The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2013, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 17
daren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud of
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrin View Post
nice job will a FR coming up?
hahaha... no FR lah, too personal to share it here
Old 12-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
revrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe going to cheong tomorrow, any suggestions?
Old 13-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
stimman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
maybe going to cheong tomorrow, any suggestions?
Cheonging at Saturday n Sunday will got more stock??
Old 13-07-2013, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimman View Post
Cheonging at Saturday n Sunday will got more stock??
i don't think so, should be the same
Old 13-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Samster

went to new savoy just now, i never went there so i thought i would give it a try. i went to the counter in front and ask for massage they say massage at the back and asked me whether i want massage or want girl, i ask him what's the difference he say girl younger so i followed him to look. there are 4 girls working, 1 new girl i think just started today cause she has no idea where to put the used towels. after looking all the girls i choosed the viet one, which looked the youngest in there. had to pay 1st cause the okt needs to settle the account book, after i paid i went in she closed the light. i had to take off my cloths again, proceed to bath. normal cleaning, nothing to talk about. after that i have to dry myself and lay down on the bed. she drys me again then starts to lick me, just for less than 20s she starts bbbj, bbbj really nothing, no feel at all. bbbj less than 30s only, really disappointed then proceed to fj. nothing special again, cannot lick her breast too, bad service. worst service i've ever experienced, i was so bored during fj, i dont think i'll ever be back to this place.

Look: 5/10 (average)
Boobs: B cannot lick
Body: 3/10 (big tummy, didn't notice it until she took off her cloths)
FK: not interested
BJ: 4/10 (nothing special)
FJ: 4/10 (lazy, rush, just lay down without moving)
GFE: 0/10 (talked less than 10 words)
Damage: 160

the other 3 girls looked like in their late 30s so i choose the viet, i don't like viet cause most of them couldn't talk much, i prefer prc better.
Old 13-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

werhut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking for ixora, b suite or vistana. anyone has contact? hehehhehehe
Old 13-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 17
daren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud of

Quote:
went to new savoy just now, i never went there so i thought i would give it a try. i went to the counter in front and ask for massage they say massage at the back and asked me whether i want massage or want girl, i ask him what's the difference he say girl younger so i followed him to look. there are 4 girls working, 1 new girl i think just started today cause she has no idea where to put the used towels. after looking all the girls i choosed the viet one, which looked the youngest in there. had to pay 1st cause the okt needs to settle the account book, after i paid i went in she closed the light. i had to take off my cloths again, proceed to bath. normal cleaning, nothing to talk about. after that i have to dry myself and lay down on the bed. she drys me again then starts to lick me, just for less than 20s she starts bbbj, bbbj really nothing, no feel at all. bbbj less than 30s only, really disappointed then proceed to fj. nothing special again, cannot lick her breast too, bad service. worst service i've ever experienced, i was so bored during fj, i dont think i'll ever be back to this place.

the other 3 girls looked like in their late 30s so i choose the viet, i don't like viet cause most of them couldn't talk much, i prefer prc better.
next time go to the back and ask for na4 na4 (if she is still available)
Old 14-07-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daren999 View Post
next time go to the back and ask for na4 na4 (if she is still available)
i've thought of na na too that time but i afraid that she's not working anymore and i'm not familiar with this place, not sure how the massage place works. Btw how old is na na?
Old 14-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Samster

Alankee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro, just tell him u want massage by prc. My usual is Xiao Rong.

Basically not that old, not that pretty as well, body a little bit of bak, but she is very friendly.
Old 14-07-2013, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alankee View Post
bro, just tell him u want massage by prc. My usual is Xiao Rong.

Basically not that old, not that pretty as well, body a little bit of bak, but she is very friendly.
thanks for the sharing bro, i think i'll go try out other mps, there so many places in penang, just that i don't now how is the quality.
Old 15-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachBonano View Post
retired yes but no soulmate though...still a bachelor...actually not a scam...a close friend been there before and he got a local malay to bonked albeit at RM 500 for 2 fucks... so i guess, not a scam....some other are there for the sake of one night stand...so depends on how u play the game...

Rather sad to hear stocks in Penang is getting bad... hopes it gets better...
Retired bachelor bro?????Tiok boh?? anyway, gud to hear bt the beach club thing..rate is gud n reasonable..hope the stocks r up to mark though..

been a whirlwind past 2 weeks for me bro..details soon but suffice to say, penang will be given a make-over ...hahaha...

mana kita punya itu taikor jconnor?
Old 16-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zpeedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Bro,

i hope u r not referring to Midlands or D2 in Cantonment....
Originally Posted by peterlimpl
There are 2 KTVs where we found in Penang and we decided to try the cheaper one.

I'll start with the damage:

RM150 for 2 hours company (no butterfly and is mandatory that we pay for 2 hrs)
RM50 for the girl tips
RM280 for drinks (1 x Hennessy with coke mixer and mineral water - yes, they charge for the mixer)

Selection of girls, decent. Got one cute girl but not chatty at all. In the end, changed to another one. Not really interesting and most of the action can be done in the attached toilet in the room. Mostly Viets and no chemistry with the girls.

For tapao, it'll cost RM300 and she met my friend at his hotel after her working hours (2++am)

The place is pretty disgusting, in my opinion. We may probably try the other KTV sometime this week.

Hi Guys

I come to Pg every 2 weeks and have a buddy to chiong with. But he running out of new place to check out We been to Viet place behind bowling alley, 18th floor one above the bank and also KTV on 4th floor opposite hospital.

The nicest has to "G" ktv but absolutely no action, not very exciting

Any recommendation for KTV worth checking out? maybe organize gathering
Old 17-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Retired bachelor bro?????Tiok boh?? anyway, gud to hear bt the beach club thing..rate is gud n reasonable..hope the stocks r up to mark though..

been a whirlwind past 2 weeks for me bro..details soon but suffice to say, penang will be given a make-over ...hahaha...

mana kita punya itu taikor jconnor?
Bro, good to know that I've not been forgotten. My wife and I welcomed a baby boy last Friday. Mother and son are back home and doing very well indeed. Hopefully I'll be able to log in more often from now. Cheers.
Old 17-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Bro, good to know that I've not been forgotten. My wife and I welcomed a baby boy last Friday. Mother and son are back home and doing very well indeed. Hopefully I'll be able to log in more often from now. Cheers.
Knn..., speak of the devil and he's back! hahah...let me the first one here to congrats u on your newborn.. Mother n son back home? as in tomyam land?

no worries man, I never forget my fellow comrade..check ur mailbox when u hv the time...a reply from u is long overdue...hahaha..cheers!
Old 17-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpeedo View Post
Originally Posted by peterlimpl
There are 2 KTVs where we found in Penang and we decided to try the cheaper one.

I'll start with the damage:

RM150 for 2 hours company (no butterfly and is mandatory that we pay for 2 hrs)
RM50 for the girl tips
RM280 for drinks (1 x Hennessy with coke mixer and mineral water - yes, they charge for the mixer)

Selection of girls, decent. Got one cute girl but not chatty at all. In the end, changed to another one. Not really interesting and most of the action can be done in the attached toilet in the room. Mostly Viets and no chemistry with the girls.

For tapao, it'll cost RM300 and she met my friend at his hotel after her working hours (2++am)

The place is pretty disgusting, in my opinion. We may probably try the other KTV sometime this week.

Hi Guys

I come to Pg every 2 weeks and have a buddy to chiong with. But he running out of new place to check out We been to Viet place behind bowling alley, 18th floor one above the bank and also KTV on 4th floor opposite hospital.

The nicest has to "G" ktv but absolutely no action, not very exciting

Any recommendation for KTV worth checking out? maybe organize gathering
is ur buddy a local? cos if u know the right ppl, u will not run out of places to cheong here... what is ur preference? ktv type? or spa type? or just plain-old go&bang port? as usual, budget is also a consideration...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1