The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up 『36C Qian Qian 倩倩』Experienced Masseur ♥ Highly Trained ZhongYi Massage ⚡ 霸占按摩业的传奇大师 ⚡

⚡⚡⚡ 霸占按摩业的传奇大师 ⚡⚡⚡

♥♥♥ 中医按摩大师帮您恢复健康! ♥♥♥

Qian Qian 倩倩 is a professional skillful masseuse with many years of massage experience and she has a extremely good attitude to serve. She is well verse in various types of massage and i can guarantee you that her massage is professional, authentic, solid hard and totally no short cut at all. The highlight of the session will be the Manhood Therapy and Juagen which will significantly enhance your sexual intercourse experience. Personally, I think she is one of the better masseuse around, her massage is so good that I’m sure it will helps to cure all your body and muscle ache. She is offering a full 60 and 90 minutes massage covered almost your entire body with sensual HJ, and you will walk out the place fully refreshed, rejuvenated and a Happy Man. So if you are looking for a real good deal, a good solid authentic hard massage, look no further

Please Call Or Text Qian Qian 倩倩 @ 9354 0332

Name: Qian Qian 倩倩
Her Body: Busty, Fair & Curvy
Her Boobs: All Natural 36C
Her Height & Weight: 167Cm & about 50Kg
Looks: Pleasant & Friendly Looking Milf Next Door
GFE: Highly Trained Massage Techniques That Will Makes You Comfortable & Pain Relieved
Language That She Knows: Chinese Only. Sorry To Other Race Bros
Environment: Clean, Discreet & Cozy With Massage Bed

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60 Mins]

Auto Roaming : 触摸上半身
[Top Body Roaming Is Allow During Session]

Zhong Yi Meridian Oil Massage : 中医经络推油法
[Rejuvenating & Refreshing. Her Experienced Techniques Make One Feel Relax & Yearn For More!]

Zhong Yi Tuina : 中医推拿
[Experience One Of The Best Treatment/Massage That Will Let Your Body Recover In No Time! She Have Strong Massage Strength & All Acupoints Accurately Massaged!]

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩
[Office Workers Fall In! She Can Do Great Head Massage To Reduce Migraine & Headaches. Your Shoulder & Neck Will Loosen Up Too!]

Back Kneeling Massage : 跪背
[Balance Her Body Weight On Your Back While Using Her Knees For Massage. Simply Shoik!]

Ba Guan (Cupping Without Fire) : 拔罐或走罐
[Benefits Of This Is To Drive Away Coldness and Humidity, Enhancing Blood Circulation etc. Release Yourself From Tiredness And To Strengthen Your Body]

Gua Sha : 刮痧
[It Helps To Promotes Circulation And Normalizes Metabolic Processes. It Is Also a Great Treatment For Internal & External Pain]

Pubic Hair Trimming : 修阴毛
[Please Request Should You Need & It's Free]

Lymphatic Detoxification : 淋巴排毒
[Stimulate a Series Of Pushing Factors In One Direction To Purge Impurities Out Of Your Body]

HDLY : 海底捞月
[Let Her Tease Your Balls Playfully and Your Precious Will Rocket Sky High!]

Prostate Treatment : 前列腺保养
[Helps You To Massage The Accupoints Around Your Bladder Area To Promote Better Release Of Your Sperm]

Authentic Thai Style Juagen : 正宗泰式抓根
[The Place Where JG Origins. She Have Got The SOLID Skill & Is Highly Recommended To All Bros For Treatment Of Your Precious!]

Hand Job : 打飞机
[Fully Relax Yourself While She Perform Sensual Hand Moves On Your Precious. You May Roam The Top Of Her Body]

Benefits of Authentic Massage in Chinese as provided by Qian Qian:
:
按摩是以中医的脏腑经络学为理论基础, 并结合西医的解剖和病理诊断而用手法作用于人体体表的特定部位以调节机体生理, 病体状况达到理疗目的的方法. 好处-
1: 能够全身放松,消除疲劳, 缓解压力.
2: 能够疏通经络, 加快气血循环, 保持机体的阴阳平衡.
3: 能够改善睡眠,大幅提高睡眠质量.
4: 对亚健康具有很好的康复作用.
我的按摩手法是: 刺激背部的穴位经络, 背部脊柱是主一身阳气的督脉所在, 脊柱两旁是贯穿全身的足太阳, 膀胱经, 共有53个穴位. 通过按摩可以刺激这些穴位起到疏通经气, 促进气血运行, 振奋阳气, 养心安神, 活血通络, 平衡阴阳, 调和五脏六腑的功能, 从而达到阴阳平衡, 健康长寿的作用.

Services that She don't provides:
FJ & Services That Are Not Mention Above.

Her Working Hours::
Daily From 10.30am (First Slot) – 9.30pm (Last Slot)
Please Take Note That She Does Not Take Bros After 10pm

Damages:
$70/One Juagen Session/30 Mins
Or
$110/One Massage Package With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
Or
$170/One Massage Package + Guasha & Cupping With 2 x HandJobs/90 Mins

♥♥♥ Large Cozy Room With Massage Bed & Attached Shower Included ♥♥♥

Please Call Or Text Qian Qian 倩倩 @ 9354 0332

View More Massage Babes Here

Last edited by SongDa; 28-03-2024 at 01:46 AM.
Old 21-02-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: 『36C Qian Qian 倩倩』Experienced Masseur ♥ Highly Trained ZhongYi Massage ⚡ 霸占按摩业的传奇

Reports For Qian Qian : Thanks Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Califuse View Post
Thanks TS for sharing Qian Qian's powerful authentic massage + JG. Had a visit last week. Location was easy to find and cozy room she has with nice and soothing ambience. Once you enter her room, you will fall in love with it.

Looks: 8/10 Demure and pretty and tall. A bit CFM look
Body: 7.5/10 Standard type, medium built
Boobs: What can i say? Big boobs lovers will love it! Round with pointed nipples'
Massage: Real zhong yi type of massage. Hard type, just what i like. Lottsa of oil applied. Feel refreshed after it
HDLY: 7/10 A short one, but my oh my...
JG: 8.5/10 This was the highlight! Very skillful and real pulling of veins. Bros who seldom go for JG may feel some pains, but for me, very shiok with teasing included.
Overall: 8/10 Affordable massage and real power JG wth a pretty massage lady. Will return for her massage and JG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
Managed to get a slot yesterday.

As always, Qian Qian’s massage skills is always tip top, and never fails to unkink the knots on my shoulders and back. Her professional yet soothing touches, as well as having a relaxing conservation and time with her is still worthwhile.

She always remembers what I like to do and experience. On top of that, of course, her well groomed and beautiful face and sexy body. I love tall gals with big natural boobs.

I always leave feeling refreshed, yet wanting more. Looking forward to the next session already. I am sure bros wont regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadmove View Post
one of the best massage that i had experience .Her juagen is effective in making my tool great already.A wonderful big pair of jugs awaits u. Value for money!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
Manage to get a slot.Business too good after the Phase 2.Reach there and was greeted by a lady dressed in sexy moutfit.Told to go for a hot bath first before massage starts.Her massage got the strength and the technique.Damn soothing that u dont want her to stop.Eventually was asked to turned over where she works on your chest and legs. Ask u if u wanted to.service the smaller brother.She dont just do a quick hj.She started rubbing your scrotum and trying to unclog your veins or arteries so that u can restore your manhood.This goes on for about 15 mins and she also worked on your shaft.Felt some tinking effect.Asked if u wanted a release which i nodded my head.She started pumping and trying to stimulate your sensitive areas and she moved closer so that i could access her big jugs which was very nice and juicy.It took less than 10 mins before the battle was over.Clean up, paid and left a happy man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi

My first MR.

I always just browe the forum and go for HC or massage without writing any MR.

This is my first MR as I feel she deserve the good rating.

Place - outside seem rundown but when you walk in the room you will feel relax.

Look 6/10 - MILF, well I dun really mind the look since I will lie down and enjoy her touch
Neh Neh 6/10 - Big and soft but sagged. Still nice to teh hee hee.
Massage 9/10 - Oil massage , I feel is good but maybe I opt for the 1 hrs session thats why din press my leg.
JG 9/10 - Great ,she use around 10-15 min for that . Not like others press abit like 2 min then HJ liao.
HDLY 8/10 - Put some oil and go thru ur crack butt. I enjoy but she do this first then proceed to JG then HJ. Maybe next time I request JG first then HDLY and HJ
HJ - 8/10 - I rate 8 is becoz while HJ with me she also help to lip abit of my nippple and play with my crack butt which will make me quite high.
RTF - YES but i guess will be hard to book since so many good rating =D

If others got good contact like this type , do share with me . At this moment I do not have any contact for myself but will try out other gem and share with the bros here. I do have 1 contacts but that is share by my fren so I wun use it to share with others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog

I guess her massage is the correct blend of skill and strength. and she claims she hasn't exert her full strength.

She looks pleasant and room is clean too.

Spend about 90 bucks for an hour. RTM :yes when i am sore and tired
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman

My favorite masseuse is back! Qian Qian is always high on my 'must visit every week' list.

A lovely lady who can massage and is able to do a decent JG job. The way leading to her new place might be a bit run-down, but once you get past that and go into the room, it will be a sold 1.5 hours of massage, JG and HJ that is truly enjoyable.

Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco

Visited her recently, my review :

Looks = milf
Bods = should be c cup but saggy, didn't look fat
Attitude = friendly, chat-able
Roaming = north only
Jg = Thai style, ok
hdly = ok
Massage = tuina style, indeed RECOMMENDED!
Hj = oily, ok
Head massage = ok
shower = after finished only
return? = maybe, kiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by 995fire

Thanks TS. Just finished a session with Qian Qian.

My review:
A gem for those in massage n JG.
Very solid. MUST TRY N no regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222nge

Hv a wonderful massage/JG session.
She is an average looking MILF but packed with rather powerful massage skill.Here are my brief ratings:

Looks:6.2/10,average decent looking MILF
Body:7.0/10,quite slim,consider quite good for her age
Boobs:7.0/10,nice "B"
Massage:8.5/10,strong and skillful
JG:8.0/10,quite good
Attitude:8.0/10
RTM:yes,when I need a good rub

She is highly suitable for massage lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl33

Massage:9/10,good strength.
JG: authentic stuff,she really knows her stuff, 9/10
HJ,HDLY: slow and sensual with oil..very skilful,9/10

Autoroam allowed.
Bathes you and offers you a good cuppa tea after all.

Not for syt lovers.

Thanks ts.

Very very good massage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker

Made an appointment to try out Qian Qian massage as some of the contacts I gotten were fully booked.

Confirmed booking and make my way to destination. Greeted by Qian Qian in her sexy outfit.
Stripped, went for a bath and get started.

She does know her job well and its good hard massage that ease the aches on my shoulder and neck area. During the massage, we constantly engaged in chit-chat, doesn't take long to break the ice.

After the massage, abit of teasing and HDLY. Turned over and start the JG, not too bad too. Once the JG is done, proceed with final action with auto-roamed and ended the session with a shower.

Overall a value for money massage akin to going to those TN shop but with more privacy and quality.

Rating
Look: 6/10 - MILF but still has some charm
Body: 7/10 - Well maintained with a bit of tummy
Boobs: 7.5/10 - A handful with responsive nipples
Massage: 8/10 - Lots of elbow works, thus its hard massage. Managed to loosen my body of the aches.
HJ with HDLY teasing: 7/10 - the teasing builds up the tempo
RTM: Yes... With the price similar to that of most TN shops, this is a better option.

Thanks TS for the contact. Good gem!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveLove

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED massage and JG session by Qian Qian.
Had a very enjoyable session with Qian Qian.
Powerful massage and skillful juagen.
Nice personality and attitude.
RTM: YES. Value for money with room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan

Manage to fix an appointment with Qian Qian. She has been very busy lately as her schedule is really tight.

The place is quite easy to locate with ample parking space if you drive. ( No need to look for car park and no parking fees as well as no need to worry about carpark attendant.

The room is very cosy and nice ambience with attached shower. Full of sweat and had a good shower. Clean towel and clean toilet!

After the shower, lay down and she started her massage. She really has magical and soothing hands that can soothen your aches and sore away. S he is quite an attractive lady with a good figure. Dress in red skirt, she can be a killer at first look and in no time was I hardened. Her JG was really out of this world!Yes! autoroaming is allowed somemore! How not to cum! I did in record time but for $80 is a real bargain! Good Massage, Good JG and somemore can satisfy your lustful urge. Definitely will be back for more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg

I've known her since she started her trade under another TS. Anyway here's my humble MR on Qian Qian:

Location: Less convenient from her previous place under another TS, butfor the good massage, why not? A bus ride fr the nearest MRT Station will get you there. Takes about 5mins. Ample parking space.

Room: had some reservations on the room looking at the old exterior, but man, the room is huge! Massage is done on the massage bed.

Sheets and towels were all very clean, as usual. No musky smell, which can be a turn-off sometimes.

1st shot: Qian Qian gave me a HJ before i headed in for a shower. Love her light touches and how she lovingly handled my tool. Didi gave in after a nonexistent struggle and into the shower i went. Then she started her massage.

Massage: Technique and strength are very good. Still the best as always. Her technique of using her knees to release the stress from the back muscles is very good. Left me sore for 2 days but feels good than to spend money on piano massage and then the soreness comes back and all...

HDLY: as good as always... wished it would last longer but alas... that's not the main point isn't it?

JG: Qian Qian was the one who got me started on JG. Still as good as ever. 9/10

2nd shot: lovingly handles your tool and lets you suck and fondle her nipples... and then the little soldiers came out riding on white waves...

Wash-up: she would then lather shower gel on you and lovingly wash you up.

A very nice and hardworking lady. She is so popular that it has become very hard to get a booking. But happy for her anyway!

In conclusion:
Looks: 7 (MILF; she did her hair somewhat. Or was it because i hadnt visited her for a while??)
Massage: 9.5 (good technique, strength)
JG: 9 (great technique)
HDLY: 9.5 (lovely!)
HJ: 8 (generally ok)
Damage: $130/1.5hrs
RTM: Yes, when the other MLs cannot settle my rock hard... errr... back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by henpeckedsgman

Promised to write a FR for this gem of a MILF

Just had a relaxing 1 1/2 hours with Qian Qian. Her massage is really soothing for me. I fell asleep when she is doing my back. But she woke me up when she did her HDLY on me. It is to die for.

Looks:7/10 (Pretty looking, Her looks will grow on you. She has a hearty laughter as well)
Body:7.0/10 (Slim and taut)
Boobs:6/10 (Size "B". Would have prefer bigger.)
Massage:9.5/10 (Only 1 word "POWER")
JG:8.0/10 (She takes her time doing this for me. Make sure that my pipe is cleared after which follows by a HJ which I exploded powerfully)
Attitude: 9/10 (she made me feel very comfortable)
RTM: YES but of course

She is highly suitable for massage lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkls22

Has a seeson with her today.
Looks : 7/10 Milf Look
Massage : 8/10
JG : Really decent and good 9/10
Excellent service attitude will reture very soon.
Quote:
Hi bros, long time no login. Hope everyone is doing well. Just to share a great massage and JG place that i tried earlier today. Got the contact and Location is easy to find and discreet. Reached the place and was welcome by a sexy MILF in her sexy lingerie. What a hot day was sweating like a pig Underwear also wet. Made some small talk to break the ice and went for my shower while she prepare the massage bed for me.

Laid down and she start her massage. Bros who like hard massage will appreciate the good strength she has. Hers is more towards tui na style with lots of rubbing and kneading. As and when she will ask me is there any particular area that i feel sore. Very caring, 2 thumbs up! She puts in effort to ensure that i get a good massage. She was able to ease/relieve my lower back soreness from last night's sexercise.

After a good 30 mins i think, she asked me to adopt doggie position. Ho sei! Thinking to myself, wah.. got HDLY! What a nice surprise. Teased me gao gao until i fly to the moon. Next, she proceed to start the JG. Not a JG expert myself but i felt my vein was being pulled and stretched. The feeling is Wu La La! I must say i really enjoy the JG as she also throw in some rubbing and teasing to make sure my didi stand strong for the HJ.

I will skip the HJ part to let bros find out themselves the experience. She will help you to shower after a relaxing head and shoulder massage(After the HJ). Bid goodbye and left a happy man. Boobs lovers will not be disappointment. Limited slots per day.

Last edited by SongDa; Today at 12:56 AM.
Old 21-02-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster (A)

Lightbulb Re: 『36C Qian Qian 倩倩』Experienced Masseur ♥ Highly Trained ZhongYi Massage ⚡ 霸占按摩业的传奇

Another Batch Of Massage Reports For Qian Qian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30bear

Hi,

Have a session with Qian Qian. The place was discreet and easy to find with car parking lot available inside the compound.

Was professional and not answering any calls except for one or two customers doing booking (but the duration is short).

Her massage was superb and hard (love the massage as I love hard massage). I can said 9/10.

For JG, this is the first time I using the Thai JG. Different from others that I have tried. Really go into the G of the JG part. Really stimulating. She will explain the Thai JG to you before she start. Btw, the JG, the little brother will not be stimulated as she said it would be difficult to find the G. I should think the JG deserved a 8.5/10.

Then come the HJ part. She allow auto roam top and let you kiss the boobs. She will reciprocate with kissing your nibs and also you can french kiss her. Experience in kissing.

Lastly, she round off with a shower by soaping you (not showering with you). I only opt for the 1 X HJ instead of 2 (can do in the shower).

Overall I am happy with her performance and think she deserved a 9/10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobs48

Have not done a MR before but felt that this Gem deserve a special mention, all that had been mentioned about her is true. She doesn't watch time and would make sure that she had served you well for your every visit. Thank you for your care and pampering.
Your regular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadmove

Surfing sammyboy to look for some good massage and came across Qian Qian's advertisement.Having read so many good reviews from customers and decided to try it as my whole body is aching all over.Manage to secure a booking after a few attempts.She doesnt have many timeslot available so business must be good - another sign that the service offered must be good!Her place has Shelter parking so no
Need to worry about car park attendant and the hot sun.Knock on the door and was greeted by a pleasant lady dress in night gown - very sexy!Was ushered into her room.The room was nicely decorated and there was a nice aroma.Nice quiet environment to relax and enjoy! As it was a hot day, I decided to take a shower.After the shower, felt very relax and comfortable and was told to lie on thr massage bed.She started her massage and I think I never regret coming. This lady knows her job well. Her hands were really soothing to the touch. She knows where are my trouble spots and she wad spot on in addressing all my aching problems. You guys must try her out. The best i have tried so far.Was told to flip over, was told about the extra menu. I asked her if she can do juagen as with age our sexual performance is somehow affected.She said no problem as she had learn from a thai sifu on this technique. She started massaging around my groin area and pressing on the veins to unclot my vessel.There was this tinkling feeling but it felt really good!A lot of the girls say they know juagen but turn out to be hand job. But hers will really different. MUST TRY! Well being sexually aroused by her touch and dressing,I requested for her to clear my rifle. She allowed me to roam her breast which was nice to the touch while she simulate my manhood to stand at attention.After caressing her for a while,i finally came!It was really good!!Paid her and bade good bye. Will be back soon and it was really good and value for money!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiwen

Have a session with her on last Thursday morning.
Location: Easy to locate, within walking distance to bus stop
Environment: Cosy, with bathroom attached
Session: I asked for 90 minutes

Massage: No piano type. I enjoyed her fingers do the talking! She wears a black nightie, no big boobs but look seductive. And she don't talk unnecessary, she want you to enjoy her massage.

HDLY: HDLY deadly done. While stroking me when I am in the prong position, she used her fingers to caress on my buttocks and my manhood. This has sent me over the roof!

JuaGen/ HJ: I must say her JuaGen is good. She learnt from a Thai master, I asked. She started to hands on my balls. She started on my left ball and then the right one. She said there is a Gen which leads to the kidney to enhance sexual capabilities. At first, I worried I might feel pain but no pain. And after that, I realized that my didi already Marikita. I felt buay tahan already! Imagine a pair of soft hands massaging/caress your balls. Shiok!
And then, followed by HJ. I moved my hand underneath her, touched her buttock. Guess what, she worn Gstring. I slowly move my hand up to her breast, it was soft and her nipple had hardened. She asked me to take off her nightie and revealed her neh neh to me. Buay tahan, after 5 mins, my entire bullet released.

Shower: After massage, she soaped me all over my body, front and back, arms and legs. The best is she soap and cleaned my tool also. I felt so shioked, like a small boy being taken care of.

Final Vedict: 90 minutes well spent. Good massage, good attitude, Good Service & is value for money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba

Booked a session today.The location is not difficult to find and has private parking so need not have to worry about car park warden.

Started by taking a shower first and proceed to lie down on the massage bed.Sheets and towels are all very clean with no musky smell.

Massage technique and strength are very good.Still the best as always.Love her light touches.She lovingly handkes your tool and ket you suck and fondle her nipples.At the end,she will then lather shower gel on you and lovingly wash you up.

Final verdict: 90 minutes well spent.Good massage,good attitude,good service and is value for money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan

Make an appointment to try out Qian Qian .Confirmed booking and make my way to the destination.Greeted by Qian Qian in her sexy red outfit.Stripped,went for a bath and get started.

She does know how to massage as you can tell straight away.Very organise in her massage technique.She is able to ease the aches on my body and neck area.Turn over ,she started the JG.Once the JG is done,proceed with the final action with auto roaming and ended the session with another shower.

Overall,a value for money massage but privacy and quality.

Rating
Look :6/10 MILF but still got the charm
Body: 6/10 Well maintained
Boobs: 7/10 A handful with very sensible nipples.
Massage:9/10 very good,enjoy every moment
HJ : 7/10 very good with her sensous touch that builds up the tempo
RTM: Yes. Worth every penny

Thanks TS for the good lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind

这位“大姐”是其中最好的一位,不过其他服务是有限的...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadmove

She has got the aurora of class in thecway she carried herself which i find very arousing and attractive. She is tall with nice figure.

One of the best massage i had encountered,very professional in her customer service.She is not a time watcher.Your money is well spent.As my back muscle was very tight,she uses her hands and knees to unknot them.She varies her strength according to ur needs and it eas really mind blowing and soothing.

Proceed with the JG which she patiently traced and popped all the veins around the scrotum.It felt a bit uncomfortable but still bearable.After the JG, i opted for the HJ which was very sensual and erotic.I guess she knows how to please a man.

Finally shot all and got a good workout.

what an unforgetable experience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable

Decided to link up her upon seeing good reviews from samster who tried her.After a few failed attempy,I managed to secure a time slot.Her place is discreet and there are ample car parks.

I came with high expectations due to her reputation.Was guided to her apartment.Door opened and standing in front of me is a pleasant looking milf. She was in a night dress.I was ushered into her room and was told to take a bath before the massage.Her room is nicely decorated and smell of aroma.Felt fresh after the bath and lay on the massage bed.I can only say that her massage is really one of the best!Good strength,technique and she was able to apply the right pressure to the sore areas.

Next comes the JG,which is also her forte.Hers is not a HJ but n authentic method.Her tecnique involves rubbing the veins around the scrotum area to clear the coke.You can feel a funny sensation.At certain time,she can make ur didi.hard and soft which is really amazing.

After the JG,i opted for the HJ.She allowed me to strip her top exposing her two huge melon which is really good for the touch.I managed to convince her to suck her melons which was really good.I can tell that she is enjoying it by the sound if her moaning.My hands were roaming her all over.She has a.nice butt to carass.Before long,i unloaded all my soldiers.

Took another bath,paid her and left a happy man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Seah View Post
I still find Qian Qian is one of the best FL.

Location is quiet with great privacy. Car parking available.

Room is big with attached big bathroom.

Look is great I will give her 7.5

Body is great also, big natural boobs, enjoy sucking them. Lower body has a balanced view

Massage is good, hard enough to relax your body

HJ and Juagen are great...always enjoy the moment my loan release,

Will come back

Old 21-02-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster (A)

More Report For Qian Qian

Quote:
Intro one of the best masseuse with healthcare therapy.倩倩 is professionally trained & has more than 10 years experience. Bros who have difficulties and problems in the area of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction and you want to improve your sexual life, now there’s a solution & cure for you!!! She specialise in doing treatment for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction through JG 前列腺保健. Do not be disheartened, you will find your problems improving through her therapy. She is is one and only one who will do trimming for your public hair. So tried it out.I did it and never regretted
Quote:
Great massage combined with juagen and shiok release makes the trip to her well worth
Quote:
Originally Posted by One and Only View Post
Just came back from visiting her

She’s really good in her massage skills. I have tried others and i am not impressed with their massage as it seemed to be a rush job.

Her skills are really solid. Her head massage is damn power felt to relaxed after a hectic day. Her strength is damn solid too.She’s got the power to really knead into problem spots. Be careful if you ask for a hard massage cause you’re going to get it. Since this was my first time I asked her to spend sometime to massage the front of my my body… I’m surprised she knows how to do the front well.

Her place is damn decent nice and very convenient.Her place is discreet. It’s clean and very tidy with new fresh towels always.

Looks/body:
As mentioned earlier Body wise waist up I thought was quite appealing. I especially liked her racks – wide area C+ naturally held up & with cute nips. She was not the slim type, larger frame sized but not plump.

Attitude:
Friendly bubbly girl with hardly any dull moments. Rather fun session I must say.

Overall she’s one of the best I’ve tried in recent times. You should too and treat her well.
Quote:
Had a fantastic massage session with Qian Qian.Her figure is not bad considering it is a milf.Massage was very soothing.Her juagen is good and i can feel a slight effect.Her HJ is just normal but her boobs are very good to the touch and spent more of the time licking. Eventually release and what a wonderful day it was
Quote:
massage : 9/10
boob: big and nice to touch and suck
HJ: normal
overall: worth returning
Quote:
Just wanted a quick release and found that only her that offer this package.Did a 15 mins juagen before ending with a HJ. Great release!
Quote:
tried her and no regret

Look : 7/10
Massage : 10/10 good hands
Breast : two reasonable size mangoes
Juagen: 10/10 good technique
HJ: 7/10 normal up down action
Overall:Value for money
Quote:
went for her 30 mins quicky and she get down to work immediately servicing your tool and eventually completed the deed. Left a happy man
Quote:
Qian Qian is definitely the best masseuse that I’ve came across. Very Service oriented and excellent in her skills. She is always checking if her strength is sufficient for the massage. She takes her time to massage every part of my body. It is so good that I felt rejuvenated. Her massage releases all the tensed muscles in my shoulder and neck that I always have an issue.She is very friendly and able to talk about every topic making the whole session so much more interesting. She has a pair of beautiful shaped boobs which I can’t stop sucking. Ate them like a hungry baby and she responded with soft moans which is like beautiful music.She has smooth skin that smells wonderfully too. Her juagen is also done professionally done and for once i felt really new again. Overall, very satisfied with her 90mins massage session. Left a happy man ��
Quote:
tried her last nite and her massage was solid and managed to clear my aches and pain.Her service was excellent and my money was well spent.Slept well last nite
Quote:
Engaged Qian Qian for a massage session.Reached her place and went straight to shower as i was full of sweat.She was preparing the massage bed, running through the steamer to detox.Once i am done, i jumped onto the bed and the action began. Strong hands coupled with the right pressure makes the whole session so much desirable. So shiok that i felt asleep.I didnt want it to end but soon it was time to turn over. She let the last 15 mins to do juagen.She was constanting rubbing the scrotum and massaging the shaft till dammed shiok.Asked if can release and she exposes her breast for u to fonder and in no time the stress was released. End of story.
Quote:
Tired after work and decided to drop by for a massage before returning home.She applied the right amount of strength to ease those pains.I dont know what she did but the massage was soothing and i dozed off.Suddenly i was awaken to turn over.That was when i saw her in a sexy outfit with her big breast so clearly visible. Did a brief massage of the stomach and legs before doing her juagen technique.She was rubbing through the veins and u can feel a bit of a needle poke sensation.When she does the pulling of the shaft.I felt really good!Sensing the hardness, she started pumping and licking my nipple.It started a chain reaction that let me to fonder her breast and roaming her body.In no time, reached a climax and the game was over.Paid and went home.Had a really good nite sleep that day.
Quote:
Qian Qian has never failed to deliver a good and safe massage session.She does a wipe down after each customer and ensure the sheets are change and she uses the steam to ensure that the massage bed is thoroughly sterile.

Her massage is thorough and every part of the body id taken care of.She can varies the strength depending on each customer requirements.Her hands are made for massage,relieving our aches and pains of our daily life.

Till the last fifteen minutes, she will focus on your tool and tried to revive the strength of your tool by kneeding through the scrotum and clearing any blockage and allowing better blood flow.This process took about 15 minutes and after which u will have to decide if u need to unload.She let u touch her top snd also fondering her whole body so as to allow your inner senses to be stimulated so that your urge can be released. Once tjis is done, the whole process is completed.A wonderful experience!
Quote:
Thanks to TS for sharing the contact. Went down earlier today for a 1.5hr session with Qian QIan.The massage was really one of a kind. Full of strength and loosing of the knots in my body. Service was warm and attentive. Will definitely RTM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
She has the hands that are made for massage.Very soothing experience.Enjoyed every minute of it.Her juagen is really geniune and she goes about unclogging the veins so that u get better blood circulation that helps with ur manhood.Lastly she gives you a good release and u get to access her boobs and u can suck all u want and enjoyed every taste.
Quote:
Was recommended for a good juagen experience.She started by giving me a soothing massage to relax the body.After which, she moved down south to perform an overhaul of my tool.She started massaging the veins aroubd the scrotum to clear the choke.She proceed to massage the shaft and head to stimulate blood flow.It dfelt really good.Lastly she did a HJ to release the tension.Managed to grab her boobs and enjoy sucking it.Finally shot my load onto her hands.Felt very satisfied!
Quote:
Called her and she picked up so made an appointment for 1hr session.

Massage was very professionally done, felt relaxed after her massage especially her head massage. Proceed on to JG, skills was top notch.
Overall, she’s a very friendly person however Chinese spoken, enviroment was clean relaxing as well.
Massage: 10/10
JG : 10/1
Quote:
倩倩 is an experience Masseur.Very highly trained and she does her massage without cutting corners.A thorough massage from head to toe.You will felt the soothing effect after an hour of retreat with her.She understands that our mahood is affected by age.After the massage, she will focus on massaging your groin area and giving your tool a massage as well so as to get blood to the area.She has two huge melons which is good for the touch and it is a pleasure sucking it. She knows how to give u the highs!
Quote:
Manage to get a slot.Reach there and was greeted by a lady dressed in sexy dress.Told to go for a hot bath first before massage starts.Her massage got the strength and the technique.Damn soothing that u dont want her to stop.Eventually was asked to turned over where she works on your chest and legs. Ask u if u wanted to.service the smaller brother.She dont just do a quick hj.She started rubbing your scrotum and trying to unclog your veins or arteries so that u can restore your manhood.This goes on for about 15 mins and she also worked on your shaft.Felt some tinking effect.Asked if u wanted a release which i nodded my head.She started pumping and trying to stimulate your sensitive areas and she moved closer so that i could access her big jugs which was very nice and juicy.It took less than 10 mins before the battle was over.Clean up, paid and left a happy man.
Quote:
Tried her yesterday.She is a milf with neautiful tits.Her massage is really solid and her juagen is authentic and her finale was enjoyable and satisfying
Quote:
Went back to look for her as my back ache is killing me.She was nice to focus more on my back. Her magical hands did the trick in soothing all the sore and pain.She really put in special effort by the amount of strength in her massage.Turn around she coninue to massage my arms and legs before turning on the middle one which has started to harden with every touch.She applied the manhood therapy before asking if i wanted to release.I thought good to release all lustful tension. She was nice to let me fonder her top and getting me excited by the site of her half naked body.Eventually, release it and left a happy man
Quote:
Tried her over the weekend.The service standard is still there.Massage as usual powerful, soothing and able to resolve the aches and pain of life.Turn over and u get the next segment of servicing which was willing to please.Paid and left a happy man
Quote:
Went back to look for her after trying out others.She is still the best.She might be a milf but she is still good for me.Massage wise no horse run.One of the best i have ever tried.Body wise still can accept lah, touch and feel her soft boobs, auto roam her body and eventually fufill my sexual urge.
Quote:
Engaged her after body gave alarm warning.Qian Qian still provided the same quality service as before.Her standard never drops as she attended to you.Same strength applied to the trouble spots.Gave her best as usual.Juagen was good and she did her job in rubbing the veins around the scrotum to clear any choke which might affect our performance and the grand fin ale is to allow our lust to be fulfilled.She revealed her two big papaya and allowed u to touch.Very sensitive nipple and allow outside roaming.Felt refreshed and left a happy man
Quote:
Thank you Qian Qian for such a good massage. Feel revived.She really worked in the muscles.My body feels mended!Fantastic neck and back massage.So relaxed and all tge soreness disappears.Felt ten years younger!
Quote:
My body was screaming the need for some loving tender hands to relieve the aches and pains.The first person that came to my mind was Qian Qian.Fast hand and fsy ast leg, gave her a call and manage to get a slot in her busy schedule.As usual, all these years her quality of massage was still there.She gave a thorough massage from head to toe, never cheat on time and effort, varies her strength in areas that needed more strength to ease the pains.I left her place feeling free and ready for my next challenge in life.Not to mention her juagen towards the last 15mins which was authetic.She was customer oriented and did not forget the lust in men and allow us to carress her body and her two wonderful mango to ease the tension below.The money spent at the end was worth it!
Quote:
Hi bros, long time no login. Hope everyone is doing well. Just to share a great massage and JG place that i tried earlier today. Got the contact and Location is easy to find and discreet. Reached the place and was welcome by a sexy MILF in her sexy lingerie. What a hot day was sweating like a pig Underwear also wet. Made some small talk to break the ice and went for my shower while she prepare the massage bed for me.

Laid down and she start her massage. Bros who like hard massage will appreciate the good strength she has. Hers is more towards tui na style with lots of rubbing and kneading. As and when she will ask me is there any particular area that i feel sore. Very caring, 2 thumbs up! She puts in effort to ensure that i get a good massage. She was able to ease/relieve my lower back soreness from last night's sexercise.

After a good 30 mins i think, she asked me to adopt doggie position. Ho sei! Thinking to myself, wah.. got HDLY! What a nice surprise. Teased me gao gao until i fly to the moon. Next, she proceed to start the JG. Not a JG expert myself but i felt my vein was being pulled and stretched. The feeling is Wu La La! I must say i really enjoy the JG as she also throw in some rubbing and teasing to make sure my didi stand strong for the HJ.

I will skip the HJ part to let bros find out themselves the experience. She will help you to shower after a relaxing head and shoulder massage(After the HJ). Bid goodbye and left a happy man. Boobs lovers will not be disappointment. Limited slots per day.
Quote:
Feeling really tired and body ache, decided to look for Qian Qian.Her hands were really made for massage.Got a thorough massage from head to toe.She was able to apply the right pressure to the troubled spots.After completing the required massage, i was asked to turn and she started to do juagen on my tool.After 15 mins, she then proceed to allow me to release.She pull down her top to reveal her 2 big mangos which i cant stop touching.Finally, all good things must come to an end.I left a happy customer.Really value for money
Quote:
Tried her yesterday.Good value massage with extras.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLS View Post
Had a seeson with her last night.
Looks: 7.5/10 Milf Look
Boobs: Big and round with pointed nipples
Massage : 8.5/10
GFE:8/10
JG: Really decent and good 9/10
RTM: Amazing massage and enjoyed her JG very much. Will return very soon.
Quote:
Given so many years of chionging the massage scene.Qian Qian is considered one of the best that i have experienced.Really value for money!Her strength and experience she out in each sessiin is really good.You can feel the soothing effect of her massage throughout the whole massage.She pays attention to your comfort level and adjust the strength of her massage.Turning over, she will do the real juagen by rubbing your vein and massage the shaft to ensure blood flow.Of course, at the end, she will allow u to do a release.She allows you to caress her top which is big.In no time, i managed to release my load.Another wonderful experience with her

Old 22-02-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 『36C Qian Qian 倩倩』Experienced Masseur ♥ Highly Trained ZhongYi Massage ⚡ 霸占按摩业的传奇

Bump Bump Thread

Old 23-02-2024, 12:14 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 『36C Qian Qian 倩倩』Experienced Masseur ♥ Highly Trained ZhongYi Massage ⚡ 霸占按摩业的传奇

Bump Bump Thread

Old 23-02-2024, 06:35 AM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 23-02-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 23-02-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 24-02-2024, 05:22 AM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 24-02-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 24-02-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 25-02-2024, 06:09 AM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 25-02-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 25-02-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1