The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Awesome advice! Thank you!
Old 23-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Good stuff, should compile this

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 23-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(cont)

Let's go back to discuss why you pretend you don't know much Bahasa...

During all the above phases...there will no doubt be occasions when she will speak a word or two or Bahasa...especially to the sales people as you ask her to seek information for you…ask her what it means...and here is where your acting must be solid....

Once she has explained the word to you...try to use it once in a while...ask her if you are pronouncing it and using it correctly...then pick up another word...and keep this game going...

She will be very impressed that you can learn things so quickly...do not overdo it though...you want to look smart, but don't be a fucking genius...she will become suspicious if you can suddenly speak in sentences after only one hour...go for one word or two words at a time...use it wrong once in a while and laugh about it with her....

Get her to laugh often...touch her when she laughs...either her hand or her shoulder or her back (avoid her head and other sensitive areas, obviously)...as you touch her more...linger slightly longer each time...every once in a while, touch her and keep your hand there for 30 seconds to a minute or until she moves away...don't touch her for a minutes after that, then try again...a few quick touches followed by one lingering one...

Two main indicators you want to see here....
1) she is comfortable for you to 'hold' her...almost no shifting away from your touch...
2) she is touching you back...on your hands or arms...(if she slaps you lightly...she likes you more than you think...)

Conduct this exercise anytime before phase seven, but be sure to do this before entering phase nine…

If you see the above indications... find an opportunity to reapply phase eight....compliment her on another thing...as before, compliment, pause for a few seconds for her to thank you or ignore you, talk about something else...alternate your compliment between something physical about her and something she chose….’lovely smile’...’great handbag’…beautiful eyes’…’nice lipstick colour’…’gorgeous legs’…’unique earrings’…and so on…

But please bros…space these compliments out…if you continuously flatter her, she will know something is up…talk for 5-10 minutes, spring one compliment…then talk for another 5-10 minutes before unleashing another one…and so on…

If when during one of these compliments, she smiles at you with a blush or looks into your eyes...you are ready to move into phase nine...

Phase nine - take her out of a sitting environment...go for a walk...

As before, keep chatting away...this time point out things you see...prices, styles and state the differences between what you see and 'where you are from'...please bros, do not forget your earlier cover story...hahahahaha, if you suddenly change country on her, she may still fuck you if you are smoking hot; otherwise, you are basically screwed (or not getting screwed, actually) and have wasted all this time setting it up...

As you two walk around, occasionally place your hand on her back when you can guide her...into lifts, onto escalators, through squeezy entrances etc...don't linger...hand on her back, guide the movement, then take your hand away. It is almost like a dance and she will feel as such too if you can find enough occasions to do this.

Having done this half a dozen times...try to leave your hand there longer...if she steps forward to break contact, she is not ready for phase ten...keep trying with the quick release method again to warm her back up...

Once you get indication that she is comfortable to let you keep touching her back for longer periods...time to test water...

Reach for her hand again...this time, hold it for a short time...the best excuse to do this is to 'pull' her to one side to show her something...' hey, check this out', grab her hand, lead her towards the thing to see, and then release her hand after a few seconds...remember to be gentle…don’t jerk her towards you…

Best to try this out a few times over shorter distances...like maybe up to 3-4 steps away...don't give her enough time to pull her hand away...

If she doesn't start to pull her hand away, try once with up to 10 steps...as before, slight struggle, keep holding...etc yada yada yada...

I have found that by this time, they will usually let me hold their hands for good 10-20 steps...remember that people are all very polite / shy in Indonesia and being in a public place...even if she wants you to hold her hand, she may have to pretend she doesn't want you to...so you will likely experience light struggles…

You are not trying to keep a hold of her hand...you are merely trying to see how much of a struggle she will put up...slight is normal in public, severe struggle means maybe she is still not sure about you yet...go back to the warm up exercise as above…

Any time something a little awkward happens, like if she really pulls her hand away as if she is upset...quickly suggest something else to do...oh, nice shoes, you want to try them on?...That scarf will look great on you, let’s try it on…Let’s get a drink, or yogurt or coffee...give her time regain her composure...

Then back to warm up exercise as briefed…....until she is ready...

(to be continued)
Old 25-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
(cont)

Let's go back to discuss why you pretend you don't know much Bahasa...

During all the above phases...there will no doubt be occasions when she will speak a word or two or Bahasa...especially to the sales people as you ask her to seek information for you…ask her what it means...and here is where your acting must be solid....

Once she has explained the word to you...try to use it once in a while...ask her if you are pronouncing it and using it correctly...then pick up another word...and keep this game going...

She will be very impressed that you can learn things so quickly...do not overdo it though...you want to look smart, but don't be a fucking genius...she will become suspicious if you can suddenly speak in sentences after only one hour...go for one word or two words at a time...use it wrong once in a while and laugh about it with her....

Get her to laugh often...touch her when she laughs...either her hand or her shoulder or her back (avoid her head and other sensitive areas, obviously)...as you touch her more...linger slightly longer each time...every once in a while, touch her and keep your hand there for 30 seconds to a minute or until she moves away...don't touch her for a minutes after that, then try again...a few quick touches followed by one lingering one...

Two main indicators you want to see here....
1) she is comfortable for you to 'hold' her...almost no shifting away from your touch...
2) she is touching you back...on your hands or arms...(if she slaps you lightly...she likes you more than you think...)

Conduct this exercise anytime before phase seven, but be sure to do this before entering phase nine…

If you see the above indications... find an opportunity to reapply phase eight....compliment her on another thing...as before, compliment, pause for a few seconds for her to thank you or ignore you, talk about something else...alternate your compliment between something physical about her and something she chose….’lovely smile’...’great handbag’…beautiful eyes’…’nice lipstick colour’…’gorgeous legs’…’unique earrings’…and so on…

But please bros…space these compliments out…if you continuously flatter her, she will know something is up…talk for 5-10 minutes, spring one compliment…then talk for another 5-10 minutes before unleashing another one…and so on…

If when during one of these compliments, she smiles at you with a blush or looks into your eyes...you are ready to move into phase nine...

Phase nine - take her out of a sitting environment...go for a walk...

As before, keep chatting away...this time point out things you see...prices, styles and state the differences between what you see and 'where you are from'...please bros, do not forget your earlier cover story...hahahahaha, if you suddenly change country on her, she may still fuck you if you are smoking hot; otherwise, you are basically screwed (or not getting screwed, actually) and have wasted all this time setting it up...

As you two walk around, occasionally place your hand on her back when you can guide her...into lifts, onto escalators, through squeezy entrances etc...don't linger...hand on her back, guide the movement, then take your hand away. It is almost like a dance and she will feel as such too if you can find enough occasions to do this.

Having done this half a dozen times...try to leave your hand there longer...if she steps forward to break contact, she is not ready for phase ten...keep trying with the quick release method again to warm her back up...

Once you get indication that she is comfortable to let you keep touching her back for longer periods...time to test water...

Reach for her hand again...this time, hold it for a short time...the best excuse to do this is to 'pull' her to one side to show her something...' hey, check this out', grab her hand, lead her towards the thing to see, and then release her hand after a few seconds...remember to be gentle…don’t jerk her towards you…

Best to try this out a few times over shorter distances...like maybe up to 3-4 steps away...don't give her enough time to pull her hand away...

If she doesn't start to pull her hand away, try once with up to 10 steps...as before, slight struggle, keep holding...etc yada yada yada...

I have found that by this time, they will usually let me hold their hands for good 10-20 steps...remember that people are all very polite / shy in Indonesia and being in a public place...even if she wants you to hold her hand, she may have to pretend she doesn't want you to...so you will likely experience light struggles…

You are not trying to keep a hold of her hand...you are merely trying to see how much of a struggle she will put up...slight is normal in public, severe struggle means maybe she is still not sure about you yet...go back to the warm up exercise as above…

Any time something a little awkward happens, like if she really pulls her hand away as if she is upset...quickly suggest something else to do...oh, nice shoes, you want to try them on?...That scarf will look great on you, let’s try it on…Let’s get a drink, or yogurt or coffee...give her time regain her composure...

Then back to warm up exercise as briefed…....until she is ready...

(to be continued)
Bro, do u mind share what other conquests you have achieved with your modus operandi? A 29yo single mother of 2, is basically low lying fruit ripe and easy for the picking. (no offense intended )
Old 25-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Excellent thread.

Would have been my bible if I am still single...
Old 25-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 929 / Power: 16
kingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to behold

bro,
thanks for tip sharing,appreciated.
hope to read more, thanks
Old 25-09-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
Bro, do u mind share what other conquests you have achieved with your modus operandi? A 29yo single mother of 2, is basically low lying fruit ripe and easy for the picking. (no offense intended )
No offence taken bro..

The 29yo was the one who made me realise that this can work...big time...(thanks baby...)

I have had many girlfriends around the places...right now...for the ones I'm keeping, I have a 28yo Doctor girlfriend in Indonesia...a 30yo H.R manager in Bangkok and a 25yo Graduate student in Shenzhen (from Shanghai)...I also had a 28yo Photographer in Malaysia for 5 months but had to throw her away because she kept wanting to come down to visit...fuck that bro, if you know what I mean...

I am also hot and heavy with a Business Dev. Manager in Hainan (also from Shanghai...FFS)...not too sure about that one because I really don't have much time to go to Hainan again soon...she's willing to meet in Hong Kong though, so that is very good news...

In case you are wondering, I like to keep the professional women so that I know they are busy in their daily lives too...less hassle in the long run...one day...I may decide to settle down with one of them...they are alll nice...to me anyway...

Hope this answers your question bro.

Last edited by Wizrd; 26-09-2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 25-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
Excellent thread.

Would have been my bible if I am still single...
Thanks bro...still can be your bible, bro...pssst...don't tell anyone, but when I started this, I was married......since then, she became a little bit difficult and unreasonable...so when she threatened divorce for the third time, I accepted and even got the lawyer to draft the thing out within two days...

I was happy to play house and be nice and clean in Sg...but she wasn't happy with my work which requires me to travel...yada yada yada...it's not like she didn't know about my job before we got married...so I wasn't going to quit my job for her...

Anyway...he says she says...bygones...

The main point is bro...if you do any kind of travelling at all...this will work for you...with whatsapp, yahoo, skype and a thousand ways to stay in touch nowadays...it is not a problem...plus, it will keep and allow you to be the perfect husband while in Sg...a few of my pilot friends are die hard converts to this method now...

Last edited by Wizrd; 26-09-2012 at 12:02 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 25-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingx3 View Post
bro,
thanks for tip sharing,appreciated.
hope to read more, thanks
No worries bro...coming right up...
Old 26-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No worries bro...coming right up...
Bro, thanks for clarification. May I know whats your age group?
Old 26-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

(cont)

By this time, you will almost feel like you are a couple...light flirting and teasing...joking and laughing...

Walk her to somewhere more private...usually to a lift lobby, or to a deadish corner or to a smoking area (great if both of you are smokers)...turn and face her as you talk to each other...

Nod and encourage her to talk as before...then without warning, still nodding your head and so on...reach out and brush her hair back…only once please...smile and continue to talk or nod at what she is saying as if nothing had happened...

If you feel brave a few minutes later...tell her there's something on her face and reach out, using the back of your fingers and lightly brush her cheek...then say it's gone now...

Immediately after this, if there is no adverse reaction...suggest a drink or ice cream or yogurt to wind down...give her a chance to think about what you did...but for you...It is time for phase ten…

Phase ten - Talk about other things...the shopping mall, her job etc...then, find difficult questions for her...especially ask her about things she might not know...'hey, where would I find a good wifi router that supports a Mac?' or 'do you know where I can buy a good second-hand motorcycle for a good price?' or 'what would be a reasonable amount to pay for an apartment in "the town you will be working in"?'....she will likely say she doesn't know...make her say she doesn't know 2-3 times in a row...now bros, she is secretly kicking herself for not being able to be helpful...then you ask her this...

'Hey, you know, my hotel is quite nice but I think there are nicer hotels for the same price...what do you think? Should I move to another hotel? Or maybe you can suggest a nicer hotel?'

She will want to know which hotel you stay at and how nice is nice...

*heh heh heh bros...make sure yours is not the top hotel in Jakarta or she will likely know something about it...then this method won't work any more...

Whatever she comes up with, you suggest maybe she better see it for herself...oh hey, it's not that far...want to go check it out? We can get a drink and chat when we are there...(if your hotel has a café…solid, the excuse is already tailor-made for you…)

Ok bros...I have been shot down here before...2-3 times out of 10, a girl will say no thanks...but that doesn't mean NO, guys...she is just not ready...this is where having a second day is important...ask her out the next day and try again...start from phase four and go through the routine again...
(please bros, not lunch for the second day ok, not unless both of you have the afternoon off...you need to be able to bring her to your hotel once you get to phase ten again remember?...Oh wait, I guess you can do lunch and then dinner again...might work...I don't have the patience, but hey...)

The good thing about the second day is you can express the phases...I usually take 3-4 hours on the first day to get to phase ten but only take less than 1-2 hours on the second day...

The second date also gives her the impression that you are not desperately trying to get into her pants...therefore you must be trust worthy enough to be alone with...(I’ve had a girl came back with me, lay down beside me in her work clothes and said to me…I must really trust you to do this…I cannot believe I am lying on your bed…’of course you can trust me sweetie, here, let me help you get more comfortable'…then I proceeded to undress her…slowly at first…completely eventually…took 20 minutes, but hey, it’s about the journey and not the destination right?)

Bros, I have had a few girls needing the second date but then they bring along their overnight stuff when we meet on the second day...night cream, tooth brush, PJ and so on... it's fucking unbelievable...

If she says yes...don't waste time...fast hand fast leg (pick up two drinks if you don’t have anything to drink in your room) go to the taxi queue...Do not pass go!! Do not collect $200!!!
Oh, make sure the drinks are non-alcoholic...just in case she is a Muslim...

(Strange thing about some of the Muslim girls in Indonesia...they will fuck you silly but will not eat pork nor drink alcohol...I have had one girl asked me if I had eaten pork that day before she was willing to kiss me...no disrespect to them here...I just find it odd...I love them the way they are...btw, many Muslims do drink, they may just not be comfortable admitting that to you yet…remember, it is still only the first day you met her…)

Don't give her a chance to change her mind...once she has agreed to go...talk about other things...act like having her go back with you is the most natural thing in the world and there is no need to discuss it any further...some bros may go: 'are you sure you are ok to come back with me?', 'trust me, I won't try anything..' and so on...shut up with that...talk about the weather, the cab fare, the night scenery...do NOT, I say again, DO NOT make her second guess her decision...

Alrighty bros...we are now in the cab rushing back to our hotel room having completed our phases and now ready to move to Part five...the FUN part...congrats!!

(to be continued)

Last edited by Wizrd; 26-09-2012 at 12:27 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 26-09-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
Bro, thanks for clarification. May I know whats your age group?
Errrmm bro...are you match making for me??

It's ok bro...I look late 30s but am just past mid 40s...

Cool?
Old 26-09-2012, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
choimanh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
This thread is highly entertaining and I'm taking notes furiously. Thanks for posting this.
Old 26-09-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How does this help us non ang mos? read on...

While an ang mo is the ultimate catch for these young office dwelling women...

We step up as the next best thing...

so in other words , you are saying that you are desperate to have the leavings of the white man

when you see an angmoh leave half-finished food on the table and leave the restaurant , you rush in and eat whats left right ? good for you , you are an ideal asian man ! once all the asian girls have dated (ie sucked and fucked) every white man they can and still cannot land one , you can line up and marry her !

when you have a daughter i am sure she will do you proud and suck thousands of white cocks !
Old 26-09-2012, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
choimanh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
so in other words , you are saying that you are desperate to have the leavings of the white man

when you see an angmoh leave half-finished food on the table and leave the restaurant , you rush in and eat whats left right ? good for you , you are an ideal asian man ! once all the asian girls have dated (ie sucked and fucked) every white man they can and still cannot land one , you can line up and marry her !

when you have a daughter i am sure she will do you proud and suck thousands of white cocks !
Get over it bro. It's like marketing or sales. Wizrd states the obvious for a sub-population of Indo girls. Why write them off if you can tailor an approach that beds them?

Different customers require different approaches. There are asian girls who dream of dating/marrying angmohs. There are those who won't be caught dead with them.

Why ask why these girls have those attitudes and get all huffy over it? Tailor your approach and lay 'em all. You are not marrying them or adopting them into your family. Hell, I don't keep them for long anyway...

Rock on Wizrd.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1