The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
DynoRodHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bareback

Had a Viet from OT ran out of condoms so went bareback for the final couple of pops. Once in her ass to. Generally the LBs are quite good at capping. Still after the BJ if she sat on it raw I'd not refuse.

Love to see the cum drip out of them
Old 16-10-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12828 / Power: 21
Arse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS, if its juz sharing ur experiences here - fine
but if u're promoting bareback practices here in sbf - u r asking for trouble
Old 16-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 17
analog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKuku View Post
Fantastic analogy, agreed 100%
Any and every soldier that has ever seen combat is terrified of bullets and mortors. Only kids who've seen nothing would say otherwise.

Look at it this way, if you're a soldier and lucky, you live. If you're unlucky, you get blown to pieces or catch a round in the head or chest...you die quick. If you're REALLY unlucky, you lose your legs, arms, get a broken back etc....and you live half a life but at least you live.

With HIV/Aids you fall in the REALLY unlucky column but worse. There is no quick death from Aids, its agononizingly slow. If that's how you want to die, by all means, keep fucking lady boys.

Just remember girls, using a condom protects you only 85%. If you think that is safe then you also think Russian Roulette is safe, same odds.

Cheers,
jim
Old 18-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
newlywedbride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The best way to enjoy bareback is to find a healthy penis having stream of warm whitish juice flowing like a leaking tap throughout the session. How long do you need to feel comfortable doing bareback with a new person?
Old 19-01-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CantoCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bareback is what I m looking for
so in my dedicated thread
i made it a BIG point that whoever wants to hook up with me
think and make the long term
and so far no serious takers

i mean they can say and say and u can feel it from them that they are not sincere...
its our LIVES we are talking about here! c'mon! =)
Old 20-01-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywedbride View Post
The best way to enjoy bareback is to find a healthy penis having stream of warm whitish juice flowing like a leaking tap throughout the session. How long do you need to feel comfortable doing bareback with a new person?
To ladies reading this thread. The stream of warm whitish juice flowing like a leaking tap is actually sperm. This only happens on men with strong prostate & has prostate massage very frequently. Such men don’t even need to ejaculate during intercourse to make a woman pregnant during her ovulation period. The orgasm & ejaculation flows smoothly throughout the session. They don’t have the instant kind of short-term orgasm & ejaculation.

Try asking such a man go pee halfway of the intercourse. There’ll be lot of bubble in the pee. Flush off. 5min later, see what’s in the toilet & you’ll believe its sperm.

As such men don’t need to ejaculate, ask him to force ejaculate on the second session ½ hour later. He can’t because all his sperm has flow off from the 1st session.

Anyway, don’t go bareback unless in long-term committed monogamy relationship. As an old saying: be safe than sorry. Unless you have no great plan in life.
Old 21-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

CantoCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonge View Post
To ladies reading this thread. The stream of warm whitish juice flowing like a leaking tap is actually sperm. This only happens on men with strong prostate & has prostate massage very frequently. Such men don’t even need to ejaculate during intercourse to make a woman pregnant during her ovulation period. The orgasm & ejaculation flows smoothly throughout the session. They don’t have the instant kind of short-term orgasm & ejaculation.

Try asking such a man go pee halfway of the intercourse. There’ll be lot of bubble in the pee. Flush off. 5min later, see what’s in the toilet & you’ll believe its sperm.

As such men don’t need to ejaculate, ask him to force ejaculate on the second session ½ hour later. He can’t because all his sperm has flow off from the 1st session.

Anyway, don’t go bareback unless in long-term committed monogamy relationship. As an old saying: be safe than sorry. Unless you have no great plan in life.

That is very informative. Thank you.
Old 26-01-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

boner7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any tips to make prostate strong?
Old 27-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hands on DIY Prostate Massage:

Hands free DIY Prostate Massage:

Old 30-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
King of Pop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What does LB mean ?
Old 31-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of

LB = LadyBoy
Old 03-02-2015, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
MeltDown2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMeltDown2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boner7 View Post
Any tips to make prostate strong?
Prostate massage?
Old 03-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

Here you go.

Old 27-02-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my Ex boyfriend Luther started to drive his big black cock into me faster and harder. He wasn't trying to savor the feeling of my anal any more, he was fucking it to cum. His cock was so long I could feel it hit the back of my ass with each powerful stroke. He kept telling me how good my boypussy felt. I knew he was getting close. I felt his balls tighten up and his cock get even harder. I knew he was about to cum. He asked me where I wanted him to cum. I told him he could cum anywhere he wanted I immediately felt a huge gush of warmness flood my unprotected boypussy. He came so quick I don't think he would have pulled out even if I told him to. I could feel his cock throbbing as he spurted his juices inside me. It must have been awhile since the last time he fuck because he just wouldn't stop cumming. It felt like a water hose went off inside me! He was pumping his precious sperm directly deep inside my boypussy. He filled me up with so much cum that it poured out of my anal, there was nowhere else for it to go. I've never seen a guy cum that much before. As soon as he pulled out gobs of cum spurted out of me. I could feel it flowing down the crevices of my ass. As I lay there with my legs spread open and cum oozing out of me,

I didn't realize that the other two guys who is his friends was nake and were stroking their cocks. Derrick immediately took Luther's place and before I could even say or do anything he was trying to stuff his thick cock into me. I barely knew this guy and he was trying to fuck me! And he didn't have a condom on! His cock wasn't as long as Luther's but it was twice as thick. I tried to get up but he just used his weight to pin me down. Me squirming and trying to push him off just helped him slide his fat cock further in me. After trying to get him off me a few times, I looked down and I couldn't believe it. My boypussy was so lubed up from Luther's sperm that Derrick was able to stuff his monster cock inside it.After pumping his cock into me a couple times I figured it was useless. He was already fucking me, what was the point of stopping him now? there was nothing I could do so I just let him fuck me. He slowly started working his massive cock in and out of me. Oh his cock was so thick I thought he was going to split me in half. I've never felt my anal stretched so wide before. His fat cock felt so good going in and out of me that I wanted him to keep fucking me with it forever. it must feel too good for him because it wasn't long before he started cumming. He didn't even ask me if he could cum inside me, he just did. His cock was so thick I could feel every pulsating movement as he came. I could feel his sperm traveling from the base of his cock to the tip as he deposited it deep in me. He came so hard I could feel each stream of cum hit the back of my pussy. It must have been awhile since he fuck too cause he left a huge load inside me."

You all should have seen Derrick's cock when he pulled out, it was all covered with sperm and abit of my shit. I couldn't believe that thing came from my boypussy. He put his cock right next to my face and told me to clean it with my mouth. I started licking off his cock but I soon felt another cock going in and out of me. It was Rob's turn to fuck me. I didn't care anymore so I let him without protest. He had a big cock too. But after Derrick stretched out my pussy, he had no problem entering me. Luther and Derrick unloaded so much of their semen inside me that I could feel Rob's cock pushing it out just so he could move his cock around in there. I think my cum soaked ass was too much for him because he started cumming after just a few minute.

There was so much cum inside me I couldn't even feel his cum pumping into me. All I could feel was the cum flowing out of me to make more room. I thought that it was over since I had serviced all of them. But I was wrong, these guy were just getting started. Luther was hard again and started fucking me as Rob made me clean off his cock. They took turns fucking and cumming inside my ass. Then they made me clean the cum off their cocks with my mouth while the other fucked me. I couldn't believe how much cum I swallowed licking off their cocks,I lost count how many times they came in me. They just wouldn't stop, they were using my anal like it was a cum bucket! When Rob and Derrick were finally exhausted they quickly got dressed and left. They said my boypussy was the best they ever had and that they would be coming back for more.

Luther wanted one more turn before he let me go home He said 'I don't know what it is about your boypussy boy It feels so good when I'm fucking it. I've never been able to cum so much. I've pumped all my cum in your little ass and I still want more.' When I finally stood up from his bed there was so much cum in my boypussy that chunks of it just fell out to the floor. I tried squeezing my anal muscles to keep it in there but it was no good. My ass was so full that semen just kept dripping down my legs and onto the floor. I was making a mess and leaving a trail of cum as I walked to the bathroom ! Luther said not to worry and that he would take care of it. And that I should go clean up in the bathroom

I don't clean up and I told him that I had to go so I could get home before the MRT stop I had to take the last train home. I tried holding the cum in my pussy on the way home but there was too much. It kept oozing out onto my legs and wet the sist on the train. I didn't know they could cum so much. I don't know where it all came from but they just kept pumping me with their semen over and over. Oh I feel so lucky i am not a real girl if not they will get me pregnant

Perhaps what I am saying sounds exaggerated to some of you, but as a natural bottom,when we are craving sex with a guy and we do not get fucked, the muscles in our anal actually hurt? Yes those muscles which give all dicks a good time when penetrating in and out our ass and with a little squeeze to pump the blood to the dick head, it will hurt, why? Mainly becos it wants to HUG a nice big cock but it has nothing to.....hug

It was an addiction from the first time I had a dick inside me. I just can't describe the sensation. It is definitely more heightened as the smoothness and sensation of being thrust and filled by a hard raw cock overcame me and I did not even utter a word except some soft moans. It is like the world is spinning. I got light headed. Everything just gone into a state of transient. OMG... It felt as though my soul has left my body (灵魂出窍)absorbed The sensations there just can't be described adequately in words the moments guy put his raw dick is in my ass I feel like I was in heaven Now I knew what it was like to be thoroughly fucked and let me tell you this is what a 'very' satisfied bottom feel like after been thoroughly fucked
Old 27-02-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
newlywedbride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This’s my female version experience & using a strap on turning my spouse from a he into a she: http://samsforum.com/showpos...6&postcount=20 .

Here’s a post on having bare-back (raw) with WLs & soulmate (heterosexual version):
http://samsforum.com/showpos...21&postcount=4
http://samsforum.com/showpos...24&postcount=5
http://samsforum.com/showpos...25&postcount=6
http://samsforum.com/showpos...27&postcount=7
http://samsforum.com/showpos...30&postcount=8

Overcoming Traumatic Sex & Enjoying: http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=512678
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1