Bj n.a
Fj n.a

Dam ent 45 hj 60.

RTF. Maybe if close by. Overall she very chatty.

Ps am not so gd with FR so please don't zap me.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 12
jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!

Tried this joint before. Wasn't impressed. Massage so so and the girl just wanted to extort money out of me. Hj was ok but too mechanical. Wouldn't go back.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 19
Ha79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro, what's her name????
Old 06-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
SkyLee is Cool - loads of Potential

LOL I now just 1km away from there , I take a look there later see how .
Old 12-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
bonking2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonking2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any updates on this place bros?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1