The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
Dell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FL Action Getting Very Expensive - Bros Unite To Fight This

Let me Quote for Example:

LuLu / Xiao Yu and her name is actually Xiao Hong.

She starts with 50/2/2 then become 60/2/2 and now suddenly becomes a hot favourite at 70/2/2.

But to me her service from 50 to 60 to 70 is still the same not much improvement. But i can said her GFE Gong Fu and the way she react when u starts servicing her is good.

Pls up my point if you think i'm worthy of it.
Old 24-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

So any FL which is too ex we boycott!!!
Old 24-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
So any FL which is too ex we boycott!!!
I agree. That is the best way to show our disapproval.
Old 24-09-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
True True...Long Live Club 25 !!!!! hee hee

yo petrolheadsg.... nice meeting u last week.... free drop by lah... just dun anyhow illegal park... got ba yi one u noe... kekeke

errr... this thread relevant to u meh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell View Post
Let me Quote for Example:

LuLu / Xiao Yu and her name is actually Xiao Hong.

She starts with 50/2/2 then become 60/2/2 and now suddenly becomes a hot favourite at 70/2/2..
haizz bo bian bro Dell.... that is the power of rebranding cum marketing.....
ingredients same same.... repackaged into another name only
Old 24-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snrx View Post
Yes, I noticed too. 80\2\2 seem to be very common now. There are Bros who genuinely want to share and these bros you can easily tell..they still quote 60\2\2 and even 50\2\2. Frankly it doesn't bother me if Bros want to earn a cut...but this should not be done at the expense of fellow bros here in SBF. FLs who want Bros to advertise and promote their services here in SBF should be willing to give a cut from the regular damage as overall the FLs still make more as more Bros are aware of her existence. The other way is of course, just hang around GL and choose from the bevy of parade of PRC MILF and negotiate directly with them. This is just my opinion...not meaning to offend any Bros here.
bros taking a cut - it's against the law.
Old 24-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's up to yourself, if you find too expensive then find other alternatives.
Like for myself if dealing with prc, and they charging more than 100 without rm i usually give them a miss since after including rm and etc, i probably could go for euro or better HC and enjoy the facilities.
Old 24-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
yo petrolheadsg.... nice meeting u last week.... free drop by lah... just dun anyhow illegal park... got ba yi one u noe... kekeke
Bro Monkey,

You sound like so agent for club25 huh?
When you want to intro samster to me...?
Old 25-09-2008, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
Bro Monkey,

You sound like so agent for club25 huh?
When you want to intro samster to me...?
bro Redoxan, me confused leh... this thread is FL action getting expensive and u asking me to intro samsters to u....tot u are always in MILF... the olders they are... the keener u become or are u suggesting that u turning your interest on guys now .... pls stay away from club 25 ... like titu has repeated said... u very the poisonous....
Old 25-09-2008, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 18
ahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agree with TS on the raising price. What to do...hai~

What i can think of is

a) Browse thru the Lors....choose one FL
b) She qoute 100/1/1 exclude room....u decided if her looks warrant the price
c) Yes...u can try nego....NO walk away and choose another one....

When times comes...all this average FL will lower price to attract customer lah. Sometimes i think FL kinda thing is like Arowana....beauty lies in eyes of beholder...some ppl can pay sky price for a arowana that u think is not up to standard...hmmmm......so as long as u think worth it...then just go for it loh

my twenty cent worth
Old 25-09-2008, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro Redoxan, me confused leh... this thread is FL action getting expensive and u asking me to intro samsters to u....tot u are always in MILF... the olders they are... the keener u become or are u suggesting that u turning your interest on guys now .... pls stay away from club 25 ... like titu has repeated said... u very the poisonous....
another good joke of the day from Bro猴子....

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 25-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

errr... this thread relevant to u meh....

Yo bro...nice meeting you again!!! this thread VERY relevant leh. Hang Cheng very pai, better look out for more BANG for buck!!! If not have to take bus/MRT liao which is very chum unless yandao and tokgong like emperor DenDen. Everywhere can pick up FL :-) really peifu!

Quote:

Bro Redoxan...we met before lah! walau eh, lose too much blood from brain izzit? Must be to many FL lah hahah. Then again if you now prefer guys, pls listen to Monkey4 hor and stay far far away from club 25. I hear club 16/18 may be more suitable :-) kidding lah...nice to have met you!

LONG LIVE CLUB 25!
Old 29-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 22
hotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros

To give you a good perspective of FL market developments:

China FL - In May 2008, charged $70/2/2

Same China FL - In Sep 2008, charging $100/2/2 (> 40% increase!!)

When asked, she cited main reason being some bro/s acting for them and taking an agent commission for every FJ. The increased cost is passed to customers. Adds that recently, the number of new OKTs hopping on their wagon has increased..

For some others, they are just going along with the rise in prices.

I will have to cut my dosage if the prices keep going up. My 2 cents worth.

Bod
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1