The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2016, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
One man's Sang Som is another man's Black Label!
lolz yum seng
Old 27-10-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 this is call American strip club style of tipping!

They will change USD1 bills and play.
Making it Rain ($1 Bills!)

No real purpose other than to show off your wealth. Basically same thing as the "ring the bell to buy all girls 1 lady drink" scheme. Pay alot, and don't really get anything in return, except maybe Greedy Coyote girl come chase after you!
Old 29-10-2016, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
rainynite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Making it Rain ($1 Bills!)

No real purpose other than to show off your wealth. Basically same thing as the "ring the bell to buy all girls 1 lady drink" scheme. Pay alot, and don't really get anything in return, except maybe Greedy Coyote girl come chase after you!
I did it once before at Madam Wong few years back.. but after that all charbo come to me and i realise that other customers are glaring at me. Chop chop faster finish my drink and zhao after that to avoid any conflict. HAHAHA!!!
Old 21-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoapy View Post
It's a trend that many go-go bars are asking customers to pay the full amount upfront for the bar fine, ST/LT $$$ etc before taking the lady out for fun time. Rainbow is one of them and I've seen several Jipunese willing to do that also.

It's our judgement call to determine if it's worth taking that kind of risk as the lady may try to pull some stunts and run road half way. Usually most people will refuse to pay the full amount upfront. If the deal doesn't sound good enough, better forget about the bar fine and move on to something or somewhere else.
Went to Nana and Rainbow 4 (previously always went to Soapy) for the first time and was surprised that mamasan asked for 3000 (girl) + 1000 (barfine). Didn't realise this was not SOP for Nana. But there was no room and had to walk to a nearby hotel for 350 THB. Girl was very pretty and nicely done silicone tits. But a bit overpriced for Bangkok. Quoted 4000 for take out and 5000 for LT (usually the girl will suddenly remember her mother wants her home after 2 hours or 2 shots).

Maybe try another place next time, but I must say most of the girls in Rainbow 4 are 8/10 at least in looks.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Went to Nana and Rainbow 4 (previously always went to Soapy) for the first time and was surprised that mamasan asked for 3000 (girl) + 1000 (barfine). Didn't realise this was not SOP for Nana. But there was no room and had to walk to a nearby hotel for 350 THB. Girl was very pretty and nicely done silicone tits. But a bit overpriced for Bangkok. Quoted 4000 for take out and 5000 for LT (usually the girl will suddenly remember her mother wants her home after 2 hours or 2 shots).

Maybe try another place next time, but I must say most of the girls in Rainbow 4 are 8/10 at least in looks.
Number 8??

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 22-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Number 8??
Actually No 11 - tall fair part time student, I normally don't like fake boobs but this was nicely done.
Old 24-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, PATPONG is dead! Overall it's dead!
no its not.
got 1 fun place all syts 24 yr old and below.
got chio one like actress.
U shld know where i'm talking about
Old 24-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
no its not.
Below 24 and looks like actress? Can intro to me which bar? I go 6c6c. Hopefully not Tukkie type.
Old 29-04-2018, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
JinDuaLiap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
no its not.

I also wanna know which bar.
Please share.
I go look see look see too and report back.
Old 29-04-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

been nana so many times, all seem like syt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1