The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
JuzNiceM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re : Someone with different mindset towards transgals

I'm a straight guy, really straight but strange to say, I don mind bonging the rear knowing the other person could be a closet or a newhalf who couldnt change into her real self physically. Am I normal? For what I know people who like ladyboys might like to be screwed by them too or suck their cocks. I dont fancy being poked at nor I wana suck a dick too. I just wana bong that person as a male to a female does ... PM me if we think on the same frequency ... good day ahead
Old 25-09-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re : Someone with different mindset towards transgals

You are normal bro..
At least u like to bonk !!!

Cheers
Old 25-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

lol, that's a comfort ....
Old 26-09-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy Bonking. Hehe...
Old 26-09-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 21
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

They are just gals with dicks - that's all!!
Old 26-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
somp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanting to bonk Labyboys and wanting to bonk guys are 2 very very different things. Most Labyboys in this region look like pretty damn hot chicks!! So as any normal straight guy, why wouldn't you be attracted honestly!

Sucking on their cocks or being fucked by them is just a matter of how liberal your thinking is! Let me put it this way, if your girlfriend was happy to take it in her ass, nothing wrong with that right? So, if while sucking you, she put her finger in your ass, is that ok? What about something more, a dildo perhaps? What about a strap-on? Is there a point there that it becomes "gay"? It's just how liberal your thinking is.

If you are actually attracted to very male looking guys, then yes, you're gay, otherwise, no.
Old 26-09-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 21
Nitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Re : Someone with different mindset towards transgals

Quote:
Originally Posted by somp View Post
Wanting to bonk Labyboys and wanting to bonk guys are 2 very very different things. Most Labyboys in this region look like pretty damn hot chicks!! So as any normal straight guy, why wouldn't you be attracted honestly!

Sucking on their cocks or being fucked by them is just a matter of how liberal your thinking is! Let me put it this way, if your girlfriend was happy to take it in her ass, nothing wrong with that right? So, if while sucking you, she put her finger in your ass, is that ok? What about something more, a dildo perhaps? What about a strap-on? Is there a point there that it becomes "gay"? It's just how liberal your thinking is.

If you are actually attracted to very male looking guys, then yes, you're gay, otherwise, no.
well said....

it takes alot to step into that though.
sometimes in those moment is so difficult why one took that step

My Vid Links: https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=603855

Pic Links:
CS-Real Cumshot Pic
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=236894
Old 26-09-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 11
Xueling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting post....I have always wonder why straight man is attracted to a cd...or rather wanted to bonk a cd...
Old 26-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Bonging a CD is quite out imo. Unless he displayed a 100% shething in everything he does. Oh I'm a tits lover too lol
Old 26-09-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by somp View Post

Very true bro ... Maybe I am still considered traditional 😂😂😂
Old 30-09-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xaivervii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzNiceM View Post
I'm a straight guy, really straight but strange to say, I don mind bonging the rear knowing the other person could be a closet or a newhalf who couldnt change into her real self physically. Am I normal? For what I know people who like ladyboys might like to be screwed by them too or suck their cocks. I dont fancy being poked at nor I wana suck a dick too. I just wana bong that person as a male to a female does ... PM me if we think on the same frequency ... good day ahead
bro u can PM man.. n i tell u.. dont ever start bonking a CD or newhalf.. u will be b so hooked on to it esp if she knows how to dress up. honestly, i was as str as u and sucking on cock was like a BIG no no.. but for some unexplainable reason, once tt person is dressed up as a lady, i m like auto into a " give me your dick" mode. n i am like i can go on for hours on it till my " girl" begs me to stop as it is really sore. but once she isnt in any girl clothings, i m not really into sucking her dick even thou she really wanted it. take a step at a time but this is really a no turning back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1