The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DeadAim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Hi guys, been awhile since I posted here. Anyway, Eng speaking ML looked to be few and far between so have been cheonging PacStars, my usual haunt.

Today I happened to chance across Lucas, under DreamzAngel and decided to try something different (usually a Venus customer). Long story short, Lucas cant speak any English, whatsoever, at all. If anything only her intial reply message is designed to give that impression. When I reached the location at 815pm for our appt at 830 I texted her and only got "830 ok" as a reply. Texted again at 830pm, no sound no picture (understandable since no one would want their ML glued to the phone). Waited awhile more before calling her and she just started yammering away in mandarin. GG liao. Of course I tried telling her in English I can't speak Mandarin, but obviously chicken and duck talking. However, the last straw for me was when she gave me an exasperated sigh. Had enough of her attitude, hung up and went home. Wasted cab to and fro.

Best part is, her location same as Venus. Hence very familiar with the place. So all she would have had to do (like Venus), is at the very least have a message with instructions. She didnt sound one bit apologetic or even made the effort to send me a simple google translated message. Zero effort. Anyway, this is of course a heads-up for bros who cant understand or speak a single word of mandarin like me. Perhaps, you may have a good session if you can communicate with her. SIAN..
Old 12-05-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Do not waste your money on this ML.
Read my FR in the TCSS thread.
Previously she was known as KiKi.
She has to change her name to keep her business going.
Nevertheless, her attitude remains unchanged.
I believe some brothers shared negative experience with her too.
Skip her.
Thanks bro, was tempted to try her Fiona/Kiki... now I will SKIP...

Wondering to rtf Venus again or try Angela... Angela looks yummy..

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 14-05-2015, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennylust View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8707

I had the opportunity to visit Angela for a massage session. She was accomodating and provide good service. Her place was easy to find yet discreet at night.

Took the lift up and walked towards the door which was left ajar... nearing to the door a familiar face greeted me. Good! She resembles her pictures. But unfortunately her English is limited. But it's okay. Thank god for google translate!

She joined me in the shower. a slim fair tight bod washing and scrubbing me in the shower. Damnn. my dick was hard already. Proceed for the massage..her strength was good. i like her back stepping skills. Really make my body feel relaxed. She asked me to turn around and Then came the bbj.... she start by licking your nipples and slowly kissing you down towards your dick.... playing with your dick.. licking the head... then the shaft... the sides.... and finally engulfing it all in her mouth. She was putting her heart n soul to it... all this while maintaining eye contact. Fucking hot! Nearing to my climaxing, i hold her head and fuck her mouth...faster n faster....and shot my sperm in her mouth. I always cum alot n can shoot far. From her reaction she gestured her finger towards her throat indicating that some of it went deep inside. She may have swallow some of it too. Hahaha.

She is not a time watcher n is very accomodating. With an extra tip...she may give you a handjob too..that is if time permits. Hehehee
Tempted to try Angela but her page says she only takes chinese bros. Anyone can confirm? Think its pretty wasted to be English-speaking but don't take other races..
Old 14-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Manfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Tempted to try Angela but her page says she only takes chinese bros. Anyone can confirm? Think its pretty wasted to be English-speaking but don't take other races..
Can anyone confirm if she speaks English? So far her text replies are in chinese.. Don't want a case of Google translated english sms but person only speaks chinese :/
Old 14-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfox View Post
Can anyone confirm if she speaks English? So far her text replies are in chinese.. Don't want a case of Google translated english sms but person only speaks chinese :/
I think she only speaks Chinese, and only accepts Chinese bro. If other bro has different experience please share.
Old 15-05-2015, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
Karagoz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaragoz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
I'm not a chinese bro. But I usually tell the ML in advance that I'm not a chinese. Usually they will accept. After that.. its up to you to have some chemistry.
Old 15-05-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
Karagoz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaragoz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

And Angela can't really hold a conversation with English. She may understand a little what you trying to say But can't converse back.
Old 18-05-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Just tried Virlin from sglonelyguy a few days back

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5730

Location: Outskirts of Area G and is about 10 mins walk from the nearest mrt stn.

Nice lady in her 30s who is chatty and her English is not bad. Accomodating to your needs and takes the effort to explain her treatments. Took 90 mins massage which came with her special lingam oil for your tool. Massage wise (back) was ok only as her technique of using elbow may not appeal to all. And her hj was not consistent so my 2nd release was very difficult even though she put in a lot of effort. Probably the lingam oil contributed to this also (supposed to make u less sensitive and last longer). Finally finished off with a juagen massage which was ok.

RTM: Not sure. Trying to find English speaking fj+massage or a syt with decent massage skills
Old 18-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
Looks and massage OK but if looking for English speaking skills-almost none.
Surprisingly replied all SMS in proper English but will not answer call in English. Tried talking to her in English but only replied in mandarin.

As for services other than massage, quote a high price and service not OK.
Old 18-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Surprisingly replied all SMS in proper English but will not answer call in English. Tried talking to her in English but only replied in mandarin.
Kenna something like this from some FLs before. Usually sms of timing/directions/etc is done by a local OKT or "friend" staying with the gal and once u reach the place the gal will pretend to be the 1 messaging and carry on with the services. Ask her anything that was discussed by sms and she'll probably refer to the HP 1st before answering u in a totally different way/language..
Old 18-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Adamantine820 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=525382

Hey bros, trying out something new for me again... Went to this lady recently. Doesn't speak it, but replied my smss in English. Location was fairly easy to find and pretty quiet too. Would recommend her for the massage, very good strength. (Dare I say better than Venus?) No fancy stretches and stuff but thorough. Realized she was rather playful... too bad I couldn't chat with her.

Looks/body : 7/10
Massage : 9/10
GFE : 8/10
RTM? : 75%
Old 18-05-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamantine820 View Post
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=525382

Hey bros, trying out something new for me again... Went to this lady recently. Doesn't speak it, but replied my smss in English. Location was fairly easy to find and pretty quiet too. Would recommend her for the massage, very good strength. (Dare I say better than Venus?) No fancy stretches and stuff but thorough. Realized she was rather playful... too bad I couldn't chat with her.

Looks/body : 7/10
Massage : 9/10
GFE : 8/10
RTM? : 75%
Completely agree with you..i had also posted my review abt her in TCSS fave msg girls thread.. (http://samsforum.com/showthre...=#post13018217) she's such a gem and to me, definitely better than Venus (not to offend Venus fans)...just a comparison

up you by 2 pts..
Old 19-05-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darndee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited Sugar ( http://samsforum.com/showthr...ighlight=sugar ) recently.
- Place is accessible if you have a vehicle (Domino pizaa Tanjung Katong area).
- She was friendly and chatty. She looks hot rather than SYT. She's 25 not 23 like the post said. Always on her hp and send few wechat singing voice message to her friends, I found it cute though.

-Room was big and cosy.

- Her massage was okay and good. Normal body massage -> Back kneeling massage -> catbath on your back followed by her nipple tracing the catbath spot -> her firm boobs masssage -> HDLY(can get you high instantly lol) -> juagen and finally ended with HJ. I rate the HJ 7/10, because her 'moaning' in English was so funny.

- The only drawback for my visit is that I was late for 20mins (unexpected traffic jam) and the massage was shortened 20mins. She had to abruptly ended the post-HJ massage as the other customer has arrived. Still had to pay full amount though and got 1 instead of 2 HJ. oh well..

RTM: Nope. I'll just stick with Venus (http://samsforum.com/showthr...ighlight=venus) after this even though Sugar place is nearer to me and her body is much mor sexier. Venus, as agreed by almost all people in this thread, is the Queen of English speaking massage girl after all.
Old 19-05-2015, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 14
footlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
im also eyeing on her man
Old 19-05-2015, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
vernicetrader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy