The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
halfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

tried G1.
enhanced boobs
cold bbbj
slim body
tattoo on back right shoulder
light pecks only
cat bath was stimulating as she lick and handle my balls
couldn't tahan and went into FJ. had to extend for 2 session as i take long time to cum.

my FR not as well as others probably no chemistry with her. heard she don't do ON.
Old 18-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Taiatsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you take two sessions will cost how much? And total time?
Old 18-10-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 20
Speedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond repute

Take two sessions will be $100 for 40mins. G1 will require 2 sessions to fully enjoy her superb services. my 2nd rtf with G1 end up in a fj as well (upon request by me). Heard from her that most of her customers are interested in cim and her enjoy cim too she only did 4-5 fj per day.
Old 18-10-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
hornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

deleted comment

Last edited by hornyboy20; 21-10-2016 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Changes
Old 19-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
maybe need more time to slowly enjoy till cim.
Hopefully. Will find a chance to try.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 20-10-2016, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lauhs8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for G5

looks – 7
Boobs – 10
Body – 7 due butt a bit flat
BBBJ - a bit lack suction
CIM - Not allow
FJ - accomodating
GFE – 5
Kissing - Not allow
Painting - Not allow
RTF – Not sure
Old 20-10-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauhs8 View Post
FR for G5

looks – 7
Boobs – 10
Body – 7 due butt a bit flat
BBBJ - a bit lack suction
CIM - Not allow
FJ - accomodating
GFE – 5
Kissing - Not allow
Painting - Not allow
RTF – Not sure
so many things not allowed ???? think i should just skip.
Old 20-10-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lauhs8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
so many things not allowed ???? think i should just skip.
She asled me if it will be a 40mins session . I said not today.
Old 21-10-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2924 / Power: 16
Samdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond repute

I've not posted an FR for a long time so apologies in advance if you disagree with my post, if my post upsets or pisses you off. I have been a regular at L18H18 for a long time so I like to think I know what I'm talking about. Sharing for information sake so please up my points if you found my post useful. I only write about girls I have tried. Your mileage may vary.

G19: I think her KC damn stronk. Either that or she have a hardcore supporter. Everytime I come I see her on the whiteboard and it's x6/x7/x8(no. of sessions) etc. Service is very good. Yes to AR. Was my regular girl for a while. Sweet looking, small size, petite, small natural boobies.

G5: All around service good. No AR, but I never requested for it. The main attraction is her boobies. She has a very very nice rack on her. Nice and big, feels awesome in the hand(s). Boob lovers please try her. From my source, her tits are enhanced. However, her boobs were already not small before enhancement, so in spite of enhancement they still feel very good and soft probably due to fats covering the implants. Seasoned mongers will know what I mean, some implants are not nice to hold.

G10: She is the real reason I came out to write this FR after so long. This girl is a service commando. She is eager to please and if you have requests just tell her. Looks sweet but she will flirt and lick her lips in the room to rev your engine. Very fun girl, speaks Chinese well enough for siam bu. Petite, boobs are enhanced but service is where she shines. Catbath is very good, will lick the back of your knees, balls, gap where your thighs meet your crotch, base of your dick, crown of your dick, you name it. Yes to AR and she will do so until you tell her to stop. She does an amazing 2 handed rusty trombone the likes of which I have never experienced before. BJ is 8/10. Each time I find her is always 2 session.
Old 21-10-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdude View Post
I've not posted an FR for a long time so apologies in advance if you disagree with my post, if my post upsets or pisses you off. I have been a regular at L18H18 for a long time so I like to think I know what I'm talking about blah blah blah......

G19: I think her KC damn stronk ...blah blah blah......

G5: All around service good. No AR, blah blah blah......

G10: She is the real reason I came out to write this FR after so long. This girl is a service commando. She is eager to please and if you have requests just tell her. Looks sweet but she will flirt and lick her lips in the room to rev your engine. Very fun girl, speaks Chinese well enough for siam bu. Petite, boobs are enhanced but service is where she shines. Catbath is very good, will lick the back of your knees, balls, gap where your thighs meet your crotch, base of your dick, crown of your dick, you name it. Yes to AR and she will do so until you tell her to stop. She does an amazing 2 handed rusty trombone the likes of which I have never experienced before. BJ is 8/10. Each time I find her is always 2 session.
service is commando but provide only BJ ???
Old 21-10-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
marsguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Disappointed....G5 racks not natural...not keen liao..maybe look elsewhere.
Old 21-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Cyberark is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Seem like G1 and G2 is hot deal in this house.
Old 21-10-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Sometimes u need to check out urself if got mixed info
Old 21-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
gkguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 1818 after seeing so many review here on g1,g2 n g5. Went in n see. Forgot who is who liao. Saw g1 n g5. Haven have a closer look n okt intro n say g1. So off i went. Well her figure did caught my attention but thick make up .. i love her bods. Hot n slim...

Bbbj was gd. But no ar... had bit of fj n when change position to doggy, realised she red alert n she apologise to me n bathe me n bj me again

Gotten a cim. Unload a week cum... its been sometime i last had a cim. Felt shiok of cuz... she stay with my dick in her mouth unti i fully unload n suck dry before spitting out.

50 well spent for a cim...
Old 22-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
twatter is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Cool Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Went to look for my fave G5 and was lucky enough to catch her as she just finished her last session. Think it was only my 4th time to this house and I always stick to G5 for all the girlish charm and bubbly character she exudes.

Enter her room and we always do the SOP - frolicking our tongues in bed before even undressing to shower. I always feel we have the unique chemistry between us even thou our sessions usually last about 45mins. She's always so shy and loves to giggle, and the naughty banter we share was something I always looked forward to.

During shower I would always feel her soft and hourglass bod from behind, and roam my tongue behind her ears while my naughty hands would explore her front, encircling her perfectly shaped humongous boobs. Mind you, this girl loves to be handled the gentlest way, just as you would stroke your house pet pussycat, and she'll reciprocate the same.

In bed, the inevitable happened. I would let her roam my body with her skilful tongue, esp my groin, base of my shaft and my 2 hairy buddies. She's so good with it I always hope time would stop so she can continue on and on. Her BBBJ was pretty good with occasional deep throating which never failed to send shivers down my legs everytime. Foreplay was a good 10 mins b4 real passion starts.

Once she capped me I would always ask her to initiate with a classic cowgirl, so I could fondle and suck her giant pendulums in full frontal view. One of the most curvaceous figures I've seen in my 20 yrs of GL adventures, imho. She loves to pump me slow and steady, with all the grinding in between thrusts, as if to want to achieve brief orgasms b4 I spend my entire load in her. Then I would experiment a few other positions like the Spoon, speed bump, kneeling fox, etc before signing off. Her pussy would always be throbbing wet by then.

This girl I would say is an absolute gem which needs to be polished over time for that ultimate shine. Afterall she's only abt 3 months old in this house, so everything needs time but u guys would also need your luck. I do see some blokes here slagging her off unfairly which she really doesn't deserve. At least she doesn't become the top girl the past couple of months for no reason. No need to perform explicit acts or do anal just to ensure clients RTF. She knows her trade and is making an honest living. Nothing underground. For those who have tried and loved her service, good for you and her as well. But for those who don't, well maybe the problem doesn't lie with her afterall.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1