The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
go parklane walk walk, want rtf xiaowei but never see her. wait quite awhile still no see her so went may's shop but closed also. plan to go back office, walk past bobo's shop and she jio me in. i say 150 all in massage with fj ok and she ok. she naked when she massage me with was nice but other than tat no frenching, no bbbj. can touch breast but not her pussy, moan quite loud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxbonk View Post
Bobo svc nt really good.may n xiaowei Michelle allow frenching
BoBo has alot of restrictions. If I remember correctly, she don't allow frenching, no bbbj, no licking of her tits, no licking/fingering/touching of her pussy. I asked for bbbj from her before and she gave me a long lecture on why she doesn't do it. After that incident I never try ask for anything when visiting her, I go to enjoy and not to listen to her stories and lectures.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
BoBo has alot of restrictions. If I remember correctly, she don't allow frenching, no bbbj, no licking of her tits, no licking/fingering/touching of her pussy. I asked for bbbj from her before and she gave me a long lecture on why she doesn't do it. After that incident I never try ask for anything when visiting her, I go to enjoy and not to listen to her stories and lectures.
I also kena her lecture before knn say must safe sex to protect yourself etc.listen liao dick also soft
Old 11-11-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
Aserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lisa is a solid pick at lvl 5 for 110 fj fucking worth , that tits and slim as fuck body , screwing her from the back.

Most of the china women , i just offer 50 without bothering to pay for entrance and they are usually okay with it.

Still a solid place for hot chicks.
Old 13-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aserd View Post
Lisa is a solid pick at lvl 5 for 110 fj fucking worth , that tits and slim as fuck body , screwing her from the back.

Most of the china women , i just offer 50 without bothering to pay for entrance and they are usually okay with it.

i like the lvl 5 joint, quiet lesser people walking around. sadly didn't got fj for that price.
Old 13-11-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxbonk View Post
I also kena her lecture before knn say must safe sex to protect yourself etc.listen liao dick also soft
bobo very haolian too, always tell me she very popular, daily many regulars rtf her so she no need to pull in passerbys like the other mls in the building. she says she most ang pai in the whole building so other mls always talk bad and gossip about her.
Old 13-11-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
bobo very haolian too, always tell me she very popular, daily many regulars rtf her so she no need to pull in passerbys like the other mls in the building. she says she most ang pai in the whole building so other mls always talk bad and gossip about her.
Cb pay her $ fuck still kena lecture by her..
Old 13-11-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aserd View Post

is the lisa person you speak about the one near carpark door?
Old 13-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChaosSoul is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone try the lady in red at the store in the corner of level 2? Beside the Korean cafe. Most of the time 2 ladies in the same store 1
Old 15-11-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSoul View Post
Anyone try the lady in red at the store in the corner of level 2? Beside the Korean cafe. Most of the time 2 ladies in the same store 1
the one always wear red just by lvl 2 toilet?
Old 15-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Zeus9810 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeus9810 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeus9810 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
no idea. jusr commenting based on the price you mentioned. any ml who quote you this is chopping you cos from my visits there, it's not the rate. if fact if you don't mind lao chai, 100 all in can get you fj + entrance at parklane.
Informer bro can pm me which shop can fj + entrance only $100.00. Thanks.
Old 15-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro you tried the lady in red before? Near toilet level 2.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChaosSoul is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
yup thats the one i'm talking about
Old 16-11-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Bro you tried the lady in red before? Near toilet level 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSoul View Post
yup thats the one i'm talking about
got 2 ladies in that shop, not sure if same as the one you are looking for.

the one i tried has long hair, fair, tits sizeable but a bit sag, got visible small tummy, used to be from the shop in lvl 1 beside Bobo, piano massage, bj + fj $100, entrance $30.
Old 16-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Eh bro I thought u said May let u fuck her raw? That is what u posted here in this thread during November last year...

Any idea whether May still offers raw nowadays? Please advice thanks!
May did offer raw but that was last year while she was still in FC. Now don't really go to her anymore in PL.
Old 16-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
So how much does Bobo charge for FJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread