The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2011, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HotSpring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: changsa

Fresh FR for tonight.. just came back!

coming from Xiangfu East Road, turn left onto Zhongyi Road and walk down the streets. (No need to cross any road... walk on the side that's opposite Hong Xing commercial plaza) Keep talking on the main road for about 500m then turn left into the alleys and walk along (parallel to the main road). You can walk the alleys at any point but the brothels are further down... just go by feel.

As you venture further down, you will start to see 'massage' or 'barber' shops with pink lights and pimps (even old aunties that look like a typical farmer) asking if you need xiao jie. I believe they're all under the same syndicate so you can follow them to an apartment and they will make phone calls and a girl will arrive shortly.

As I was waiting for mine, a girl that barely look 18 (probably 16) came out of a room and I was contemplating to call it quits... not into pedo. Luckily mine looks older and claims she's 21. Good looking, fair and smooth skin with nice body. Very bubbly too. You can change girls if you want no worries, the pimps are rather friendly.

The damage was only 80 RMB for a 20 minutes session! Since it's so cheap I offered my girl another 100 RMB to stay longer and have a chat as it's too cheap!

But please be street wise and exercise some awareness... the alleys can be very dark and enclosed in some areas. Look out for escape routes, the more crowded main road is only a short sprint away.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10 slim, fair and smooth
Boobs: Big B
GFE: 9/10
Damage: 80 RMB + 100 RMB tips
Old 13-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HotSpring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: changsa

Regarding my post above... Do not come to this part of town!!

It's actually a very dangerous place and chances of you getting mugged is very high (when your pants is down). Just last week someone was killed there.

Was told by the locals when we were talking about xiao jies...

Just head to any massage joint for massage and handjobs. There're everywhere but usually they don't provide full service. For full service, go to any decent hotel's (even 5 stars hotel) massage centre for an average of 400-500 rmb a pop.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold
Fun @ Changsha

Just recently went to Changsha for work and found that it is a happening place to go to.....

Not much control and fun is everywhere...here is what I tried.
- Hotel - Massage + happy Ending RMB400
- Hotel - Full Package - RMB $500(never try)
- Outside Shop - Tits massage RMB150
- Outside Shop - Ice & Fire Massage RMB250
Old 08-03-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun @ Changsha

Wow bro, can give more detailed. CP getting expensive nowadays, must cheong other place liao.....
Old 08-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccl69 View Post
Just recently went to Changsha for work and found that it is a happening place to go to.....

Perhaps light at the end of the tunnel?? Another possible more reasonable location where the girls are not yet spoiled? Or over priced??

So yes, please do write up some more details and information for us Bro!
I think that quite a few others here would be grateful - I for sure would be!!

Thanks beforehand

SEAJ
Old 19-03-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
weewee23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was charged 300RMB for a bath and BJ. It was done with hot milk though ( BJ not the bath).
Old 20-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
Wow bro, can give more detailed. CP getting expensive nowadays, must cheong other place liao.....
U are right! I avoided CP since 08.
It's ridiculously expensive!!
Old 20-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
PlayFullHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried this OKT in Changsha http://www.ldxxam.com/ in May 2012. All pictures are fake on the site according to the OKT and she asked me what type of girl that I wanted. I asked for a busty, young, pretty and good service gal and she told me that she would arrange for a university student to go to my hotel. After 1 hr a very young and pretty girl arrived. She looked very young and when asked, said she is 19 yrs old. I think her name was Liu Min We shower together and her skin is really soft and silky smooth. However, her hair although clean and straight does not feel soft. BBBJ and then sex in various position. She was not very experience but her tight pussy was a plus point. After sex, we talk cock for a while and she said that she started part time because of financial needs...blah blah blah. She did not stay for the entire hour saying that she needs to report back to the OKT. I think damage was suppose to be RMB 400 but she asked for tip and I gave a total of RMB 600.

Just sharing my FR in case some bros need this lobang. Please up my points if you find this useful.
Old 20-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

hi bro... any recommendation on where to stay?
Old 21-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
just tell me which area you want to stay lot...city center is an area call wuyi
Old 21-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
just tell me which area you want to stay lot...city center is an area call wuyi
where u now?

somewhere close to lot of SN will be good...
Old 06-04-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
I stay in 2 different location before....

Wuyi Area - Not much action.

Jie Fang Dong Lu - Hua Tian Hotel - Got at least 2-3 joints within 100m walk....

In Changsha...most of the hotel has action...even in Crowne Plaza which I stayed last time....price differs of course.

I prefer to stay at Hua Tian Hotel where actions are much cheaper.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
I stay in 2 different location before....

Wuyi Area - Not much action.

Jie Fang Dong Lu - Hua Tian Hotel - Got at least 2-3 joints within 100m walk....

In Changsha...most of the hotel has action...even in Crowne Plaza which I stayed last time....price differs of course.

I prefer to stay at Hua Tian Hotel where actions are much cheaper.
Thanks bro...
Is the girl's service in Changsa SN any good like what they offered in CP? what about quality of the girls? Normally how long is the session?
Old 06-04-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Are the gals from Hunan?
Old 06-04-2013, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

wah lau !? goood ah !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1