The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRelease View Post
No need to see review. When many of their popular girls leave them to join other stables after the change to spa style service and huge increase in prices.... you know this joint has gone from one of the best value okt to become a carrot head joint now.

JBGIRL88 since change to new boss has become Poseidon Spa and price has increased from 178 to 248 for basically the same service provided by the girl. Just that they now package it and call it fancy name but trust me... the service is still the same as previously and not like Bangkok spa style service that they advertise.
Old 25-03-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone has any opinion on myhd88 girls?
Old 26-03-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
No need to see review. When many of their popular girls leave them to join other stables after the change to spa style service and huge increase in prices.... you know this joint has gone from one of the best value okt to become a carrot head joint now.

JBGIRL88 since change to new boss has become Poseidon Spa and price has increased from 178 to 248 for basically the same service provided by the girl. Just that they now package it and call it fancy name but trust me... the service is still the same as previously and not like Bangkok spa style service that they advertise.
Aha. Now I understand why the top angpai Sindy cut short her stint and return home. She was supposed to be here for 3 weeks and only after a few days here suddenly she went MIA. Contact her on wechat and found she had already return to Chiangrai. During her stay here was the same time JBgirl88 change system to Poseidon spa.

Another time I encounter another JBgirl88 angpai June at Plentong working for Ken. She told me she change to Siamken stable because she only do fucking service and not spa service.

Now I see another JBgirl88 angpai Sally also working for Siamken now with new name call Becky. Maybe I will booking her and find out her story why she quit JBgirl88.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Old 26-03-2017, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

i just finished themepark v946
looks - country girl look. definitely SYT. real life more pretty than photo
boobs - b cups, little bit saggy
body - slim and slender, quite tall
BBBJ - lots of tongue, flick your kukubird
FJ - doggy, good ass to bang. missionary normal. cowgirl, good to see the boobs jiggle.
finger - 2 finger
frenching - little bit only for me
painting - allow

had a good shower bbbj
she moan a lot during shower, other bros kpkb say we noisy and take too long in shower.

overall 8.5/10
Old 26-03-2017, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!

Themepark T30, new arrival

Looks: Girl next door, SYT early 20s
Boobs: B+, slight saggy
Body: Slight heavy bottom
BBBJ: okay, got room for improvement
FJ: Missionary normal, doggy got great feel.

Got some french and painting.

Overall: 7/10
Old 26-03-2017, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3117 / Power: 10
Rangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Themepark Spa C55! Very rare I'll rtf... but as said during my first FR, she's well worth it!

Extremely high GFE this round... like a long lost lover missing each other over a period of time! Once inside room we hug, French each other tightly and feel each other from fully clothes to bare body....

Excellent Service... Bbbj and FJ! No shortcuts like other girls whose services reduced or dropped when you are their repeat customer. The services level keeps going up and always comes with surprises!

Reluctantly sharing this FR... but she's indeed a Real Gem not to be missed!
Old 26-03-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

JB cheongsters fall in!
please help vote in poll, thanks!
Old 30-03-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
just finished themepark t39
looks - look like photo but photo some filter i guess
boobs - b cups, very good to squeeze
body - slim and slender, quite tall
BBBJ - fast, slow, fast. little bit deepthroat
FJ - only tried missionary, she too tight, i came fast
finger - 1 finger
frenching - non stop
painting - allow

many bros already tried her. and shes really a good fuck. very playful and gfe super high.

overall 9/10
Old 30-03-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute

No local???
Old 07-04-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Thai World Spa at Mount Austin recently. It's a new joint about 2-3 months old. They have 4 girls on duty that day when I went and they operate like Amansari style - girls sit at the café and let you mirror. This place has food & drinks but no spa & sauna facilities.

Name: Nike (pronounced as Ni-Ke 妮可 instead of the sports brand Nike)

Face: 7.5 (cute)

Body: 8 (considered fair, no tattoo, A+ to B size boobs, nipples are still young looking, buttocks not exactly very fair only cos got some pimples)

Catbath: 7 (not many girls can do a good catbath because it requires a certain level of skill and the feelings they emanate must be strong and genuine enough, what Nike lacks in skills she made up for it with her sweet & giggling personality)

BBBJ: 7 (those light and gf-like style of blowing you, not very forceful and particularly skilful that kind so bros who are seeking gfe memories may dig it)

FJ: 8 (decent tightness & wetness, I like her expressions when we make love as it seems as though she is making love to her first love)

Location/Venue: 7.5 (at the relatively outer part of Mt Austin so the moment you turn into Austin from Tebrau Highway you would reach there in no time so still considered easy to reach, place is new thus will make you feel comfortable, individual room but bathrooms are at the back aka Rome Spa style so a bit of an inconvenience there, no sauna facilities)

Damage: RM 178 (considered not bad already although the girls do not provide any massage to "warm up" first but I guess that's the modus operandi throughout most of the spa/mp in JB nowadays)

Overall: 7.5 (could be better with more girls to choose from but still it's a good place to relax as the place is new & comfortable and not too crowded like Amansari)

Cheers~
Old 07-04-2017, 09:52 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Went to Thai World Spa at Mount Austin

Cheers~
That good and not bad.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 12
Chadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant future
'Thanks for sharing bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Went to Thai World Spa at Mount Austin recently. It's a new joint about 2-3 months old. They have 4 girls on duty that day when I went and they operate like Amansari style - girls sit at the café and let you mirror. This place has food & drinks but no spa & sauna facilities.

Name: Nike (pronounced as Ni-Ke 妮可 instead of the sports brand Nike)

Face: 7.5 (cute)

Body: 8 (considered fair, no tattoo, A+ to B size boobs, nipples are still young looking, buttocks not exactly very fair only cos got some pimples)

Catbath: 7 (not many girls can do a good catbath because it requires a certain level of skill and the feelings they emanate must be strong and genuine enough, what Nike lacks in skills she made up for it with her sweet & giggling personality)

BBBJ: 7 (those light and gf-like style of blowing you, not very forceful and particularly skilful that kind so bros who are seeking gfe memories may dig it)

FJ: 8 (decent tightness & wetness, I like her expressions when we make love as it seems as though she is making love to her first love)

Location/Venue: 7.5 (at the relatively outer part of Mt Austin so the moment you turn into Austin from Tebrau Highway you would reach there in no time so still considered easy to reach, place is new thus will make you feel comfortable, individual room but bathrooms are at the back aka Rome Spa style so a bit of an inconvenience there, no sauna facilities)

Damage: RM 178 (considered not bad already although the girls do not provide any massage to "warm up" first but I guess that's the modus operandi throughout most of the spa/mp in JB nowadays)

Overall: 7.5 (could be better with more girls to choose from but still it's a good place to relax as the place is new & comfortable and not too crowded like Amansari)

Cheers~
Old 10-04-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 13
charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!

Hi bro,

Anyone have JB Theme Park Spa address & contact?

Can't seem to find the address where is this place JB Theme Park Spa located?

Thanks!

Last edited by charmguy; 10-04-2017 at 03:12 PM.
Old 14-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
I strongly agree w u folks siah. I used to visit JB Girl almost every week. Recently, I dun go over liao anymore.

Btw, the new boss is a SG guy. I wonder how he set the pricing. He is setting it at the same price as in SG. Think he want to recoup his investments fast. But then he is chasing his regular customers away...

Btw, I hv RTF Jane for abt 8 to 10 times. Am missing her service. Could not find her from Ken website wor... Can some kind bro help me to locate her? Giam siah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Aha. Now I understand why the top angpai Sindy cut short her stint and return home. She was supposed to be here for 3 weeks and only after a few days here suddenly she went MIA. Contact her on wechat and found she had already return to Chiangrai. During her stay here was the same time JBgirl88 change system to Poseidon spa.

Another time I encounter another JBgirl88 angpai June at Plentong working for Ken. She told me she change to Siamken stable because she only do fucking service and not spa service.

Now I see another JBgirl88 angpai Sally also working for Siamken now with new name call Becky. Maybe I will booking her and find out her story why she quit JBgirl88.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Old 14-04-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Btw, I hv RTF Jane for abt 8 to 10 times. Am missing her service. Could not find her from Ken website wor... Can some kind bro help me to locate her? Giam siah...
Dun be confused bro..... Jane is still at Baguss hotel under the Poseidon stable.
It's June who jumped ship to the Siamken stable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1