The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2008, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
homme74sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
"I really like you", says Sticky/intellectual PRC FL/Masseuse

After bonking a 9/10 Korean FL on Monday, my brother was urging for another session on Wed. So I booked Morning session with a PRC lady called Xiao W who does massage and Fj on Wed at H81 Chinatown.

This lady didn't know her way around and had to take Taxi there, i felt a bit bad. I had to go and looked for her as she lost her way near the MRT station. We then proceeded to the H81. Her looks was average but she is very fair. Maybe around 28+ years of age. She was a bit nervious at first cos she had fren who were sent back by the AV people.

Upon reaching the hotel room, i stripped to my birthday suit and she started to massage me. She told me that she was into sales of something back in CHina. Her massage was quite ok, and she performed those thai "standing on u" type on me with her feet. Wow, not bad. Then asked her about her interests and about China history and this lady actually is quite brainy and was about to carry a long conversation on Chinese history and classical Chinese books that she reads. My mandarin isnt that good and i was lost most of the time when she speaks about Chinese era and classical books thing. Anyway, quite enjoyable conversation.

She then asked me to turn around and started to rub my groin area and of course my brother woke up and she then started to stroke me with hands while she cont to talk about intellectual stuff in Mandarin. My mind just went blank as i was enjoying her hj on me. I asked her to strip and she was very very shy, and asked me to turn and not look at her while she stripped. Her body was good. Very very fair, nipples were protruding and breast was a sexy B+.

She sat down and continue to work on my dick with her hands. I asked her to suck me but she says she isn't into sucking. I didnt insists. Then i sat up and kissed her gently while she was a bit stunned, she like it saying it was nice. I then touch and body. Her breast was damn nice and round. When i ran a finger down her pussy, wow, it was wet man. As she was a hygiene conscious lady, she said me to go wash my hands first. I said ok.

But after that, i didnt feel like fingering her already and was wanting to bonk her. She capped me and I inserted my hard dick into her gently and was bonking her while she moaned. All this while she was staring at me while i did her missionary, saying that she wished to have a boy friend like me as she didnt have any bf in CHina. I was a bit uncomfortable. Nevertheless i continued to pump her. Her pussy was tight and after like 15mins, i couldn't hold back and released my load. While most FLs would quickly go and wash up after i cum, this lady didn't want to let go of me. She was hugging me tightly while my dick with cum filled condom was still in her pussy. WOw, as i was tired i just laid down on her while she hugged me. That was like a good 5mins.

We then kissed and washed up later. As time was nearly up and i had a meeting to go to later, i asked her to go first. It was quite a satisfying session but 20mins later, one sms came from her, saying she "really like me". Then another sms, followed by another sms. As i was in a rush i and didnt really know to read Mandarin, i ignored it and went to my office. Wow then 3 phone calls from her followed i didnt pick up her calls and put my hp in vibration mode.

She called a couple of times later. So a bit pissed, i called her back. She didnt sounded happy when she picked up the phone saying why didnt i respond to her sms and calls. Gosh it was just a hour after the session and she was like acting like my wife. Scary!

I told her i had work to do and i didnt really understand Mandarin in depth and couldn't understand her SMS. She told me that she wanted to have a relationship with me, saying that she sincerely like me. I didnt know what to say. I told her it was impossible as i am a family man. There was silence for a while. Then she said, our relationship can be a short one as she had to leave in early Oct. To get her off the phone, i said, ok i will arrange for another session with her next week.

Not sure if i should do it. I think i better not! This is the first time i have encounter such an FL.

In summary this is how she rates:
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (very very fair)
BJ: None
Painting: None
Boobs: 8/10 nice protruding nipples
FJ: 7/10
conversation: 8/10
Old 28-09-2008, 04:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
didisleep is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: "I really like you", says Sticky/intellectual PRC FL/Masseuse

Hi bro, care to PM me the contact please?
Old 28-09-2008, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
Fun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro

I think you have think hard 5 times before meeting her up again. She really like you or ........? Think carefully bro.
Old 28-09-2008, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

she only really likes you if she can take a bullet in the head for you....
and since your married so i suggest you dont go play around with her...
unless u single then u got the chips 2 play...
Old 28-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!

Bros TS,

My advice for you is 不要恋战 (Don't rtn is best)
Alternate you might just make it clear and open to her and maintain a bonking partner lah.

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.
Old 28-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by homme74sg View Post
After bonking a 9/10 Korean FL on Monday, my brother was urging for another session on Wed. So I booked Morning session with a PRC lady called Xiao W who does massage and Fj on Wed at H81 Chinatown.

Not sure if i should do it. I think i better not! This is the first time i have encounter such an FL.

In summary this is how she rates:
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (very very fair)
BJ: None
Painting: None
Boobs: 8/10 nice protruding nipples
FJ: 7/10
conversation: 8/10
give us her contact n the price leh

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 28-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 16
massa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to behold

Hav yet to try a tiptop FL, can share this lobang with me,thank.
Old 29-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
homme74sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bros for all your advice, yeah i think i better not ask her for another round in case it gets more complicated. Better not play with fire. But i think she is already pissed with me. I was at the F1 race a while ago and with 40mins to spare before "the five lights illuminate" 8pm start, i was curious about how she would react when i call. So i gave her a call. Wow, no reply man! So I think that's it. Chances are, she is upset with me for being blunt to her early this week.

Anyway, i have given contacts to at least 5bros who private msg me about this PRC lady. Some have mailboxs that are full so i couldn't send thru. As i forgot to say, the damage is $100 (1 shot + massage, for shots she didn't specify it to be one, i assumed it.) I think she would be leaving soon in early October.

And before signing off, I just want to say Ferrari - my favourite F1 team - was damn unfortunate this evening. Massa got sabo by his crew. Lolly pop man gave greenlight to go while fuel hose still intact.Comical he sped of with the hose danggerling and had to stop at the far end of the pit lane to wait for his crew to run to him and take out that fuel nazzle while Kimi crashed out with 4laps to go. KNN. But quite drama packed F1 race. Well done Singapore! Cheers!
Old 29-09-2008, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jlee222888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can pm me the contact?? thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1