The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 20
dugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to behold
Paramount club KL

Just came bk from this high end hang flower club in KL.quality of gals there very high.mostly very pretty.Mainly thai gals and some korean gals

Spend quite a lot hanging flowers there.min to hang is rm100.but i can only hug hug and kiss kiss the gals only.Any bros managed to went beyond that,or the gals can tabao go bk hotel ?

Pls shared shared here if anyone been there before.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paramount club KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugu View Post
Just came bk from this high end hang flower club in KL.quality of gals there very high.mostly very pretty.Mainly thai gals and some korean gals

Spend quite a lot hanging flowers there.min to hang is rm100.but i can only hug hug and kiss kiss the gals only.Any bros managed to went beyond that,or the gals can tabao go bk hotel ?

Pls shared shared here if anyone been there before.
Puyings are " reserved " by agents or managers that supply ladies to the club. Reserved in the sense that they cannot go out after the club closes without the permission of their agents or managers. You wanna F**k a puying, you wait very very long time.

Expensive joint here. Too expensive place. Got cheaper places in the sub-urban area of KL. In Paramount Club, the management aimed the very rich Malaysians and foreigners such as Singaporeans that usually stay, shop, relax in the Bukit Bintang and KLCC areas. You can hardly find any cheap skate ang mos in this place.

Last edited by Yokosi; 02-08-2016 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 20
dugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to behold

So shall avoid this place the next time i'am in KL since the puyings can't be tabao.My money will be well spend in other place .
Old 15-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugu View Post
So shall avoid this place the next time i'am in KL since the puyings can't be tabao.My money will be well spend in other place .
Go for Free Lance coyote for tabao. There are some available in these clubs, but not in Paramount Club, or OSS or W clubs.

Those that are controlled by agents and managers, you can hardly tabao them back
Old 23-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
samtong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can recommend which club tat cheaper and can have some extra services?
Old 24-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtong View Post
Can recommend which club tat cheaper and can have some extra services?
Viet at Mexico KTV ( Jalan Imbi area ), Viets at Rich City KTV ( Jalan Pudu area ).

Viets at Thai Club ( ST RM300 ++, LT RM 500 ++ ).

Viets in 45 Café near NSK Supermarket ( Jalan Kuchai Lama area ) at RM 150-160 per bonk excluding booze consumed in the bistro.

Thai coyotes in Gig Club, Penang ( RM1,000 tabao ).

Above are comfirmed
Old 12-02-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
nookie7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Viet at Mexico KTV ( Jalan Imbi area ), Viets at Rich City KTV ( Jalan Pudu area ).

Viets at Thai Club ( ST RM300 ++, LT RM 500 ++ ).

Viets in 45 Café near NSK Supermarket ( Jalan Kuchai Lama area ) at RM 150-160 per bonk excluding booze consumed in the bistro.

Thai coyotes in Gig Club, Penang ( RM1,000 tabao ).

Above are comfirmed
bro..u seems to be very knowledgeable on TFC...even GIG in penang
Old 13-02-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie7 View Post
bro..u seems to be very knowledgeable on TFC...even GIG in penang
Rich City is closed for good.

GIG in Penang is nothing to shout about. Typically TFC with many vultures. Penang people very stingy type with their money. If you are from KL or from the little red dot, the Thai vultures will flock and saliva at you !!!.

I was here when Laughing Pud behind NSK and Yes Club in Kuchai Enterpreneur Area were opened. But there were not TFC but more fuck joints with beer. And included the hotel which were free.

You never try J.B. and Ipoh thai clubs, meh ???.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
nookie7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Rich City is closed for good.

GIG in Penang is nothing to shout about. Typically TFC with many vultures. Penang people very stingy type with their money. If you are from KL or from the little red dot, the Thai vultures will flock and saliva at you !!!.

I was here when Laughing Pud behind NSK and Yes Club in Kuchai Enterpreneur Area were opened. But there were not TFC but more fuck joints with beer. And included the hotel which were free.

You never try J.B. and Ipoh thai clubs, meh ???.
i'm from penang but now working in kl d...venture to many thai clubs in kl..like what u said..penang ppl more stingy..
Old 04-04-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie7 View Post
i'm from penang but now working in kl d...venture to many thai clubs in kl..like what u said..penang ppl more stingy..
Stingy is okay. Your money and not money belonging to other people. Penang and J.B. people, very stingly that all Thai ladies don't want to accompany when you are in the TFCs in K.L. They always complained that they no get crowns, flowers, tequilas, tips from customers in Penang and J.B. When they know that I am from K.L., they flocked to me and showed no good face or kept quiet after I told them that I will not give flowers, crowns and what's not unless they danced naked on stage . They said " cannot, this is Malaysia ". I said " you can, in my room ".

Last edited by Yokosi; 05-04-2017 at 11:25 AM.
Old 20-04-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Hi Bro Yokosi, which means to say Paramount , W and OSS must give a miss if you wan to save money? But i scroll through their FB , the gals are indeed are pretty mak mak?
Old 20-04-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Hi Bro Yokosi, which means to say Paramount , W and OSS must give a miss if you wan to save money? But i scroll through their FB , the gals are indeed are pretty mak mak?
Save money and can give the above 3 clubs a miss. Mostly vultures here. But if got car, can go to OS+3, another joint in Jln Kuchai Lama where there are over 80 girls. OS+3 ladies also beautiful. But be careful when u select the lady as some can be money grabbing Thai birds.This place was Titan, then changed to Maxi club some time ago. The other one is Onyx Club in Menara PGRM, near the JayaJusco supermarket in Cheras. Previuosly, it was Yes 2 ( which I entered a few times ). All thai clubs in KL almost the same, with puyings after your money, up to you if you can select the not so hungry for money vulture.

But Paramount Club can be reached as it is located behind Pavilion Shopping Centre, in Bukit Bintang.

Last edited by Yokosi; 21-04-2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old 25-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Save money and can give the above 3 clubs a miss. Mostly vultures here. But if got car, can go to OS+3, another joint in Jln Kuchai Lama where there are over 80 girls. OS+3 ladies also beautiful. But be careful when u select the lady as some can be money grabbing Thai birds.This place was Titan, then changed to Maxi club some time ago. The other one is Onyx Club in Menara PGRM, near the JayaJusco supermarket in Cheras. Previuosly, it was Yes 2 ( which I entered a few times ). All thai clubs in KL almost the same, with puyings after your money, up to you if you can select the not so hungry for money vulture.

But Paramount Club can be reached as it is located behind Pavilion Shopping Centre, in Bukit Bintang.
Sorry to bother you again... how's the flower power like for the big clubs and OS+3?Min100MYR or?
Old 26-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Sorry to bother you again... how's the flower power like for the big clubs and OS+3?Min100MYR or?
RM100 for fake flowers in big clubs.

No give when the lady on parade, she kept straight face ( because wanna keep "face" as got puyings on the stage, unhappy with me when she came down and f**ked off when I replied in negative to her ). I can be a real ass, sometimes.

Just to warn you that some flowers are put up by the management or their staff. Just to get customers to pay up and they put the flowers on the ladies. Another money making tactic.

Better u make your own flowers. Take a working staple. Stapled your RM1, RM5, RM10, Vietnamese Dongs, Indonesian Rupiahs, THB 20 and 50, Cambodian Kips, USD 1. Small notes from different countries and please add and in a condom at the largest note and you yourself hang in on the lady's neck. Lots of fun doing that. Lady will be very surprised and talked a lot to you on how much the total is if she can keeps it ( management sometimes don't allow this ).

Condom is the advantage ( better if condom is made in LOS ). The lady ask why a condom. Your answers......up to you to reply and make your answer stick. Can be a joke, can be you want her, can be no other customers got the guts to hang a condom ( and you win among all the other customers ), can be for her to use ( maybe not on you.....hahaha ).

Other people will follow your style ( don't wanna lose face to their friends ) and ...........OH MY GOD, lots of money flowers will go to different ladies, especially in G-Clubs in BKK, Danok, Pattaya agogos and coyote clubs and in K.L. ( which I did sometime ago ).

In G-Club, the singer who got the biggest boops took off the pack of condom and did a sole parade with condom held up high in her hands and showed off to everyone. Then, other customers showered the lady and others with currency money ( BlueDragon 193, great BKK G-Club fellow, was with me ). Same with Pattaya agogo, the waitress and the entire club's customers just clapped with glee at my joke. Danok pud and Pattaya coyote club were almost the same, the girls were very surprised and the staff of the pud and coyote club became more " sanuk " with me. Got free alcohol drinks ( Thai whiskey ) from the girls in both places.

It will be a bit different in K.L. as the girls are controlled by their agents and the club's managers. It will be not so fun as in LOS. And the girls here have been working in many clubs ( in Singapore, Penang, J.B. and in K.L. ).

Please remember that " be a gentleman " is bull shit in KL. Every customer wanna to be a gentlemen. Ladies are a bit sick of such tactics. They wanna have more fun and earn a bit more money. Please be a bit more different and be more sanuk and the ladies will like you better. It works for me. Tapao back to screw. Yes in LOS, yes in J.B. and Penang, but no in K.L. ( cannot tapao here as I live in K.L. ).

Last edited by Yokosi; 03-05-2017 at 10:08 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
RM100 for fake flowers in big clubs.

No give when the lady on parade, she kept straight face ( because wanna keep "face" as got puyings on the stage, unhappy with me when she came down and f**ked off when I replied in negative to her ). I can be a real ass, sometimes.

Just to warn you that some flowers are put up by the management or their staff. Just to get customers to pay up and they put the flowers on the ladies. Another money making tactic.

Better u make your own flowers. Take a working staple. Stapled your RM1, RM5, RM10, Vietnamese Dongs, Indonesian Rupiahs, THB 20 and 50, Cambodian Kips, USD 1. Small notes from different countries and please add and in a condom at the largest note and you yourself hang in on the lady's neck. Lots of fun doing that. Lady will be very surprised and talked a lot to you on how much the total is if she can keeps it ( management sometimes don't allow this ).

Condom is the advantage ( better if condom is made in LOS ). The lady ask why a condom. Your answers......up to you to reply and make your answer stick. Can be a joke, can be you want her, can be no other customers got the guts to hang a condom ( and you win among all the other customers ), can be for her to use ( maybe not on you.....hahaha ).

Other people will follow your style ( don't wanna lose face to their friends ) and ...........OH MY GOD, lots of money flowers will go to different ladies, especially in G-Clubs in BKK, Danok, Pattaya agogos and coyote clubs and in K.L. ( which I did sometime ago ).

In G-Club, the singer who got the biggest boops took off the pack of condom and did a sole parade with condom held up high in her hands and showed off to everyone. Then, other customers showered the lady and others with currency money ( BlueDragon 193, great BKK G-Club fellow, was with me ). Same with Pattaya agogo, the waitress and the entire club's customers just clapped with glee at my joke. Danok pud and Pattaya coyote club were almost the same, the girls were very surprised and the staff of the pud and coyote club became more " sanuk " with me. Got free alcohol drinks ( Thai whiskey ) from the girls in both places.

It will be a bit different in K.L. as the girls are controlled by their agents and the club's managers. It will be not so fun as in LOS. And the girls here have been working in many clubs ( in Singapore, Penang, J.B. and in K.L. ).

Please remember that " be a gentleman " is bull shit in KL. Every customer wanna to be a gentlemen. Ladies are a bit sick of such tactics. They wanna have more fun and earn a bit more money. Please be a bit more different and be more sanuk and the ladies will like you better. It works for me. Tapao back to screw. Yes in LOS, yes in J.B. and Penang, but no in K.L. ( cannot tapao here as I live in K.L. ).
Thanks alot for the info... will be visiting KL on the 10 May till 14 May.....
Will decide which club to visit once there
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1