The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Been there to try a foreigner-friendly soapland called Baru Bola Marine Blue. Also tried the lovel hotels nearby by engaging the girls at THC Tokyo Hentai Club.
Nice, thanks for the tip. Up you. If i head to shinjuku will try this.
Old 20-03-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

I was in Tokyo some months ago, "foreigner friendly" is not so much as the shop itself, but the girls. If the shop doesn't have any girls who speaks the foreign language (English or Chinese, generally) they won't take the client. This is due to the fear of abuse and police involvements, because this industry faces lots of rather deviant people who does terrible non consensual things to the girls.

I visited a relatively cheap Soapland at Yoshiwara (the traditional heart of soaplands) and got into the shop, the male pimp spoke a bit of English and got me a Japanese girl who is studying English to work overseas, must be my luck!

GFE very high, service fantastic. Had to cut nails while waiting, then in the room I started stripping but she stopped me, saying in Japan, the man just relaxes. She then proceeded to take of and pack my socks, strip my clothes and hers, then she bathed me and everything else. Fantastic experience and great service, and her English is good enough for causal chit chat. Too bad, not allowed to exchange numbers.
Old 20-03-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
I was in Tokyo some months ago, "foreigner friendly" is not so much as the shop itself, but the girls. If the shop doesn't have any girls who speaks the foreign language (English or Chinese, generally) they won't take the client. This is due to the fear of abuse and police involvements, because this industry faces lots of rather deviant people who does terrible non consensual things to the girls.
this is really the heart of the problem. thumbs up for putting this info out here.

sometimes i'll go in and i will ask in english then in chinese, then in japanese "is foreigner ok?" if really still cannot, i'll just leave.
Old 20-03-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
iundermine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post

I visited a relatively cheap Soapland at Yoshiwara (the traditional heart of soaplands) and got into the shop, the male pimp spoke a bit of English and got me a Japanese girl who is studying English to work overseas, must be my luck!

GFE very high, service fantastic. Had to cut nails while waiting, then in the room I started stripping but she stopped me, saying in Japan, the man just relaxes. She then proceeded to take of and pack my socks, strip my clothes and hers, then she bathed me and everything else. Fantastic experience and great service, and her English is good enough for causal chit chat. Too bad, not allowed to exchange numbers.
hi bro, can share the location/shop and name of girl?
Old 23-03-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

My first trip to Japan - Osaka in mid May. Hopefully can contribute some FR. My last cheong trip is before Covid to Manila….
Old 24-03-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a simple review on Y Shirts, a foreigner-friendly soapland in Asakusa.

No booking are allowed on their site for foreigners, unless the girls have line/twitter mentioned on their page, then book via them.

Personally I've only been to them twice, but one thing I've learnt is that, if they cover their mouths, don't expect too much.

The process was simple:

- Walk in
- Choose girl
- Wait in a room (served tea)
- Girl picks you up (in a white button down shirt, like on the pages)
- Start with bath, stool wash, mat/bed (time dependant)

The prices there are pretty reasonable considering that you actually get to bang them rather than like the deliheru or other places where its not allowed (up to the girls). Foreigners can only opt for 60mins and more, and for mat+bed play would be 70mins or more.

3 courses, simplified would be chiobu/freshie/milf. I tried the chiobu one and freshie one (yellow and green respectively) and I honestly think if you want to try an actually decently looking girl, the more ex course would be more reasonable.

Prices are like sgd 230+

Would I go back? Maybe, gotta go earlier to queue for the chioer girls, but i think the experience isn't too bad.
Old 25-03-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So i just got back from my japan trip last weekend. osaka and kyoto no chance. actually kyoto i stumbled onto their RDL, the guys outside the shops pulling all thought i'm japanese and tried to get me in, then all i had to say was eigowa and they apologized straight away, except one, which was a pub with "bunny girls", so it's mostly for drinking, not sure if the girls like you they will go back with you or not like in bkk.

thanks to some of the bros above which i acknowledged already, for posting tips. well appreciated. but i did do my own research as well and ended up opting for y-shirt (like another bro above). reason 1) advertised cheaper rates and confirmed by other bros as well in other forums 2) it's the same subway line as going to sq enix cafe. so i had an excuse to my parents to go on my own. 3) seen good reviews with a few bad ones. good odds i figured.

i chose to arrive at 1pm because the girl i targeted starts at 1pm on the website. So took the subway, walked 12 mins, arrived at yoshiwar@ area, place was just packed with soapland. reached yshirt, few guys standing at counter area. welcomed me to their waiting room, waited 10 min at least. No tea served because they wanted to let me know i needed to wait 1.5hr before the girls that serve foreigners start work.

a japanese customer came in after me, immediately served tea and towel. he already booked the girl so his process was faster. and they treated him with more respect.

so i asked, can i see the photos first. another 5 to 10 min wait. finally came in with about 10 photos. not bad considering, i thought it would be just one. but the one i targeted not there.

asked how old. guy said 9 of them are in 20s, 1 is in 30s. and showed me price. 2 of them are the "darling" tier, while the rest are the "newbie" level. there's also the "mature" level for those above 30.

i think instinct took over i chose the girl in 20s and darling level. more expensive will be better, i thought. and opted for 70min. price inclusive of foreigner tax was Y28500.

immediately after choosing, here's where the "foreigner treatment" came in. He didn't want to talk anything else until i paid up. we conversed in simple english and google translate btw. i asked if anywhere i can have lunch, he was not in the mood to answer.

so skip to after lunch. he told me to be back at 2.10, i was there at 2.10. led me to the room. waited 10min, then i got my tea and towel. barely had time to finish my tea, called my name, and asked me to follow. once out the door, up the stairs, girl was there.

here's the moment of truth. it could be a bait and switch, but honestly i dont even remember what the pic looks like because it's so heavily edited. grabbing my hand leading me up was this cute SYT.

the room was not big. barely enough room for a bed, the mat, and a bath tub. they managed to squeeze in a sauna "chamber" enough for 1, kinda like cap america's transformation chamber in the first movie.

we tried to chit chat for a bit, both of us with our broken jp and eng. she was young, like very early 20s, still studying in art school. body size is small, but always smiling, enthusiastic and upbeat. i really think i got lucky on my first try. her body actually quite toned because she's a swimmer so a bit of the swimmer physique which i didnt mind at all.

procedure. she undress me. then herself. then sat on a stool as she washed me. then put me into bathtub while she ready mat play / nuru massage. first i lie face down, she cat bath my back and rub her chest and vag all over me. after almost 10m, ask me to flip over. ahh i'll never forget this view. her body slide from my legs as her mouth all the way came straight to meet mine. dfk ensues for as long as i want until i release her tongue. cat bath my chest, down to bbbj. back up to dfk. put on cd and rode me for more than 5m until can feel she tired, then i request to be on top. banged for another 10m and finished, all the while good moaning from her.

after that showered, time approaching 1hr, no time for second shot. should have asked for 90min. a bit regret, but didn't want to risk money not knowing who i was getting.

then chit chat, sat down, exchanged contacts (to my surprise as I thought they not allowed), said i'll find her next time.

so yshirt did not disappoint. it's foreigner friendly (sort of lol) with 10 girls to choose from, though pics dont really match reality, but at least not like 1 or 2 only.

my tip i guess is to go early and during weekdays.

anyway, thanks for reading. up me if you enjoyed all that info. and disclaimer, ymmv.
Old 26-03-2024, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Emperor1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Bijin Lab in Kawasaki yesterday, met with Ayumu and had a great time.
60 mins was 21000 yen and no foreigners tax.
Old 26-03-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 11
xrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to behold

Hi masters, first time going to tokyo, staying around Ueno. I think it's quite difficult for me to enjoy the 70 min kind since going with partner. Sure need to try sneaking out to even go play. Dont need FS, just want to have some cheap thrills. Wondering if any kind souls have any luck for quick but good svc around ueno?

Last edited by xrei1980; 27-03-2024 at 12:17 AM.
Old 27-03-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jasper66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got message from GFE (I had messaged them previously) that they have closed and now is MIJ. Their GFE soapland still open.
Old 27-03-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

GFE just messaged me (I contacted them before) that they are closing/convert to MIJ. Their GFE soapland still open though.
Old 28-03-2024, 05:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
moody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,anyone tried any similar club besides Tokyo Hentai Club for outcall?
Old 28-03-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Well, I'll be stopping by Tokyo in end Apr. Going to try soapland (maybe GFE or others) and maybe try a motel and do outcall.

Resources I've found includes:
- City Heaven Japan (Oppaimart is looking to be my choice for outcall}
- This forum..lots of info and leads
- Rockit Reports..they used to have a site just for Japan but seems to be gone

From the posts here from last year and with Google Maps help, you can easily find places to go play in Tokyo
Old 28-03-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper66 View Post
Well, I'll be stopping by Tokyo in end Apr. Going to try soapland (maybe GFE or others) and maybe try a motel and do outcall.

Resources I've found includes:
- City Heaven Japan (Oppaimart is looking to be my choice for outcall}
- This forum..lots of info and leads
- Rockit Reports..they used to have a site just for Japan but seems to be gone

From the posts here from last year and with Google Maps help, you can easily find places to go play in Tokyo
if you can
just book a love hotel overnight
check the rates first
some love hotel offer overnight rates similar to nearby normal hotels. if thats the case, its much more worth just booking a love hotel for stay rather than waste money to book a love hotel just for sexual services.
love hotels in japan are really good and worth the money, except they dont have hotel facilities like laundry, swimming pool, spa, gym, etc.
love hotels demand spike up during weekends, so the overnight prices can be crazy too. weekdays though, should be fine.
Old 29-03-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
if you can
just book a love hotel overnight
check the rates first
some love hotel offer overnight rates similar to nearby normal hotels. if thats the case, its much more worth just booking a love hotel for stay rather than waste money to book a love hotel just for sexual services
This is a really good idea but it is so difficult to book one before going to Japan though. The choices on agoda and booking.com are so limited.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1