The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New PRC Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
QUOTE=BroAA;3023589]. I ask for Miao Miao, which the rate are as follow, but it turn out to be the opposite. F***.

Name : MiaoMiao (26yrs) (turn out to be Xiao Yu, a 30s MILF)
Body : Slim (Bony)
Stats : 38c 26 36 (32A- Boobs, I am a boobs lover, how to accept this)
Wt : 46kg
Ht : 163cm (max 160)
BBBJ : Yes (Yes, but no suction)
CIM : No
Frenching : Yes (Yes)
Anal : No
FJ : Yes (Not good at all, gave birth before, no friction)
GFE : 8/10

very disappointing, will never go back again.

Couldn't u just pay cab fare n then walk away? I hv had many bad experiences in the past. My didi wont stand unless the gal is my type. If worst comes to worst, I would elect to pay the full damage n apologise profusely. My worst ever? In Thailand many yrs ago, after paying the full damage w/o even touching the gal, I had to give my watch to the menacing OKT before he allowed me to leave.

Hv a nice night![/QUOTE]

txs for the advice and time to look at this bro...i newbie and dat was my virgin booking so scare to offend the senior bro (TS)..LL carry on lor...booked the room liao also...nvm la, i will learn from lesson...however, TS said will repay us back, so let bygones be bygones...cheers ok...i always take it easy one la...

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 05-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New PRC Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free2cheong View Post
Do you believe this fellow?

First, started off as a FL herself:

http://samsforum.com/welcome...ml#post3012843

Then the Vietnamese:

http://samsforum.com/welcome...ml#post2972866

Then the Spanish and Pinoys:

http://samsforum.com/welcome...am-fruits.html

Now the PRCs.

I'm been following this person's thread for awhile now. No problem with being an OKT. But you said all are your friends. Seriously full of shit! You have so many OKT friends?

chill bro...let observe a while more ok n see whether any wind blow grass move from him mah...txs u for keeping track too...cheers ok...

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 06-09-2008, 03:46 AM
yummyyummy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
New PRC Ladies

Thanks for your comment
Old 24-09-2008, 10:54 AM
yummyyummy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
New PRC Ladies

Hello Met a nice lady Jia Yee at GL area at a age of 24yrs if anyone keen I'll share. She sweet and good in service damage $70 per shot.

But to all senior bro whom had tried my ladies before and feel like zapping me still. Well it not that I give fake info but that on my own look that I see. But if you think my rating is wrong just write back and tell me. Anyway most of you senior bro normally had good time with my gals. and I strawberry had already stopped due to my busy scheduler so sometime i may miss out in replying you. So Sorry again my apology Senior Bro.

Also 1 more lady YiYi $70 is in Kovan Area also if you wanna contact go to Gym from the other site of forum

Join our Tag to my contact : fruitbasket30s.blogspot.com

Sharing is Caring, But Zapping is Saddist
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread