The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
shin15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sglocalmassage.org - xiao ai FR

Hi guys,

Tried out the service today, so here's an unbiased review

Girl:Xiao Ai
Went to the home, the whole place was pretty dark, was greeted by xiao ai at the door first impression is definitely not the girl from the pic, Lols but she's polite so decide to try the service anyway

Started by undressing and went to shower alone, not what was saying by their review on their site,

When back to the room, back massage was not too bad but slightly fast

BBBJ, was not too bad with the Hot and Cold, but find that it's a bit short and was capped in and rushed into FJ,

FJ was pretty rushed too, she rode like for just a min or two and wanted missionary, moaning quite fake but suction wasn't that bad

After FJ had abit more back massage and off to shower alone again...

LOOKS: 3 / 10 (abit heavy make up definitely not SYT)

BODY: 3 / 10 (unless you are into slightly meatier type, boobs is saggy too)

BBBJ: 6/10 (only thing noteworthy is the hot and cold)

MASSAGE: 4 / 10, (back massage was OK but definitely not as advertised)

Service / GFE: 4.5 / 10 (she's polite but, seriously it's the first time I went to shower along when I go for bonking)

Damage: 90 (was 100, kinda got 10 dollar off)

RTF: Nah

Side Note, when I came out I notice she had 2 other room mates who are actually better looking, there's this slim one that looks not bad maybe can try her next time if I found out her name and send in the FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1