The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2008, 06:25 PM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: 23yo PRC - Coco

Bro Gaofar,

Please update to CoCo that the post on the photo had been deleted.

Thanks a million to you.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 23yo PRC - Coco

Will up her before she leaves. Thx!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
Pak_Chew_Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPak_Chew_Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPak_Chew_Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post
Bro Gaofar,

Thanks a million to you.
I have yet to see the photo leh. Looks like I am too late ...
Old 05-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sloanejc65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Gaofar

Would like a shot at her!

Will posy FR once confirm metup

Cheers
Old 05-08-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

First of all, many thanks for TS for Coco's contact, good stuff!

The following is my brief FR...

Look: 7 (quite chio type)
Clothing: 7 (casually sexy dressed)
Boobs: 8 (C cups - looks delicious to touch & suck)
Body Frame: 7 (quite big bone but bah bah)
Ht: about 1.65 M
Complexion: 6 (not so fair type, slightly dark)
Kissing: 7 (allow some frenching)
BJ: 7 (quite skillful & smiling type)
FJ: 7 (slow & steady type, sexy movements, GF feeling)
Customer Service: 8 (good service provided)
Price: $70 ( room excluded)

Overall: 7.5 (worth the bonk, for big boobs lovers)
Pls dont pm me for Coco's contact, go and ask TS.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adubaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro kind enough to pass me her contact?
Old 05-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bro khwt8888 for your kind understanding.

She got the message already. Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post
Bro Gaofar,

Thanks a million to you.

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 05-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
kenny_bob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, thanks bro Gaofar for Coco's contacts.

I was on leave today so in the afternoon after i settled my stuffs, i wanted to fill up my time so i called one o/s contact in my phone (some 36D PRC from guang dong, hahaha) but no one answered the phone. So screened through my list again and found Coco, also another o/s contact that i had not tried. So gave her a call also.. Also no one answered, waliaooo, sianzz lo... Bo pian lo, wanted to hop inside the MRT and go home sleep lo. Less than 5 minutes later, Coco called back. I mai arrange time with her and place also lo. Haiz, i really need to brush up on my Mandarin (me not local). All the time I had to really struggle to make arrangements with the FL's. Always scared arrange wrong hotel. I remember my first time went wrong place lo. The FL told me seranggon area but dunno hotel name. I called Hotel 81 and asked the nearest hotel in seranggon area. That bugger told me Chinatown 81. So went salah hotel and open room. That was a bad experience.

Anyway, back to Coco. She arrived in about 10 minutes after i opened the room. First look, sweet big boned chick, looks like a local with an alluring smile. A chick that would turn my head lo if bumped on the streets. Syiokkk, asked her to come in. Me and her sat on the bed and started talking a bit, and in less than 2 minutes, she asked for bath. I was like... Waliaoo, not syiok one leh if cannot cultivate GFE feel before love making.. Sian a bit Nvm lo, stripped lo. Then went to the bathroom.

Bathing SOP lo. Nothing much. But we talked more in the bathroom lo, i teased her with my half past six Mandarin. Then we dried up and went under the blankets. That's when she really came close to me and we hugged and tried talking. COnversation wise was getting better and better. Then i tried teaching her english too. Such fun and cute times.. Haha.. Anyway, as time pass, we got closer and light pecking and patting became intense frenching and fondling. We were soon frenching like mad and i played with her clit while she stroked my cock. In between, i attacked her nipples and french and nipples and neck and nipples and french.. Wahhh, I hard on liao just thinking about it..

I liked best about my bonk with her is when she tried to french me when i was looking at her while playing with her clit. My lips were quite far away from hers and i moved away dowan let her kiss to tease her.. Then she sulk like a little girl not getting her present. Wahhh, totally GFE.. After about 20 minutes of foreplay, she asked if I could do her now ba.. Where got need to invite one worr, i put on my cdm and started banging away. Slow and deep thrust, then fast and furious, then slow again... Waahhh, all the while our lips never parted. Her tongue sucking skill good leh.. i only banged her one position only.. After about 15+ minutes or so, i came liao.. She hugged me dowan let me pull out for about a minute or so. Then i collapse at the side. And the rest they said is history.

Anyway, I dunno if she calls other customers lao gong also, but if not, I'm officially her first one laa. So don't envy ya.. Hahaha..

Looks : 7.5/10 (although big boned, she's a pretty lass)
Body : 7/10 ( a bit on the plump side but i never liked do-ing skinny lasses)
Skills : 6.5/10 (Apart from her short BJ (nothing special), i serviced her most of the time)
GFE : 10/10 (I'm in love liao, to me better than Keke and chen chen)
Damage : 120.60 (rates+tips+room+Okamoto sensation)
RTF : Of coz need to find my lao po lo...

This chick, please take care ok.. The girlfriend factor is perfect here.. If I am a rich man, i sure pow kao her. Fcuk, why laa im not rich..
Old 05-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Samster

Now i think back ar, one shot like not enough lo.. Not satisfied leehhh..

I think need to negotiate for 2 shots. I can fcuk her for hours lo I feel. If i overnight confirm the entire night i dont fuck also i make sure i suck on those tits. Hahaha.. sorry, got carried away. I miss her already... sob sob
Old 06-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
MickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: 23yo PRC - Coco

Thanks Bro Gaofar for the contact!

I was oversea last week so could not try CoCo service when I got the her contact.

Called her yesterday and made arrangement to meet her at JC. Called her 30 min before meeting, she say she still in GL so I pick her from GL and go to JC together.

First look of her, not bad looking! In the car, TCSS a bit. She direct me to H81.

In the room, she suggest to go take bath first. She help me to wash up, and rub my little bro with soap. Dry ourselves and we lying down naked on the bed. Rest for 2 min, then she start to stroke my little bro. At the same time, my hand also brush her breast.

She is from Northern part of China but she looks tanned. Her nipples are dark as well. She is not slim type, has excess fat from stomach to bottom part of body. Her face looks good, consider as pretty and cute type.

Back to foreplay..
She start to lick my nipples and i start to squeeze her breast and caresses her nipples. she goes lower and lower then to my little bro. By then, my little bro is already very hard. She licked it and suck it hard. In and out. Her long hair is covering her face, i back comb her hair and wanna have good view of her sucking my little bro. About few min later, she take out the cap and ride on me.

Sorry to say that, she is heavy.. but I am not slim either. Still can manage her. haha. While rocking on me I grap her breast and let her moan.

Tried another position and this time i am on top of her, thrust her deep. She calling me "lao kong" haha.. Then in the end try doggy position.

After finished, went to take a shower again, she help me to dress up.

I send her back to her house. ( I gave good service) haha..

Overall, I think its a good session with her. Plus point, she is young and friendly. Minus point, she is plump. Hence, the C cup is not so obvious (dunno if you get wat I meant).

Summary:

Name: Co Co
Nationality: China
Look: 7.5
Figure: 6
Boobs: B+ to C
Complexion: dark, not so smooth
Attitude/ service: Good
GFE: 8
FJ: 7
BBBJ: 8
Damage: $70 + $10 (tips) + $20 (room) + $2 (cap)
RTF: Maybe

Once again, thanks Bro Gaofar for the contact!
Old 06-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to all bros who have supported Coco.

* News Alert: Coco is now having her period, so condition is RED now. *

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 06-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess it is a long queue...may I have her contact pls?
Old 06-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

Hmmm.... Post FR also kena zap? Don't understand leh? Tell me go suck my own dick summore?? Wahh, like that also can.. Leave name ma so I can identify you and share share with brother here..
Old 07-08-2008, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_bob View Post
Hmmm.... Post FR also kena zap? Don't understand leh? Tell me go suck my own dick summore?? Wahh, like that also can.. Leave name ma so I can identify you and share share with brother here..
bro no worries, I read your FRs on keke and coco. Will up your points... luckily u prefer Coco, if not me and u may be fighting over keke liao.... just joking.

ps Bro Gaofar.... had never followed this thread until keke told me about u and your kind help in getting biz for coco. U are truly a gentleman and thanks for taking care of keke and coco. Seems that we have some similarities between us.

Last edited by Monkey4; 07-08-2008 at 04:21 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:12 PM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Now i think back ar, one shot like not enough lo.. Not satisfied leehhh..

I think need to negotiate for 2 shots. I can fcuk her for hours lo I feel. If i overnight confirm the entire night i dont fuck also i make sure i suck on those tits. Hahaha.. sorry, got carried away. I miss her already... sob sob
Quote:
It maybe because you say want to negotiate for 2 shots.
People will think you want to undercut the gal and exploit them of their hard work and hard earn money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1